Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Please Business Advise Is Needed Urgently. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Business Advise Is Needed Urgently. (723 Views)

Business Advise / Pls Help, Business Advise Needed Urgently / Business Advise.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Business Advise Is Needed Urgently. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hello Every-one, please i really need some great advise for serious mindful individuals here on Nairaland... i am a student and just registrar my business name with CAC these year. and i wanted to invest on mini cyber cafe in my area because of high demand for the services with my little $1000Dollars/#200K in my bank account, but my little finding makes understand that i will spend close to half of the cash to secure a good location and government taxes amounting to #30,000 per annual. So my current taught is i want to develop a brand new website, then i will import good used smart- phones from USA &UK and resell it at a good price online to end users Online / Offline (My Site, Olx, Nairaland, etc) from the comfort of my bedroom. Please your advise is highly needed if my second taught is ok and perfect as a little beginner .#Okueq
Re: Please Business Advise Is Needed Urgently. by iykepromotions: 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Every business involves some commitments and risks both offline and online. so do your research very well before investing into anyone. goodluck
Re: Please Business Advise Is Needed Urgently. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
ok, noted
Re: Please Business Advise Is Needed Urgently. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ssdigest21:
ok, noted
please, how much did u spend to register with CAC?
Re: Please Business Advise Is Needed Urgently. by mattybaby: 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
My fellow women, the phrase " 1 shall chase a thousand & 2 shall chase 10,000" being law of marriage is not to be applied on the battle field of fighting enemies alone but also on family finances. If you're a married woman or soon to be married and you want this fulfilled in your life, then the upcoming Entrepreneur Woman training where you get trained by successful married business women is for you.
the training will hold in the following states:
Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan & Ilorin.
To participate, kindly send your details- name, contact number and preferred state to: powerfulentrepreneurs@gmail.com
Re: Please Business Advise Is Needed Urgently. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
polymathic:
please, how much did u spend to register with CAC?
Re: Please Business Advise Is Needed Urgently. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ssdigest21:

how long does it take and did u do it yourself or someone helped you?
Re: Please Business Advise Is Needed Urgently. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
I did everything myself and it took about 4weeks. It is advise I seek not much question please. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Items Are Cheaper In China / Many Entrepreneurs Suffer Because They Are Unaware Of The Importance Of PR / From Zero Minute Performance To 30 Minutes Non Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.