Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? (35079 Views)

Col. Umar To Sue MTN Over Fraudulent Deductions / He Wants To Sue MTN / Unlimited Calls From Mtn For The Whole Day (this Is Not A Hoax) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? by Nairalane: 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
J
Re: HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? by Firefire(m): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
cheesy

“I don't need anybody to convince me that MTN is monitoring my life, whenever am broke or I need to recharge my phone, the message they will send at that very tym is extra credit telling me am qualified to borrow money.
Whenever am on date with a new babe, the message I go receive na from love calculator asking me to subscribe and confirm if me and my partner are compatible,

there was this day am thinking about changing my present job and within 5min the message I got is.... Are you tried of your present job or planning of changing job, if yes send yes to 33211.

As if all that one no reach, me and my babe won do that thing and within 5min Wey e reach make e begin proper thing na him dem send message to my babe's line saying..... Are you pregnant or preparing to get pregnant if so subscribe to daily tips. Na so dey take cancel that special moment for us.

As I don think say dem don commot for my back, I dey go for one interview for early morning na him I hear msg notification for my phone, upon checking it, it was dem again asking me.....Did you want to perform well in your interview? If yes send yes to bla bla bla.......
Just to mention but few......

DEAR ndlers please help me beg MTN to please allow me to enjoy my life without their interference. Biko”

Credited to datguru: (a fellow Nairalander) posted 1:18pm On Nov 28 2014

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? by maestroz: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
guy, open up you are broke!
Re: HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? by Ikegift4real(m): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
I support I bro. lemme call my aunts sisters bro uncle who is a balister.
Re: HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? by Copee: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
Add the numbers to spam if you use a samsung phone.
Re: HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? by CutieFloxy(f): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
meanwhile.....GMB all d way........

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
So true. Somebody help us!
Re: HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? by symbianDON(m): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
it gets really annoying especially when you are expecting a credit alert from your bank only for your phone to keep beeping because of these obnoxious unsolicited meaningless messages

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? by spanzed(m): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
The suit should probably be on Infringment on your property due to unuseful information sent by the mobile network hence wasting your time and energy to read and delete...
Re: HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? by romzyxy(m): 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
Sue dem for d unwanted messages guy I dey ur bck like eh. U can call me. I m a witness wit more dan 39 messages a day.
Re: HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? by slimderek(m): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Probably you can sue them for Spamming you with text messages
Re: HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? by Mikwus(f): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=neutrotoba post=30784719][/quote]

Emp-Ty-N.............Your worst connection grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin............

Abeg port
Re: HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? by kayojosephy(m): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
Keep on being faithful your great reward from dem is on d way, neva give up on dem... As for me na manual porting I dey always do with my numerous sims from different networks
Re: HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? by sophtaf(f): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Add me to d list of ppl wntin to sue that network! D new trend nw is to send a text every mn of hw much d'v stolen frm me. Asif d stealin is nt enuf dey stil hv to rub it on my face

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? by VickyRotex(f): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Please when you find a lawyer, inform me, lets sue MTN together....

Theyve been ungrateful to this faithful customer (Me) sad

Its worse on Sundays, I get back from church and am seeing like 8messages on my phone. All from MTN. Like am I your Spouse Is MTN that inlove with me MTN wan marry me sad undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? by Chibykeray(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
It's same with me.... these messages are very very annoying angry I wonder whats wrong with emptyN at times...
Re: HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? by ITbomb(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
Learn how to block all spam messages without slowing your device here

http://daintilicious..com/2015/01/how-to-stop-mtn-network-spam-messages.html?m=1

See screenshot of blacklisted numbers and messages block from disturbing me

Re: HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? by bisi16(m): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
MARKone:
Nigeria....(sighs) the system is just Bad, by now if NCC has not been compromised, this issue of unsolicited text messages, bad network, drop calls and what have you, would have been reduced drastically. On Sunday 15th of Feb, as at 5am, I started receiving text msgs from 5***, 4*** and 3***, I got at least 11 useless, hopeless, annoying unsolicited text msgs from this people, for what!!!, u call them, still they will not just stop. The annoying thing is that days you will be expecting needed Alerts, that is the day those bastards will decide to wake up on your line. By the time people start burning their mast, maybe that is the day they will stop. You use GLO, Hausa people from nowhere will be calling you anyhow, one day Shakau will call pesin number.
Lwkm.. na dis 1 dey wonder me pass. Line that I haven't given out to any1, hausa pple don call me like 5times on it. Shoo!
Re: HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? by Mavor: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Bros no be only you ooo!!! The thing don tire me. It's really unfortunate that the NCC don't want to do anything about this unsolicited tele-marketing. It's an everyday affair!!!
I understand that the telecom operators have a running target to boost their revenues and Nigeria is already a difficult place to do business, but they should find another delivery model for their tele-marketing that doesn't piss subscribers off. AT&T can't try this $hit in North America (US or Canada) without getting a class-action lawsuit on their hands.
Re: HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? by LadyX(f): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
menix:
Oga its not jst Mtn oo..
Airtel ve joined them buh I think dat of MTN is quite annoying.

U can sue them for [b]Line stalking [/b]or battery degredation.

Am not a lawyer buh I clean d law court..

grin grin
As long as you work in within the law courts compound, you are as good as a lawyer wink

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? by Mhizkel(f): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Sorry op...Dahz why they are EMPTY HEN
Re: HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? by iwezor1(m): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
MARKone:
Nigeria....(sighs) the system is just Bad, by now if NCC has not been compromised, this issue of unsolicited text messages, bad network, drop calls and what have you, would have been reduced drastically. On Sunday 15th of Feb, as at 5am, I started receiving text msgs from 5***, 4*** and 3***, I got at least 11 useless, hopeless, annoying unsolicited text msgs from this people, for what!!!, u call them, still they will not just stop. The annoying thing is that days you will be expecting needed Alerts, that is the day those bastards will decide to wake up on your line. By the time people start burning their mast, maybe that is the day they will stop. You use GLO, Hausa people from nowhere will be calling you anyhow, one day Shakau will call pesin number.
bros u funny o
Re: HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? by gurunlocker: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
i don't get angry with mtn cos i know how to treat their fuckup, they suffer from me when it comes to browsing and using GBs per day.... now they respect my sim.
Re: HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? by fejikudz(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
so annoying
Re: HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? by LadyX(f): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Op, sue them for forced unsolicited services
Re: HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? by harry509: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=neutrotoba post=30784719][/quote]EMPTY-N always foolin-demselves all d time. I receiv alott of msgs 4rm dem 2, but am tired of complainin so... Anitime I receiv such msgs 4rm dem I don't boda myslf 2 read it. I jst delete nstantly. Bro wat u wil do is dat anitime such msgs apear on ur fone don't jst boda 2 read it. Delete dem nstantly bcus u can't sur dem @ all. We Rr n a lawless country, y I said so is dat we av govt dat Rr nt focus, unserious govt we av. Let jst continuel 2 manage d netwk until GOD answerd our praya's n gve us gud leadaship. BUHARI4 president loadn....
Re: HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? by mayenga(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
Just issue them a demand with particular of loss incurred and then you will see their reaction.If remain silent,then that will be a proper recourse.
Re: HELP!!! Is There Anything I Can Sue MTN For? by Truth24(m): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Op don't be biased..... I use both Mtn and Glo on my android and I can tell u I've seen hell..... Mtn texts, Glo calls.....
Since I got my Glo line last 3months ,I've received over 90 different calls from Glo asking me to subscribe to one thing or d other.....Once I end d call against them,Mtn been don send me like 6 SMS......
Glo texts often too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TECNO Camon 12 Pro Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / Facebook Has New Emoji, But They Are Very Scary (See Screenshot) / How To Root Your Tecno N3 And P3 Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.