Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Rooting Infinix Hot - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rooting Infinix Hot (930 Views)

Rooting Infinix Hot 4 Pro / Rooting Infinix Hot2 / Help With Steps For Rooting Infinix Hot Note Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rooting Infinix Hot by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2015
Can i change the imei of my phone without rooting
Re: Rooting Infinix Hot by ps3o(m): 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
the title and the post seem rather confusing. rooting is totally different from imei changing.
Re: Rooting Infinix Hot by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
ps3o:
the title and the post seem rather confusing. rooting is totally different from imei changing.
sorry, that was a mistake, can i change the imei of my infinix hot without rooting it?!
Re: Rooting Infinix Hot by Sheggy13(m): 5:48am On Feb 19, 2015
Sammyblake:
sorry, that was a mistake, can i change the imei of my infinix hot without rooting it?!
Yh u can do that. Follow the instructions of using the Mobile uncle tools app in the link @Sammyblake gave in the post above. The only modification is u put a space between AT and +, as in something like this AT +.... .. and not AT+...., u should get the message "msent AT command" if it's successful, and then restart your phone for it to take effect. I guess u have a bb imei to use? If not, holla back. Cheers.
Re: Rooting Infinix Hot by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Sheggy13:

Yh u can do that. Follow the instructions of using the Mobile uncle tools app in the link @Sammyblake gave in the post above. The only modification is u put a space between AT and +, as in something like this AT +.... .. and not AT+...., u should get the message "msent AT command" if it's successful, and then restart your phone for it to take effect. I guess u have a bb imei to use? If not, holla back. Cheers.
ok thanks I'll give you feedback bt pls are you sure it won't brick the phone if i change the imei without rooting?
Re: Rooting Infinix Hot by Sheggy13(m): 8:19am On Mar 04, 2015
Sammyblake:
ok thanks I'll give you feedback bt pls are you sure it won't brick the phone if i change the imei without rooting?
It won't trust me. My phone was stolen, just got back online.
Re: Rooting Infinix Hot by mikaelson: 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
please any one should help me
I want to change d imei of my infinix hot
dunno if it possible without rooting my phone
email: michealchukwudi0@gmail.com
I kW there are generous people here
please help

(1) (Reply)

How To Bypass Android 5.xx Lock Screen / Please Help Me, My Tecno P9 Only Charges When Switched Off / (HOT) Make Free Internet Calls To Any Naija Mobile Network + Any Country In The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.