Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Canada Study Permit Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Study Permit Application (2972 Views)

Canadian Study Permit Application 2016 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / Study Permit Visa To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Study Permit Application by simonsays: 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
I have applied for canadian study permit since about 7 weeks and have not heard anything yet. Is this normal? Please folks that have applied before, give me info on the application process and waiting times. Also I heard about medical examination, what is the current cost of doing the medical?. Thanks
Re: Canada Study Permit Application by Moana(f): 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
If the medical examination report is required weren't u suppose to hand it in along with the application form?
Re: Canada Study Permit Application by simonsays: 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
@Moana, nop, the medical process is after the assessment of application. I was told they will notify me when to do the medical
Re: Canada Study Permit Application by Moana(f): 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
simonsays:
@Moana, nop, the medical process is after the assessment of application. I was told they will notify me when to do the medical
oh okay then. You ever called the embassy to check on wats causing the delay?
Re: Canada Study Permit Application by awe2015(f): 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
yea, call the embassy to know... but from what i have gathered so far, it is better you do your medicals before applying so that if you wish to call the embassy, the question you can is for an update. but if you do medicals differently, you may need some weeks more before you are notified... this is what I have gathered so far from the Canadian Student Visa Session... hope it helps..
Re: Canada Study Permit Application by simonsays: 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Yeah I did. After putting me on hold for a long time, I was told my application is still withing the standard processing time. I just wonder how longer I have to wait. I was supposed to start my programme on the 9th of February
Re: Canada Study Permit Application by simonsays: 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Thanks Awe2015.
Re: Canada Study Permit Application by awe2015(f): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
simonsays:
Yeah I did. After putting me on hold for a long time, I was told my application is still withing the standard processing time. I just wonder how longer I have to wait. I was supposed to start my programme on the 9th of February

you can also defer your programme. what course and school?
Re: Canada Study Permit Application by Moana(f): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
Word of advice, if you ever have to renew your visa please do it at least 90days before.

Its always safe to apply at least 3months before the registration period begins that way if there are any delays in processing the visa, you will not be the one losing out.

1 Like

Re: Canada Study Permit Application by simonsays: 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
@Moana Noted.
Re: Canada Study Permit Application by flexingflex: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
I have summited my application for fall 2016 for over 9weeks now i didnt get any response from them since and am worried. What shd i do?
Re: Canada Study Permit Application by pwecioux(f): 9:07am On Aug 09, 2016
I submitted my application for over 1month now and i haven't gotten any reply from them

(1) (Reply)

10 Insanely Luxurious Things You'll See In Dubai :-* / Lady On Student Visa Was Deported From US And Banned For 5 Years; See Why / Nigerian Visa Versus Adding Baby's Name On Mother's Nigeria Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.