Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) (22728 Views)

What's Your Zodiac Sign... See If You Got A Match / Hook Up With People Born On The Same Day With You / Strictly For Librans (zodiac Sign) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by faithful18(f): 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
I rep July 3rd 55DC7A0A

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by chuksp09(m): 1:48am On Jun 14, 2015
No july 16th yet, still waiting for him/her...
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
Happen, my people? Longest time ooo. I hope everybody is okay
First of all, let me excuse and say that I regret not being around these last few months, it is all due to situation that I don't seem to be in control of, so I want you guys to accept my apology, I think I'm back now and if you guys want, we can continue from where we stopped.
Secondly, let me greet us all Happy New Month. My warmest but belated greetings to all our mates out there who has been celebrating their birthdays since the beginning of the cancer month i.e 21st of June to date. Same hearthy wishes to all who will be doing the same till the end of the cancer month which is 22nd of July. By the way that is my date.
My big welcome to all the newcomers, you guys are highly appreciated and as the Op I will like to tell you that this forum is for us all and as stated at the commencement of this group, ideas, inspirations, fun and contributions in terms of topics for discussion, advice, and information that can contribute to, or enhance the professional, moral, financial and social improvement of the members of this group will highly be appreciated. Though we started like that but I think we weren't able to keep it up. I've read through and seen that that so many people have joined in, which of course is a good thing, however, the main aim behind the formation of this group has not been promoted. Like I wrote earlier, I will love us to continue from where stopped. I don't know if you guys are still there, please hala back if you are and see to how we are gonna re-establiish this forum. I had a problem locating this group, we used to be on the front page but now we've been pushed to page 7 or 8, due to our inactiveness I guess. Please guys, let's come around, let's talk about traits and characters, let's talk about our past and present experiences linked to our nature so others can learn from it. Let's bring the fun back to this room. I will waiting for you guys to represent so I can write somthing up. Thanks in advance for the comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by rukky2000(f): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
eaziaque:
Happen, my people? Longest time ooo. I hope everybody is okay
First of all, let me excuse and say that I regret not being around these last few months, it is all due to situation that I don't seem to be in control of, so I want you guys to accept my apology, I think I'm back now and if you guys want, we can continue from where we stopped.
Secondly, let me greet us all Happy New Month. My warmest but belated greetings to all our mates out there who has been celebrating their birthdays since the beginning of the cancer month i.e 21st of June to date. Same hearthy wishes to all who will be doing the same till the end of the cancer month which is 22nd of July. By the way that is my date.
My big welcome to all the newcomers, you guys are highly appreciated and as the Op I will like to tell you that this forum is for us all and as stated at the commencement of this group, ideas, inspirations, fun and contributions in terms of topics for discussion, advice, and information that can contribute to, or enhance the professional, moral, financial and social improvement of the members of this group will highly be appreciated. Though we started like that but I think we weren't able to keep it up. I've read through and seen that that so many people have joined in, which of course is a good thing, however, the main aim behind the formation of this group has not been promoted. Like I wrote earlier, I will love us to continue from where stopped. I don't know if you guys are still there, please hala back if you are and see to how we are gonna re-establiish this forum. I had a problem locating this group, we used to be on the front page but now we've been pushed to page 7 or 8, due to our inactiveness I guess. Please guys, let's come around, let's talk about traits and characters, let's talk about our past and present experiences linked to our nature so others can learn from it. Let's bring the fun back to this room. I will waiting for you guys to represent so I can write somthing up. Thanks in advance for the comprehension.
welcome back easique! I hope u are back for good, Don't disappear again. welcome back

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
rukky2000:
welcome back easique! I hope u are back for good, Don't disappear again. welcome back
No worries, Eaziaque is back ooo.

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 7:08am On Jul 05, 2015
annycase5:
Am July 5th
Happy Birthday mate. I wish you the best of life. This is our month and I pray we make everything positive from it. Long life and prosperity. Have fun babe!
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 8:21am On Jul 05, 2015
Good Morning all. I hope the night was good for us all. Of course it might not have been so good for some, well that is not the end of the world, it is basic about everyone, but don't crawl back into yourself and let that "kill" your day. Remember, the spirit and physique "works" together, one dependent on the other, you feed one, the other taps, just like a foetus and his host mother. If you feed your physique with filth, your spirit adapt to the filth to harmonise with it and when you feed your spirit with anything, the physique changes to live up the nature the spirit tries to portray. In this case, if you move your body actively and even mould or fake up some joy, your spirit will only pick it up as you being naturally happy and you got brighten from inside to the outside. So if even you wake up not feeling o.k today, no look "Uche face", try to cheer yourself up and get your groove on. Involve in activities that brightens the cancer in you; create, sing, laugh intentionally at almost everything, greet strangers you meets while walking along the road, for me Eaziaque, it works in fencing off the mood and it will for you too, after it kick starts the bright day you want, you can continue your normal day.
Another thing I will talk about this morning is the open doors you are likely to be experiencing this month, may be it ain't that obvious cos you are "watching", pay attention and you will see them. Please my advise is try and make it an affair of "whatever happens in Africa should be made to stay in Africa", try, strive and get those things before the cancer month runs out, it is not about spirituality here, it is purely natural, it is just like some kind of promotions/bonuses you have to apply for before you get them. All year long, you have the chances of having opportunities, but during your cancer month, some rare chances comes up, for example, an old friend (that could be of help) that you have lost for sometimes just eventually gets in contact; please hold him/her tight and make maximum from him/her before time runs out, don't back out at the least friction that comes up, job opportunities you weren't expecting opens; act to get dem like say you wan die on top the realisation of your dreams, easy streaming in of cash; take the opportunity to invest it immediately, cos it might not be the same situation after 22nd of July, things are gonna drift back to the normal level again and sometime it might just be happiness, you just understand you are of the high spirit lately; please channel the moments in getting involved in things you've been procrastinating on lately.
I'm writing this not because I read it somewhere and want to copy-paste you, I'm writing this because I experience it every year and I've always make it split off without taking the full advantage of it. It is happening to me again this year now and I don't intend to let it go. You may say, it just some kind of coincidence, but when something re-occurs at a particular moment of a give time, then it is called a "program". Just watch a little closely and you will see the difference with July coming in your year life. After all you have nothing to loose, if nothing comes up, no "quaam", but if it does, then follow my advise and grab it.
Are you experiencing anything already or noticing now that you are concious of the possibility? Do you believe it is just nothing but coincidence? Talk to us about it mates and let others learn from it.
Yours "cancerically", Easiaque (Op) ****please if you are reading this, contact other mates and let them know the forum is back on the track, thanks****

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 05, 2015
annycase5:
am olawunmi also,where are u based
Happy birthday!!
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 05, 2015
titi4fola:
Hey guys! I'm June 23rd. Thank God I was born in June. JUNE BORN ARE FORESIGHTED. GET EASILY WORRIED. QUITE TALKATIVE. VERY FRIENDLY. STYLISH & FASHIONABLE. SOFT SPOKEN & POLITE. WARM & CONSIDERATE TOWARDS PEOPLE. GREAT & SENCE OF HUMOUR. QUITE SENSITIVE. STAR IN THE CROWD. ACTIVE & VISIONARY THINKER. KIND & GENEROUS. LOYER LOVER. LOVE TO DEBATE. LOVE THE FINER THINGS OF LIFE.
I'm June 23rd too. Nice to have u here.

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 8:52am On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=Rajjah post=30793278]mine is july 7th[/quoter
Rajjah, good morning and Happy Birthday in advance. Please I want you guys back on the forum. I wasn't actively involved lately and the forum is dying cos you guys aren't participating any longer too. Expecting you. Please tell others too.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2015
ariyebaba:
June 23,...........................................

Good morning and accept my belated Happy Birthday wishes ariyebaba, I'ven't been that available these last monts ni jare. Please I want you guys back on the forum. I wasn't actively involved lately and the forum is dying cos you guys aren't participating too. Expecting you. Please tell others too.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2015
heffem:
ȋ̝̊̅'m .....July, 10th
hb in advance baba. Come back on the forum ooo
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 9:06am On Jul 05, 2015
Horlawoomey:
Let me park here....

JULY 19
Baba hw far? 3 days ooo. You don park comot again from this forum? I'm back ooo, so come pack here again ooo. Lolzzz! Happy bafday in advance baba. Hala back. Get the forum back on track.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 9:14am On Jul 05, 2015
jakedes:
Guess am d only 19th July in d Cancerian Zodiac circle of gathering.....
Jakedes, hapi baiday in advance ooo. Hop to see you back on the forum.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 9:26am On Jul 05, 2015
udy4real:
June 27th (following)
Udy hw far? My belated birthday ooo, LL and P. Hw thing need you guys back on the forum ooo
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2015
hormordunneey:

Thanks
accept my belated bafday wishes. LLnP. Hop to see u around
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 9:34am On Jul 05, 2015
Am july 7th and proud to be a cancerian!though sometimes I wish I wasn't!we care too much,love hard and can walk a mile for the ones we care about.
Hapi bafday in advance. See you around the forum.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Rajjah(f): 9:40am On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=eaziaque post=35501415][/quote]EASIAAAAAAQUE, where have you been? You brought us together but left. M in..... N thanks for the wishes.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 9:43am On Jul 05, 2015
gregzone:

Tnx eaziaque 4 d warm reception dat was very "cancerish" of you.
Well, I've taken my time 2 read and re-read every post on dis thread and man if I say it blew my mind dat will b a gross understatement. All u guys said about character traits of cancers is totally true, take me 4 instance, I'm very talented in music and writing, due to d fact dat I'm a quiet person naturally I let my pen «or my keyboard/pad as d case may be» do the talking. As 4 my music aspect I've not bn able 2 overcome dat shyness to sing in public though I sing 2 my girlfriend behind closed doors.
I really like wat I'm seeing here, people like me who share most character traits wit me both d good, d bad and d ugly traits and are not ashamed 2 open up. I didn't take Zodiac signs and astrology seriously b4 now but wit what oga boss eaziaque is doing here, I'm gonna have a massive rethink.
Here's my pin: 2293D04F
S'up greggy? Happen? Not been hearing you on the forum. Want you back n it baba. Hop to see you soon!
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Rajjah(f): 9:47am On Jul 05, 2015
pastormmadu:

You so on point my dear....that's our characteristics. though sometimes people we sacrifice for hardly reciprocate. it pains sometimes. Am July 7th too. will like to be your friend
what blackbeauty said is true. It pains alot when people we love and care for dont reciprocate. M july 7th too. Hi.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Rontex(m): 9:49am On Jul 05, 2015
Am born on 19th july

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Rajjah(f): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2015
platinumricky:
Hi house! name's Ricky and i stumbled upon this thread today. I found the conversations quite interesting and I won't mind joining. ...was born on june 26th.
I picked interest in zodiac signs sometime in 08 and have been following with keen interest. I have about 90% of the cancerian attributes .. I Will be following this thread from time to time henceforth.. This is pin: 52CD3B32 . I will love to join the bbm group.
Ricky Ricky, its baby boo here. How are you? Happy birth in arrears .
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2015
chuksp09:
i need ur views pple, its about making myself better. I am a student with really good grades and fairly popular in my level, i relate well with my departmental mates, and they have a certain level of apprehensive regard for me and a day never goes by without one or two of my mates asking my opinion about their personal matters. But as much as i relate well with them, i have this serious phobia of standing up and positing my opinions to the whole class, whether its lectures or just class matters. If am asked a question directly i do my best to answer to the best of my knowledge, but to stand up and posit my own idea is a problem. Its not that i dont have ideas or opinion about the subject matter, but raising my hand, standing up and saying my mind seems like a big deal to me.
Any idea on how to discourage this behaviour? Its personally annoying!
I see myself in your description. I was just exactly that way while I was in school, and to be candid, I see no much difference even now. I guess it is a "stamp" on us, you can hardly shake it off. We relate easily with people on a more informal scale, or at preference on our own platform. Unfortunately, the world is more than that, and it unfortunately costs us a lot, most importantly, the prestige of being known for being a smart head. I remember one of my teachers in sec'd'ry school who seems to understand that attitude about me would point at me and ask me to answer a question, he knows I will never come out of free will to answer any question even if I have the best approach to the issue. Another way it affect us is that we degrade in terms of confidence and resolve easily into take whatever that comes our way than taking what we really deserve. The only thing is you just have to shake it off before it is completely rooted in you. It is a personal and conscience thing, you don't want it, so you have to work hard in shaking it off. There is no specific advise than play hard againt that nature of shyness. Wish you luck bro, we are gonna discuss more on it later.

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by rukky2000(f): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2015
eaziaque:
Good Morning all. I hope the night was good for us all. Of course it might not have been so good for some, well that is not the end of the world, it is basic about everyone, but don't crawl back into yourself and let that "kill" your day. Remember, the spirit and physique "works" together, one dependent on the other, you feed one, the other taps, just like a foetus and his host mother. If you feed your physique with filth, your spirit adapt to the filth to harmonise with it and when you feed your spirit with anything, the physique changes to live up the nature the spirit tries to portray. In this case, if you move your body actively and even mould or fake up some joy, your spirit will only pick it up as you being naturally happy and you got brighten from inside to the outside. So if even you wake up not feeling o.k today, no look "Uche face", try to cheer yourself up and get your groove on. Involve in activities that brightens the cancer in you; create, sing, laugh intentionally at almost everything, greet strangers you meets while walking along the road, for me Eaziaque, it works in fencing off the mood and it will for you too, after it kick starts the bright day you want, you can continue your normal day.
Another thing I will talk about this morning is the open doors you are likely to be experiencing this month, may be it ain't that obvious cos you are "watching", pay attention and you will see them. Please my advise is try and make it an affair of "whatever happens in Africa should be made to stay in Africa", try, strive and get those things before the cancer month runs out, it is not about spirituality here, it is purely natural, it is just like some kind of promotions/bonuses you have to apply for before you get them. All year long, you have the chances of having opportunities, but during your cancer month, some rare chances comes up, for example, an old friend (that could be of help) that you have lost for sometimes just eventually gets in contact; please hold him/her tight and make maximum from him/her before time runs out, don't back out at the least friction that comes up, job opportunities you weren't expecting opens; act to get dem like say you wan die on top the realisation of your dreams, easy streaming in of cash; take the opportunity to invest it immediately, cos it might not be the same situation after 22nd of July, things are gonna drift back to the normal level again and sometime it might just be happiness, you just understand you are of the high spirit lately; please channel the moments in getting involved in things you've been procrastinating on lately.
I'm writing this not because I read it somewhere and want to copy-paste you, I'm writing this because I experience it every year and I've always make it split off without taking the full advantage of it. It is happening to me again this year now and I don't intend to let it go. You may say, it just some kind of coincidence, but when something re-occurs at a particular moment of a give time, then it is called a "program". Just watch a little closely and you will see the difference with July coming in your year life. After all you have nothing to loose, if nothing comes up, no "quaam", but if it does, then follow my advise and grab it.
Are you experiencing anything already or noticing now that you are concious of the possibility? Do you believe it is just nothing but coincidence? Talk to us about it mates and let others learn from it.
Yours "cancerically", Easiaque (Op) ****please if you are reading this, contact other mates and let them know the forum is back on the track, thanks****
thanx easique! We have really miss this gearing up.... Am experiencing d July breaktru
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 11:28am On Jul 05, 2015
Rajjah:
EASIAAAAAAQUE, where have you been? You brought us together but left. M in..... N thanks for the wishes.
Rajjah, thank you so much for responding, that's why I dey gbadun you. Thanks for being there always. Mennh, I miss you guys deeply. I kuku didn't leave just like that, I was taken by somethings and as a result couldn't appear as often as I used to. But now I'm baaaack!!! I wrote something this morning, please read it and tell us what you think. I ll be expecting your participation ooo, first lady. Lolz!
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2015
rukky2000:
thanx easique! We have really miss this gearing up.... Am experiencing d July breaktru
That's my lady, the ever present Rukky. Hw is the fast so far! No "awe koro" please. Lolzzzz!!! You can share your breakthru with us if is not too personal ooo.

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Horlawoomey(m): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
eaziaque:

Baba hw far? 3 days ooo. You don park comot again from this forum? I'm back ooo, so come pack here again ooo. Lolzzz! Happy bafday in advance baba. Hala back. Get the forum back on track.

Good day bro, am still much around just a little busy these days. Hope you are good.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Horlawoomey(m): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
eaziaque:

I see myself in your description. I was just exactly that way while I was in school, and to be candid, I see no much difference even now. I guess it is a "stamp" on us, you can hardly shake it off. We relate easily with people on a more informal scale, or at preference on our own platform. Unfortunately, the world is more than that, and it unfortunately costs us a lot, most importantly, the prestige of being known for being a smart head. I remember one of my teachers in sec'd'ry school who seems to understand that attitude about me would point at me and ask me to answer a question, he knows I will never come out of free will to answer any question even if I have the best approach to the issue. Another way it affect us is that we degrade in terms of confidence and resolve easily into take whatever that comes our way than taking what we really deserve. The only thing is you just have to shake it off before it is completely rooted in you. It is a personal and conscience thing, you don't want it, so you have to work hard in shaking it off. There is no specific advise than play hard againt that nature of shyness. Wish you luck bro, we are gonna discuss more on it later.

That issue of being tongue tight is having a toll on me but nowadays am really trying my best to shake it off, it takes a lot of commitment and resolutions. I resolved within me that I will be presenting any topic of interest at the Thursdays CDS meeting to my fellow corp members...

The first attempt was not funny at all, I felt like those eyes were boring some holes in my body, some people were gearing me one while some were busy making joke of it because of my shaky body and voice. I didn't let that get to me as I presented another topic the following week, this time more relaxed with little tension. I am getting better by the day and targeting larger audience.

Try to work on yours and see a quick transformation, we always have good ideas but saying it out is the big deal, the earlier we realise and make correction, the better.

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
eaziaque:

S'up greggy? Happen? Not been hearing you on the forum. Want you back n it baba. Hop to see you soon!
You're the one who's been scarce bro, were have you been?
Pls re-invite the ladies they've left the forum.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Harkindeylee(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
frank043:
Any Engineer(or professional) male/female born 22nd july send me a pm. Let's see if we can relate professionally and maturely.
. gender: male
DOB:JULY 22
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by frank043(m): 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
Harkindeylee:
. gender: male
DOB:JULY 22

Birthday mate, wadup? ... What branch of engineering are you pursuing?
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
rawlineo2000:
july 12.... Represented
July 12!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Group / Club Insomnia:9:30pm-5:00am...adults Only..#Onomeglo.. / Know Your Secret Admirer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.