Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes (31765 Views)

Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k / Boy Stabs His Neighbour To Death In Katsina After Robbery Operation. Photo / Salesgirl Bites Neighbour To Death In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by kennyok(m): 10:59am On Feb 16, 2015
sorry man two wrongs can't make a right so bear the consequences of ur anger and action
Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by Isiterere(m): 11:01am On Feb 16, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
Yoruba people

The earlier you start using your brain, the better. stupid tribalist. what a mockery of GreenWhiteGreen!

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by todayguest(m): 11:02am On Feb 16, 2015
'I- pass- my-neighbour' generators causing problems amongst neighbours because of poor and epileptic power supplies. Govts have spent billions of U. S. Dollars yet, are still unable to stem the trend. Nevertheless, "pride only breeds quarrels, but wisdom is found in those who take advice" "a gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs us anger." Proverbs 13:10, 15:1
Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by IbnuUche(m): 11:06am On Feb 16, 2015
Very bad!, most people have became devils in human flesh. tooking life that they can never create for just no cause,
what is big deal on relocating the generator due to harzardious fumes / sound the deceased may be complaining about. RIP to deceased. cry
Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by Johnflavour(m): 11:06am On Feb 16, 2015
Nawaa for Nigeria police ! Which investigation again they want do while the suspect has agree to the crime. They are always looking for a way to be bribed. Just took him to court and got him prosecuted .
Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by blackbeau1(f): 11:07am On Feb 16, 2015
Living in an uncompleted building and they own generators? Why not use the money for the generator and get a house?
Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by tolustx(m): 11:11am On Feb 16, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
Yoruba people
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Islam
intergral:
R.I.P
Na GEJ cause am, because if light dey this man no go on GEN....
U guys shud be checked for probable brain tumors. U just open ur moutj nd sh1t comes out of it. Or I shud say ur fingers type sh1t. Ur mind thinks of sh1t. In summary, u r full of sh1t.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by taha24: 11:16am On Feb 16, 2015
kilokeys:
there is always time to change ur mind.. or go on..
went inside, picked up a cutlass, then struck a man

oohh.. u tot he was a tree or grass that would grow again come rainy season..

cry welcome to prison.. no fan, no need for generator.. the only fumes u would get are the beans farts from constipated inmates
guy u b G. O. C. U welcome am well to d land of peace.
Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by Christmasdon(m): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2015
This is a sorry situation. Chai
Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by onatisi(m): 11:34am On Feb 16, 2015
kilokeys:

cry welcome to prison.. no fan, no need for generator.. the only fumes u would get are the beans farts from constipated inmates
wahlahi ppl don kollomental for nairaland . Haba ppl get bad mouth ooooooo
Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by iliasaa(m): 11:35am On Feb 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Islam
why can't u use ur brain for once?
Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 16, 2015
The judge should jail him without delay.
May the soul of the deceased rest in peace.

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Am an sme data share agent. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.
Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by siaco(m): 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
intergral:
R.I.P
Na GEJ cause am, because if light dey this man no go on GEN....

Both live in an "uncompleted building" take note. U must not show how much ur hatred on GEJ has degraded ur thinking.
Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
dre11:

2 potential apC voters don waka!
more to follow.
Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by kenee24(m): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
This is wicked...no matter what happened,he shouldn't have used a cutlass on him

Are you tired of getting adverts saying make money online while its just fraud...well I have good news for you,there is a top Nigerian site that pays you to just write your opinions on products/anything you can think of.I registered on the 18th of december and so far I have withdrawn 35 dollars,it could have been more but I wasn't really serious with it until a friend told me she has up 100 dollars on her balance...I was shocked,so I decided to give it more effort and believe me in just one week I have made another 22 dollars and given the current dollar-naira rate that's like 4000 plus..so friends hurry and start clicking to register and start getting paid to write.
CLICK:https://tips.naij.com/ref/8933
Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by samplegirl(f): 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
This is what you get when children are never taught moral values. They are trained to make money but never imparted into them the meaning of respect and fear of GOD.

That man is old enough to be his father. Every time we blame devil for every of our access but put your brain to use you won't do it.

Well I wish him well sha. Maybe they gonna give him air-conditioner wherever his next abode will be.

END-TIME GENERATION!
Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by intergral(m): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
tolustx:

U guys shud be checked for probable brain tumors. U just open ur moutj nd sh1t comes out of it. Or I shud say ur fingers type sh1t. Ur mind thinks of sh1t. In summary, u r full of sh1t.
And nothing grabs your attention better than sh1t which means you live in a sh1t world.
Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by publicenemy(m): 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
kilokeys:

Bross easy...
Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by fpeter(f): 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
what anger can cause in a split second.......sad!
Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by tolustx(m): 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
intergral:
And nothing grabs your attention better than sh1t which means you live in a sh1t world.

Not rily. U know, to clean up a mess, there's a high probability that d mess wil stain u. That's exactly what u see in my case.
Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by ehis05(m): 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dnt kill wen u cnt create or bring back 2 life
Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by kilokeys(m): 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
publicenemy:

Bross easy...
my guy.. no b play matter o. ds dude needs to be put away. e just be say out prisons arent correctional facilities. he might come out worse.
Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by intergral(m): 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
tolustx:

Not rily. U know, to clean up a mess, there's a high probability that d mess wil stain u. That's exactly what u see in my case.
and your job is to clean mess? Damn! What a filthy job.
Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by frainc(m): 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
The guy is from ibadan?
No wonder
He's from generation of AGBEROS

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
kilokeys:

gbam!!no mind the mofo, when bed bug eat am for prison he go no say kainkain no be water cool

2 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by dre11(m): 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

[s]2 potential apC voters don waka!
more to follow[/s].

Trash
Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by jamesbridget13(f): 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
wetin police come dey investigate again na?
Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by tolustx(m): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
intergral:
and your job is to clean mess? Damn! What a filthy job.

That is what elders do to kip younger ones safe. To help d younger ones to learn frm dr errors without necessarily inflicting pain on dem in d name of"justice". When a child misbehaves in public, d father tries as much as possible to clean up d mess b4 it is aired.
Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
Yoruba people

Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by intergral(m): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
tolustx:

That is what elders do to kip younger ones safe. To help d younger ones to learn frm dr errors without necessarily inflicting pain on dem in d name of"justice". When a child misbehaves in public, d father tries as much as possible to clean up d mess b4 it is aired.
thank you HOLD PAPA clap for yaself.
Re: Bricklayer Hacks Neighbour To Death Over Generator Fumes by jude33084(m): 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hmmmm!

Nigeria will be a better place for us all sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Man With 41 ATM Cards, POS Machine / Oghara Poly Thief Caught And Beaten To Pulp (Disturbing Photos) / Jungle Justice In Ughelli; Two Suspected Robbers Burnt To Death (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.