Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

I Don't Like Sharing My Cloths With My Siblings...is It Normal? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Like Sharing My Cloths With My Siblings...is It Normal? (1020 Views)

Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy / 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th / Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Like Sharing My Cloths With My Siblings...is It Normal? by Holywizard: 7:26am On Feb 16, 2015
My fellow nairalanders...Am not used to sharing my cloths with my siblings. Anytime any of my brothers put on my cloths without telling me I go mad through out that day. I ve tried to control de feelings but to no avail because my brothers are the type that can wear ur very special birthday suit just to watch movies at home.
Among the guys...am de only one that think much more about clothing & they tried to capitalized on that but i just hate sharing my cloths, shoes (personal belongings) with them.

Is it normal among siblings or am I being stupid and selfish?
Re: I Don't Like Sharing My Cloths With My Siblings...is It Normal? by Spicylate(f): 7:33am On Feb 16, 2015
uhmm, with your siblings kuma? id say its being selfish ooo but it did be more than that if you share with your buddies.. so do you feel comfortable sharing with your friends?
Re: I Don't Like Sharing My Cloths With My Siblings...is It Normal? by vjsmiles: 7:38am On Feb 16, 2015
you are right to some point. you should give out some of your clothes and give them strict warning about touching your clothes.
do have a nice day smiley
Re: I Don't Like Sharing My Cloths With My Siblings...is It Normal? by Adeoba10(m): 7:41am On Feb 16, 2015
If u are not bn stingy to dem, i tink is Ok, bcus we av some ppl who av d database of all ur cloth in ur area den dey will start analysing d number of ppl wu wore d same cloth in ur family.
Re: I Don't Like Sharing My Cloths With My Siblings...is It Normal? by redcliff: 7:44am On Feb 16, 2015
Holywizard:
My fellow nairalanders...Am not used to sharing my cloths with my siblings. Anytime any of my brothers put on my cloths without telling me I go mad through out that day. I ve tried to control de feelings but to no avail because my brothers are the type that can wear ur very special birthday suit just to watch movies at home.
Among the guys...am de only one that think much more about clothing & they tried to capitalized on that but i just hate sharing my cloths, shoes (personal belongings) with them.

Is it normal among siblings or am I being stupid and selfish?

Im like this too and i really cannot figure the reason for this.. my clothings are precious to me and i find. It hard giving them out..
Re: I Don't Like Sharing My Cloths With My Siblings...is It Normal? by dammywapes(m): 7:52am On Feb 16, 2015
Na pple wey get brain dey this thread. Bro same as me ion like sharing ma clothes n shoes with others not only ma siblings tho ino get younger ones who are close. Just give dem some as my fellow padi @ the top has said and warn dem not to touch d rest.
Re: I Don't Like Sharing My Cloths With My Siblings...is It Normal? by Beamborla(f): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2015
I always steal the cloth to avoid things like this.
Re: I Don't Like Sharing My Cloths With My Siblings...is It Normal? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
Well, we're all different. Seems you're the kind of person who doesn't joke with his personal things, no matter who is involved. What matters at the end of the day is your love for them. But...they should know the outfits meant for outings, cos wearing such at home isn't really good.

For me and my sister though, we don't even take permission. When we're both home, we wear more of the other person's clothes. wear it a number of times even, and it may become yours.lol. that's just us though.

(1) (Reply)

EB Xclusive: Should I Tell My Best Friend??? / Richard Mofe-damijo Sends A Loving Birthday Message To His Beautiful Wife / Who Remembers Sonic The Hedgehog Series?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.