Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Which Shipping Coy Is The Cheapest From China To Lagos?? With Charges Pls. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Shipping Coy Is The Cheapest From China To Lagos?? With Charges Pls. (596 Views)

NLNG Floods Lagos With 13,000 Tonnes Of Cooking Gas / China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Malta Guinness Stuns Lagos With Amazing New Concept (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Shipping Coy Is The Cheapest From China To Lagos?? With Charges Pls. by Galaxyroyp(m): 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hello, my fellow nairaland, i just need the list of the cheapest shipping company that can ship from china to Nigeria with their charges and contact info. Thank and God bless you as you post.
Re: Which Shipping Coy Is The Cheapest From China To Lagos?? With Charges Pls. by Tolzeal(m): 5:26am On Feb 17, 2015
Galaxyroyp:
Hello, my fellow nairaland, i just need the list of the cheapest shipping company that can ship from china to Nigeria with their charges and contact info. Thank and God bless you as you post.

cc: Justi4jesus
Re: Which Shipping Coy Is The Cheapest From China To Lagos?? With Charges Pls. by ccaramel(f): 4:48am On Feb 18, 2015
Galaxyroyp:

Nonikings
St Patrick
Anthas
Happy Time
Search the boards for the details. I have used Nonikings(express) with no issues.

(1) (Reply)

Independent Distributors Needed / Financial Reporting Council Of Nigeria's High-handedness / Help! Dey Are Scammer Us!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.