Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! (2935 Views)

8 Signs Your Timing Belt Needs To Be Replaced / Worse Car Ever On Nigeria Road: This Needs To Stop / Every Car Owner Needs To Have This Device In Their Car!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
I am very disappointed in Nairaland, I see people's write up about how the Mods are very biased & immature in their behaviour but I laughed it off until it got to my

turn...one guy called lomomike or whatever just proved that to me...I must say I've never seen anyone so selfish, insecure & manipulative as you lomomike..if I knew you

were one of the Mods I'll have tutored you some more before you got me banned cos I believed Nairaland still had hope than to pass a miscreant as yours as a Mod..& I

really do not blame you, its d owner of the forum I demand an apology from for allowing a monkey like you to moderate a particular section. Just because I stated my

own personal preference of German machines over Japanese products you decided to go hot on my chase to ridicule & castigate my post on every turn possible...as if that

was not enough you went ahead playing dirty & foolishly brought up a post about a Mercedes ride I categorically planned to supervise in getting for my younger one & then

you & your cohorts decided to play the comical "pix or idonbilivit" card..you think I've got anything to prove to an inferior stock of your kind? Or you feel its everyone that'll

go about displaying their assets on a childish forum you've made Nairaland become? You must be totally out of your mind to think I give a damn about what an inferior

stock like you (as depicted by your choice) think about me & for you to even think such is equally disgusting. And when you couldn't cope with your miserable self any

longer you decided to ban me...see small power delegated to you & you're practically going bonkers with it..yet its your type that'll be first to yab GEJ..what pains me d

most is someone like you will possibly be a nonentity in actual life..I know this based on your recent attitude...& for a rodent like you to use Nairaland on me... I dont care

what you do for a living lomomike or whatever you're called, maybe you sell Japanese products or spareparts thats your headache but never you in your miserable life

cross my path again after you decide to unban me cos i am not in your league...do I make myself clear?! Iiiidiot!!!

P.S: Seun please if you're reading this, for the sake of d god you serve ensure the people you employ as Moderators go through a Psychometric evaluation before they're

allowed to moderate cos from my little experience in Psychiatry not every well dressed human is sane upstairs...just a little probe and you'll see gammoth of issues

they're dealing with...i'm telling you this as a fellow ever articulate Great Ife product...thanx.

15 Likes

Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
Oga op, all dese grammar and big big english wey u jx de release no allow me understand wetin u type o embarassed

3 Likes

Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by vjsmiles: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
ahah! it has started
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by chillex8(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
lomomike Where are you shocked

1 Like

Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
some the mods are biased stpendous trabalist

im sorry to say this
but some of them dont really deserve the work

will i get banned too undecided?
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
some the mods are biased stpendous tribalist

im sorry to say this
but some of them dont really deserve the work

eehm..will i get banned too undecided?
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by ityP(m): 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
all of u here are banned IJN .... say Amen
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by doroboss(m): 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
drlawizle:
I am very disappointed in Nairaland, I see people's write up about how the Mods are very biased & immature in their behaviour but I laughed it off until it got to my

turn...one guy called lomomike or whatever just proved that to me...I must say I've never seen anyone so selfish, insecure & manipulative as you lomomike..if I knew you

were one of the Mods I'll have tutored you some more before you got me banned cos I believed Nairaland still had hope than to pass a miscreant as yours as a Mod..& I

really do not blame you, its d owner of the forum that I demand an apology from for allowing a monkey like you to moderate a particular section. Just because I stated my

own personal preference of German machines over Japanese products you decided to go hot on my chase to ridicule & castigate my post on every turn possible...as if that

was not enough you went ahead playing dirty & foolishly brought up a post about a merdedes ride I categorically planned to supervise in getting for my younger one & then

you & your cohorts decided to play the comical "pix or idonbilivit" card..you think I've got anything to prove to an inferior stock of your kind? Or you feel its everyone that'll

go about displaying their assets on a childish forum you've made Nairaland become? You must be totally out of your mind to think I give a damn about what an inferior

stock like you (as depicted by your choice) think about me & for you to even think such is equally disgusting. And when you couldn't cope with your miserable self any

longer you decided to ban me...see small power delegated to you & you're practically going bonkers with it..yet its your type that'll be first to yab GEJ..what pains me d

most is someone like you will possibly be a nonentity in actual life..I know this based on your recent attitude...& for a rodent like you to use Nairaland on me... I dont care

what you do for a living lomomike or whatever you're called, maybe you sell Japanese products or spareparts thats your headache but never you in your miserable life

cross my path again after you decide to unban me cos i am not in your league...do I make myself clear?! Iiiidiot!!!

P.S: Seun please if you're reading this, for the sake of d god you serve ensure the people you employ as Moderators go through a Psychometric evaluation before they're

allowed to moderate cos from my little experience in Psychiatry not every well dressed human is sane upstairs...just a little probe and you'll see gammoths of issues

they're dealing with...i'm telling you this as a fellow ever articulate Great Ife product...thanx.

This guy sounds like obasanjo grin

Meanwhile what rules did you brake break (nah wetin de cause fight?) to get banned?

2 Likes

Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by Olesekeniwoye(m): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
[b][/b]
doroboss:

Meanwhile what rules did you brake to get banned?

Are you still studying undecided

Your use of english is appalling.

1 Like

Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
Olesekeniwoye:
[b][/b]

Are you still studying undecided

Your use of english is appalling.

This one nah confam APC member grin

3 Likes

Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by Olesekeniwoye(m): 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

And who are you undecided

Your moniker sounds like fart cheesy

4 Likes

Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Oga op, all dese grammar and big big english wey u jx de release no allow me understand wetin u type o embarassed

As in eh, me sef tire. embarassed

1 Like

Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Bros thanks, no mind me, my devices were out of power. I'm charging them as I type this. Nnah mehn this one na fire fire o! grin

I sitdon dey look. shocked
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
chillex8:
lomomike Where are you shocked

Chief, I don land o! cheesy
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
doroboss:

Meanwhile what rules did you brake to get banned?

www.nairaland.com/drlawizle/posts
Read thru till the fourth (4) page.
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by chillex8(m): 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
lomomike:

Chief, I don land o! cheesy

I hail oooocheesy
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by agarawu23(m): 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
yes op, majority of this mods act silly but dey frgt dat no NL without me and you,

no power last forever.

my own point undecided
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2015

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by Amono: 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2015

4 Likes

Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by Olesekeniwoye(m): 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by Dexmars(m): 8:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
@ OP

You for just call the guy on code.

Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by DuchessLily(f): 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJVtMT_vxPugcknlrnXqj_lggTkCaP7-srr0V37Pum7AvKmhwatYZ2ZpM[/img]
GAZZUZZ cool

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhxeRKHecE1Ps7WaW1-sGlEY2nwZOU6iz7QD82iORpNqCpFIYihFIADnR3[/img] Olesekeniwoye................ shocked
Hiahiahiohiohohohohahahahakikikikikikikiki..... Choi! I don laff tire ooo...

Chei! Gazzuzz u no just pity dis lady @all.....lol

2 Likes

Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by doroboss(m): 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
lomomike:

www.nairaland.com/drlawizle/posts
Read thru till the fourth (4) page.

What exactly is your point? These are the applicable laws you want people to believe I broke (you may bring in the rest if you feel they're applicable):

1. Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads-tell me how I did that in a car section comparing the A.Cs of different cars or on my post you just displayed

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member-you started when you responded derisively to my post which I gave you back in your own coin & your bloated ego couldn't stand it hence you unleashed your anger on me.."ordinary Moderator lasan-lasan".I wonder what Seun should do then.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland- is ds d law you'll say I broke? Even your "pix or idonbilivit" comedy wont coerce me to grant you a prove..dat will be a very silly thing to do..feel free to believe whatever floats your boat.

10. Don't violate the privacy of any Nairaland member e.g. by posting personal details or private conversations without permission-did you think about this when you jumped into my profile & pasted my conversation with another Nairalander without my permission & also went ahead to miscontrue it to achieve your devious & manipulative aim?

20. Please obey, RESPECT & cooperate with the moderators and admin. Never try to INCITE people against them-RESPECT is reciprocal, now ask yourself did you RESPECT yourself?

I'm actually replying you because i want to believe you dont know your left from right & leaving someone like you to Moderate a sensitive forum like this will do it no good.
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by Readonee35L(m): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2015
shocked
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 17, 2015
Readonee35L:
shocked

Why are you surprised? Don't be. OP claims he's seeking 'justice' for on account of my banning him. When you go thru his posts here and even on other threads, you'll discover he is very caustic. Insulting and using condescending languages, showing off empty pride and and not cooperating with moderators. He is nothing but an absolute joke. Do you see why I won't take him serious?
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by chucky234(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
lomomike:

As in eh, me sef tire. embarassed
My twin broda, e be like say you don buy job ooo
No worry I go clear ground for you....
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
chucky234:
My twin broda, e be like say you don buy job ooo
No worry I go clear ground for you....

My brother, I kuku fear as the omo OAU fire grammar for man pikin head embarassed

But as you dey, nothing dey happen, no shaking cheesy
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by chucky234(m): 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
lomomike:

My brother, I kuku fear as the omo OAU fire grammar for man pikin head embarassed

But as you dey, nothing dey happen, no shaking cheesy
Leave matter for me jare, I dey study all the dude sins.
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
chucky234:
Leave matter for me jare, I dey study all the dude sins.

grin oga mi thanks man.

I see you oga siena. Come help me o!
Re: This Moderator Needs To Be Cautioned! by chucky234(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
lomomike:

grin oga mi thanks man.

I see you oga siena. Come help me o!
The guy say Toyota dey run non-stop even when you brake to tell the car to stop e no go ever gree stop.
The dude can lie ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

What The Difference Between Lexus RX350 And Lexus RX330 / Camry SE For My Gf Need Advice / Photos: How To Drive A Manual Transmission Vehicle Without Using The Clutch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.