Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! (2947 Views)

8 Signs Your Timing Belt Needs To Be Replaced / Worse Car Ever On Nigeria Road: This Needs To Stop / Every Car Owner Needs To Have This Device In Their Car!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by chucky234(m): 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lomomike I give you permission to ban drlawizle for another 10yrs, upon say the dude no even know anything about cars he even disrespect you by asking you to buy recharge card for am.
Ban his a$$ for 10yrs and let me take the fight.
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
chucky234:
Lomomike I give you permission to ban drlawizle for another 10yrs, upon say the dude no even know anything about cars he even disrespect you by asking you to buy recharge card for am.
Ban his a$$ for 10yrs and let me take the fight.

cheesy
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by nurey(m): 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
Seriously I didn't know the op was banned, but the truth of the matter was that apart from causing a stir about toyota products the op had the guts to also abuse those who defended toyota and in the process stepped on the rattle snakes tail, now he got a bite and he is foaming in the mouth.

Abeg Mr Mike forgive and forget boys will always be boys let us MEN move on.
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Moderators and their cohorts stinks
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
nurey:
Seriously I didn't know the op was banned, but the truth of the matter was that apart from causing a stir about toyota products the op had the guts to also abuse those who defended toyota and in the process stepped on the rattle snakes tail, now he got a bite and he is foaming in the mouth.

Abeg Mr Mike forgive and forget boys will always be boys let us MEN move on.

Bro, I've been ignoring him hence my not quoting his comments or replying him. This particular thread was created in autos section, I just discovered it was moved to cartalk section only for the OP to go create a fresh thread accusing me foolishly and in a dumb childish manner.

This is the fresh thread. www.nairaland.com/2152492/lol-lomomike#30819198
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
We are in wine sharing mode, Olesekeniwoye take urs, no vex ehn wink [img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRM2jAmrmU8ssJrr9cUQBMbOU4Nxg5jmYu3u5-xeX--h4H7J8lhljcvcERqOQ[/img]

3 Likes

Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
Thip Op get time. Why not ignore the mods?
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by ogawisdom(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kasala don burst grin

Op take heart sometimes u get banned its part of being a nairalander.

I ve neva been banned so I dnt exactly kw hw u feel tongue all tnks to my boy seun cool
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Some people take nairaland too serious. Why not learn what you have to and get the hell outa here. I have been banned before and I did not sweat because of that. I waited and ban was over and I continued. The bans have never stopped me from voicing my opinions; it will only result to further ban, and what the hell? Let the mods be joor. Catch your fun and leave.
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by disloman(m): 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
lomomike:

As in eh, me sef tire. embarassed
didn't expect this from u.A guy complained about u n next thing to do is to write this?Man up bro.U guys should settle any differences.1 thing i know we can't all b a moderator n please all people equally.
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
disloman:
didn't expect this from u.A guy complained about u n next thing to do is to write this?Man up bro.U guys should settle any differences.1 thing i know we can't all b a moderator n please all people equally.

1 Like

Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
Disloman, why you wan start na? cry make una pity me na. Hian!
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by disloman(m): 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
lomomike:
Disloman, why you wan start na? cry make una pity me na. Hian!
Oga !i no start anything ooooo.my hands clean pass klin ooo.make una just settle d issues.
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
disloman:
Oga !i no start anything ooooo.my hands clean pass klin ooo.make una just settle d issues.

Bros, come chop amala, ewedu, gbegiri and ogunfe. cool
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by disloman(m): 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
lomomike:

Bros, come chop amala, ewedu, gbegiri and ogunfe. cool
can see d kind of being u r.
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
disloman:
can see d kind of being u r.
stop pls. Don't go there. I've not insulted you, i've not called you to judge blindly neither do i need you to mediate. You should be happy im giving you my amala and ewedu as a sign to show i warmly accept you. The OP you're attempting to even defend is my friend now so ogbeni park well. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by samir101ng(m): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
@lomomike,

Great job there. More grease to your elbows.

@topic,

I was among those that called for the ban of the op. Car Talk is a mature place for mature people. If you can't contribute meaningfully, Kindly don't post. It's simple. But when people start posting all types of nonsense, a ban will do fine. Even Sienna had to jump in to address this guy. The op stepped out of line.
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by disloman(m): 11:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
lomomike:

stop pls. Don't go there. I've not insulted you, i've not called you to judge blindly neither do i need you to mediate. You should be happy im giving you my amala and ewedu as a sign to show i warmly accept you. The OP you're attempting to even defend is my friend now so ogbeni park well. Thanks.
Is that an insult Mr moderator?I'm not defending anyone here,just wanna let peace to reign.The OP is ur friend n with d way u responded?I give up.Don't need ur ewedu n amala,just grow up.
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by Olesekeniwoye(m): 5:44am On Feb 20, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
We are in wine sharing mode, Olesekeniwoye take urs, no vex ehn wink [img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRM2jAmrmU8ssJrr9cUQBMbOU4Nxg5jmYu3u5-xeX--h4H7J8lhljcvcERqOQ[/img]

Spits
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by eherbal(m): 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJVtMT_vxPugcknlrnXqj_lggTkCaP7-srr0V37Pum7AvKmhwatYZ2ZpM[/img]
GAZZUZZ cool

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhxeRKHecE1Ps7WaW1-sGlEY2nwZOU6iz7QD82iORpNqCpFIYihFIADnR3[/img] Olesekeniwoye................ shocked
classic!the lass not only got a leaking mouth, her behind needs plugging too.lols grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does SILCA SBB Key Programmer Work? / Can I Get Lexus RX 350 Around N1.2m / What's Ur Favorite Car Color

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.