Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) (22731 Views)

What's Your Zodiac Sign... See If You Got A Match / Hook Up With People Born On The Same Day With You / Strictly For Librans (zodiac Sign) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by khadijatomowumi(f): 8:09am On May 05, 2015
June 21, xo happy to stumble on this thread.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by tolux247(m): 11:56am On May 05, 2015
July 14,.....
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Sigo86(m): 1:25pm On May 05, 2015
Rajjah:
mine is july 7th

Cool, like 2hook up with u.2ADF982D

Add me up. wink
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Rajjah(f): 2:03pm On May 05, 2015
Sigo86:

Cool, like 2hook up with u.2ADF982D
Add me up. wink
ok
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by skyface00(m): 12:49pm On May 07, 2015
I rep june 22.....good seeing my bday mate here....282117FC
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by musbik(m): 10:15pm On May 07, 2015
This is peezu,I hv pblm with my ipad.pls add me on dis ma new pin.I don miss u guyz.26CA9A4C,trailblazzer,ricky I don miss everybody.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by musbik(m): 10:25pm On May 07, 2015
musbik:
This is peezu,I hv pblm with my ipad.pls add me on dis ma new pin.I don miss u guyz.26CA9A4C,trailblazzer,ricky I don miss everybody.
this is my frd account abeg ASAP
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by pastormmadu(m): 10:12pm On May 08, 2015
Blackbeauty:
Am july 7th and proud to be a cancerian!though sometimes I wish I wasn't!we care too much,love hard and can walk a mile for the ones we care about.

You so on point my dear....that's our characteristics. though sometimes people we sacrifice for hardly reciprocate. it pains sometimes. Am July 7th too. will like to be your friend
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 15, 2015
Rajjah:
ok
Baby boo
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 18, 2015
july 12

......anyone?
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by mytym(m): 1:02am On May 19, 2015
gregzone:

Tnx eaziaque 4 d warm reception dat was very "cancerish" of you.
Well, I've taken my time 2 read and re-read every post on dis thread and man if I say it blew my mind dat will b a gross understatement. All u guys said about character traits of cancers is totally true, take me 4 instance, I'm very talented in music and writing, due to d fact dat I'm a quiet person naturally I let my pen «or my keyboard/pad as d case may be» do the talking. As 4 my music aspect I've not bn able 2 overcome dat shyness to sing in public though I sing behind closed doors.

same @ bolded...

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by mytym(m): 1:09am On May 19, 2015
fellis:
I am not cancer but let me just say I love you guys!
Yea, I love cancerians to bits!
You people tend to know how to care for your families and you are selfless to a fault smiley
I also love how you get other people's thoughts and feelings easily so they don't have to spell it out for you everytime.
My dad is cancer and I wouldn't trade him for any other dad in the world, he is the reason I love cancers by default even before I get to know them well.
You guys rock, seriously.
But you should learn to open up more and talk about your feelings; let your loved ones know when they hurt you instead of suffering in silence.
Stay awesome.

Most cancers are psychic...we are naturally telepathic, we tend to know how to decipher the 'unknowables' easily...its a compensation for the too much unexpressed energy.
#June25

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by MrOliver1(m): 1:30pm On May 24, 2015
June 15, any one from umuahia let hook up 07066210898
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by pesky2000: 6:14pm On May 24, 2015
June 29.....pls I wanna meet my bday mate
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by femoint007(m): 6:21am On May 26, 2015
I rep june 25th,my birthday mate shud hook me up thru my whatsapp,08147949048

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 10:18am On May 27, 2015
June 23 ..08082705823

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2015
TobiBabiOO:
June 23 here grin
Hi we birthday !!!! Call me 08082705823

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by mytym(m): 2:27pm On May 27, 2015
eaziaque:
Good morning all, Rajjah well done for the topic you brought up. I hope our mates are gonna participate. Zodiac sign is real, it is not a myth, though...smiles...it is not like you read it in the sky. It is actually an identity for a particular persons born under the influence of some astrological element at a particular period of time, Cancers being from 21 of June to 22 of July. It has a physical side which envelopes the characters and traits of these persons which are in most cases and generally identical (character) and it has another side which is a bit spiritual depending on how far individuals explore it. From the spiritual side, it predict future mood swing and even things that are likely to happen, that is where horoscope comes in, I personally don't engage in this aspect because I don't like fore telling and as a muslim, my religion doesn't permit it, rather, I recommend the physical side of zodiac signs which permits you to discover and/or learn more about who you are and work towards improving on those aspect you find a bit not convenient. For example, you may rediscover in a more educating way, the desire for a particular hobby or passion that could be transformed into something fruitful. You may realise "consciously" what you have a flair for (even though it has been there and you never pay much attention to it), learning about the zodiac signs drags your attention to it and you can input more energy to derive the best from it, this is the case of the cancerian's natural talent and flair for art, cancers are good advisers, "peeps" into others easily and see what most people don't easily, you can capitalise on these talent and learn a trade of art, graphic designing, photography, painting, music, poetry, acting for example or take courses related to advising/counselling like nursing, catering, pharmacy etc. It also let you realise things you should associate and dissociate with, and when you look into your past you are really gonna realise ways in which these things have been beneficial or the other round to you. For example, most Cancerians puts on weight easily, most Cancerians proscatinates a lot, most Cancerians hold on too much sometimes to past materials, events or issues, some cancerians experiences swift mood change, some, the fear to be rejected, some are over attached to their home, they don't go out often, hence limiting their chances of meeting people that can actually be of help to them. Most these thing, you may not realise are hindering your doings one way or the other, all these and a lot more can be corrected. Anyway you can go to google and type "Cancer, zodiac sign" to learn more, I promise it is really gonna be interesting, but don't get carried away shaa ooo. However, it is worthy of noting that I didn't intend to "spiritualize" or draw who so ever's attention to astrology by creating this group, my only aim was to bring us together because of the common month we share, I believe, sharing the same month and sign, it would be fun sharing ideas too. This is a just topic and I'm sharing my opinion on it. Waiting for your contributions as promised. Have a wonderful weekend!

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by nerdfrost(m): 2:44pm On May 27, 2015
The boss (I.e,my humble self) stumbled upon this thread n decided to join since i'm a cancer member. Op we're bday mates oo! I rep july 22
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by ebimarian: 3:50pm On May 27, 2015
Hey im july 22.....great to locate dis thread....nice actually wink[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by ebimarian: 3:54pm On May 27, 2015
Harkindeylee:
July 22? Wao.. Av gat a birthday mate.
Dats my bday too....wooooowwwwwwooooowwwww wink
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 27, 2015
ariyebaba:
June 23,...........................................

Same here

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 27, 2015
23 June i rep

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Assslayer: 8:36pm On May 27, 2015
I rep July 10 52E88C0B
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by emerich(m): 5:17am On May 28, 2015
[quote author=eaziaque post=30992188]
Like I wrote earlier, people under the influence of a common zodiac sign exhibits generally some identical characters, the same here with me. Stays indoors a lot too and fears rejection of any kind. However, as I grow more conscious of those facts, I understand how it had been affecting me, and I have thrived a lot to amend. Staying indoor limits our connections and even so much our capacities, remember, we are more a practical and creative people, some times a cancerian can't explain what he can do in words, give him the avenue to prove him or herself and u r gonna be surprised, even though we care more for others than for ourselves, we need to be helped too, but we are never gonna receive that much attention/help and be able to showcase properly this wonderful gifts or be known for it if we keep staying indoor, another of it effects on us is that it is the reason most people looking at us from "outside", sees us sometimes as lazy or a bunch of self centered people, they think we care less of them, since it is only them who do the visiting, if only they knew we are not only the most appreciative/receptors of care but the most giver of care and love without asking much in return except to be loved back, no cancerian ever believed in the philosophy of "one way love". I noticed you don't care sentimentally about me and I'm surely gone before you even noticed it. And as for the fear of rejection factor, we need to take the risk, people naturally loves cancerians, we just care too much sometimes, it will surprise you how the people you feared might reject you will ask you why it took you so long before showing up, because you are beautiful and kind and shares more, maybe not that bold, especially when new with them but of course you will settle in once you get accustomed to them. When I look into the past today, I regret so many things I've missed professionally and sentimentally simply because I feared something that was never there. Ladies I've missed because I feared they would reject me tells me today how great the crunch they had on me but had to assume I wasn't feeling them because I never showed interests. Don't wanna miss that again. Lailai!
I guess we share a lot in common then. In summary u just analyzed me, my fears n regrets, my love 4 d indoors n fear of rejection when in essence am being regarded as a snub, my undying love and care for others over myself and my good looks and overtly shy nature, July 12, Cancer rocks.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Urine: 3:23pm On May 28, 2015
mikael3:
Am June 24....wea is b'day mate
24th of June is right here.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by titi4fola(f): 9:16pm On May 28, 2015
Hey guys! I'm June 23rd. Thank God I was born in June. JUNE BORN ARE FORESIGHTED. GET EASILY WORRIED. QUITE TALKATIVE. VERY FRIENDLY. STYLISH & FASHIONABLE. SOFT SPOKEN & POLITE. WARM & CONSIDERATE TOWARDS PEOPLE. GREAT & SENCE OF HUMOUR. QUITE SENSITIVE. STAR IN THE CROWD. ACTIVE & VISIONARY THINKER. KIND & GENEROUS. LOYER LOVER. LOVE TO DEBATE. LOVE THE FINER THINGS OF LIFE.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by titi4fola(f): 9:18pm On May 28, 2015
I don't seem to have June 23rd here. undecided
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by siegfried99(m): 10:02pm On May 28, 2015
July 2 here. grin

Any bday mate?
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 31, 2015
femoint007:
I rep june 25th,my birthday mate shud hook me up thru my whatsapp,08147949048

my birthday mate
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by izzbaby22(f): 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
fergie001:
June 22;following
my bday mate
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by gendebs(m): 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
Any July 4 in d house? add me to the group 564324b4.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Group / Club Insomnia:9:30pm-5:00am...adults Only..#Onomeglo.. / Know Your Secret Admirer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.