Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) (40681 Views)

This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This / Test Your Self 'quantitative ' / Quantitative Reasoning: Answer This Very Difficult Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by Abduletudaye(m): 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
sucess001:
[size=22pt]Her reply was either

1. 'Short Time' or 'Till daybreak?' or
2. 'How much you go pay'

Dts assuming shez a naija babe o[/size] grin grin grin grin

Wrong.. angry

Assuming na olosho cheesy
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
So no more interesting topic to move to front page?..must you guys repeat this topic more the 100 times beforre you get tired of it?..na wa o
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by haibe(m): 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
sundoj08:
How can you get that if someone's never mentioned it...that tin too hard jare

Exactly. . It's just about guessing because hold on till father leaves doesn't even really make sense to me as I have never used such a sentence

2 Likes

Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by Wuuworld(m): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
HOLD ON TILL EVENING......She removed one and never replaced it with any one.
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by kent79: 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
undecided

Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
The answer is cloth....remove the straight middle stick from E in HOTEL and rearrange you have ...CLOTH....meaning she can't meet him at the hotel cos she has no cloth.......so typical OF SOME Nigerian gals.....#lol
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by jaybee3(m): 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
ko kan aiye mehnnnn

I don't like engaging my brain in things wey no go put money for my pocket..

#I be original onitsha man

1 Like

Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by laykhorn(m): 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
Wealthyone:
HOTFL i.e Hold On Till Father Leaves.

Damn! How did you get that
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by Ultimate300(m): 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
Wealthyone:
HOTFL i.e Hold On Till Father Leaves.
there is no F in hotel
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by joshuaidibia(m): 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
NL mods must be sick upstairs. How many times dis pix wan appear for FP There are other interesting and useful news wasting in other threads. Seriously, u guys are not doing well. atall.

P.S no ban me o. Am jst voicing my frustration/anger.
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by MrCork: 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
Godbless9ija:
Check out...
Brain teaser....

....Gladis...which teaser??....cant u juss send us picture of boooobsi? angry

1 Like

Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
jaybee3:
ko kan aiye mehnnnn

5 star post.
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by orble: 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Godbless9ija:
Check out...
Brain teaser....

Horrible.
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by swankylay(m): 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Very stupid brain teaser. Its just a code that ONLY two of them can understand. Its not a brain teaser. When I saw this many months ago I said to the guy that sent it to me that its rubbish. I can as well say it means smtin else . abegi, no b brain teaser. Na code
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by neyur: 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lmao!!...if na to quote somebody wrongly now you will c dem dey form grammers like say na after dem school closed..time don come to tease brain naw..all of una dey look like jony wey yemi alade dey look for....
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by spyroxy1(m): 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
Op...come and finish ur assignment here ooo
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by babs01(m): 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
frm d onset i knw only gals can ansa dis nd im nt disapointed
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by Xbee007(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
iluvweed:
grin

The answer is HATE U.... grin

She removed one match stick from letter O and she added it the L, remember just 3 match stick can make a (triangular shaped) letter A.....Thank me later..... cool
Too much of weed!
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by neyur: 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
swankylay:
Very stupid brain teaser. Its just a code that ONLY two of them can understand. Its not a brain teaser. When I saw this many months ago I said to the guy that sent it to me that its rubbish. I can as well say it means smtin else . abegi, no b brain teaser. Na code

It is logical...so don't expect the answer to be too straight forward....
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by Wealthyone: 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ultimate300:
there is no F in hotel

When u remove a matchstick from letter E, it becomes letter F.
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by drnairalov: 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
HATE U was her reply

Girl removes one stick from O and put the stick to form U, while the O she turned it to A
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by sweettease(f): 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
jaybee3:
ko kan aiye mehnnnn

Onitsha kor Aba ni tongue
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by neyur: 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ultimate300:
there is no F in hotel

Are you sure you read the post ?...
He said; the gurl replied by removing just one stick...that is d 'E' can be converted to F if you remove the 1 stick below.
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by neyur: 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
sweettease:

Lmao!...God I like nairalanders abeg...
No mater whom you are, there people who are beyond you.
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by jaybee3(m): 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
sweettease:

lemmeee ooooo

wetin be your own tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by lymelyte(m): 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
iluvweed:
grin

The answer is HATE U.... grin

She removed one match stick from letter O and she added it the L, remember just 3 match stick can make a (triangular shaped) letter A.....Thank me later..... cool
suffry smoke that Igbo.. E dey make u overthink.. cheesy
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by kenee24(m): 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Wow...cool!!!

Some r true while others will make u laff and ROTF..lol

Its a REAL and 100% NIGERIAN site that pays...simply click on: https://tips.naij.com/ref/8933,register,write anything of your choice ang get paid in dollars.
Re: ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) by Tolulux: 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Her reply was to meet the guy in Hotel Room 14 and not 15 as the guy initially suggested.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many People Are In This Room? (photo) / Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles / Eyes Test : What Numbers Did You See?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.