Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,266 members, 7,957,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

Study Permit Visa To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study Permit Visa To Canada (1963 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Permit Visa To Canada by tosinfemi: 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hey Guys,

I've been offered Admission into one of the Public University college in Canada for Information Security Management (Post Graduate 1 year program). I've had my BBA in Business Administration outside Nigeria (2009) and also my MBA in Business Management (2012). I keen to pursue and widen my knowledge in I.T. I am presently in Nigeria working part time and also about to complete my Nysc program. Please what is the necessary docs I should attached when I want to apply for it online and maybe also to submit at the VFS. I'm 30yrs old. Thanks in anticipation for your help guys. Love u all and God bless.
Re: Study Permit Visa To Canada by DanIndia(m): 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
Tosinfemi, this is not the right place for your enquiries. There is an active thread where your queries can be addressed. Go to --> https://www.nairaland.com/2035081/travelling-canada-part-7/167

Best of luck.
BTW, Your age is not a problem when it comes to applying to Canada with a profile such as yours. You're good to go.
tosinfemi:
Hey Guys,

I've been offered Admission into one of the Public University college in Canada for Information Security Management (Post Graduate 1 year program). I've had my BBA in Business Administration outside Nigeria (2009) and also my MBA in Business Management (2012). I keen to pursue and widen my knowledge in I.T. I am presently in Nigeria working part time and also about to complete my Nysc program. Please what is the necessary docs I should attached when I want to apply for it online and maybe also to submit at the VFS. I'm 30yrs old. Thanks in anticipation for your help guys. Love u all and God bless.
Re: Study Permit Visa To Canada by tosinfemi: 10:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
DanIndia,

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Study Permit Visa To Canada by ajaereogechi: 8:33am On Sep 17, 2015
Hie i'm new on this site.my name is oge, I applied for study permit on july 21 but yet have not heard from the embassy on wen to go for medical.its really bothering me.i need a reply pls

(1) (Reply)

Over 77 Years Old Crocodile Living With A Family In Ibadan Uncovered (photos) / What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? / I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.