Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Should He Return Her Val Gift - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should He Return Her Val Gift (1378 Views)

"My Friend Begs My Husband To Return Her Panties" - Wife Tells Court / Meet My Son And His Val / Lost Mom On My Birthday. Brother By Val. Need To Talk To Folks Like Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Return Her Val Gift by nikky5(m): 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
He is married while she is a single mother. Just casual friend. On the val day she sent a val gift which the man appreciated. But she began demanding for sex. The man in his late fortunes is contemplating returning his vsl gift. What do you guys suggest because the pestering is getting the man embarrassed. She us 35.
Re: Should He Return Her Val Gift by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
nikky5:
He is married while she is a single mother. Just casual friend. On the val day she sent a val gift which the man appreciated. But she began demanding for sex. The man in his late fortunes is contemplating returning his vsl gift. What do you guys suggest because the pestering is getting the man embarrassed. She us 35.

He shouldnt have accepted the gift inthe first instance; This is a vals gift and not an Xmas or birthday present from a collegue or client etc
We all know that valelentines day has romantic undertones.
His accepting the gift in the first instance is giving out the wrong messages/vibes

You see this is one thing that some men do that amazes me. I see it all the time on here with wives complaining that their hubbys are chatting with ex;s and other women.
They think that they are in control but in actual fact, they are not and have gotten themselves in a mess by sniffig what they wont eat, and this is why I say to ladies, snoop if you must snoop if he has given you reason to cos you may be nipping something in the bud before its too late.

This woman knows that you are married, so how did you both get to the stage that she is demanding for sex?

This is the reason why married people must always behave appropriately round the other sex, becasue you may be thinking its all innocent but the people you are "playing" with may have their own agendas.

Anyway, move on and call the lady, apologise for giving her the wrong impression and firmly tell her that you are not interested.

Learn the lesson and in future dont play "petty petty" games with the opposite sex and when trouble sleep dont go and wake it.

4 Likes

Re: Should He Return Her Val Gift by RoyalRoy(m): 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
I guess it's not only men who give something out while hoping to reap back....Lollz

Nothing goes for nothing!!!

What is good for Greece is also good for Uganda.

grin grin grin
Re: Should He Return Her Val Gift by coogar: 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
nikky5:

why should he return it?
was there a prior agreement that the val gift would be exchanged for sėx? if not, why should the gesture of gift translates to sėx?

tell the single mother to buy herself a monstrous dildö to help herself with. a gift is a gift - not a currency for sex.
Re: Should He Return Her Val Gift by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
coogar:

why should he return it?
was there a prior agreement that the val gift would be exchanged for sėx? if not, why should the gesture of gift translates to sėx?

tell the single mother to buy herself a monstrous dildö to help herself with. a gift is a gift - not a currency for sex.

You this coogar sef tongue
Meanwhile when your friends take babes to mcdonalds for Happy meal, you get upset when they dont give you tibi in return and you then call them gold burger diggers cool grin
Re: Should He Return Her Val Gift by jaybee3(m): 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
No comment
Re: Should He Return Her Val Gift by coogar: 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
chaircover:

You this coogar sef tongue
Meanwhile when your friends take babes to mcdonalds for Happy meal, you get upset when they dont give you tibi in return and you then call them gold burger diggers cool grin

only bush village men expect sėx because they managed to pay for a burger @ mrbiggs!

there's a process to these things. you take a babe out for a date, you ask her out, she accepts the proposal before one can even think of sėx.

when did it become sėx before relationship? grin
Re: Should He Return Her Val Gift by bennyrazz: 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
he should return it.
Re: Should He Return Her Val Gift by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
jaybee3:
No comment

Just return the gift tongue
Re: Should He Return Her Val Gift by jaybee3(m): 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
chaircover:

Just return the gift tongue
Omo mehn the offer is worth considering tongue
Re: Should He Return Her Val Gift by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Should he have taken it in the first place?
Re: Should He Return Her Val Gift by edwife(f): 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
He should return the gift.Why will he accept a val gift from a woman other than his wife? undecided
Isn't Val for lovers?
Some women even,a married man undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Should He Return Her Val Gift by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
coogar:

only bush village men expect sėx because they managed to pay for a burger @ mrbiggs!

there's a process to these things. you take a babe out for a date, you ask her out, she accepts the proposal before one can even think of sėx.

when did it become sėx before relationship? grin

How much have you spent on dates this year tongue
Re: Should He Return Her Val Gift by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
jaybee3:

Omo mehn the offer is worth considering tongue

Let those peckham mama's catch you cool
Re: Should He Return Her Val Gift by coogar: 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
chaircover:

How much have you spent on dates this year tongue

£250. cool
Re: Should He Return Her Val Gift by jaybee3(m): 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
chaircover:

Let those peckham mama's catch you cool
R231 dey my back gidigba
Re: Should He Return Her Val Gift by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
There's nothing for him to contemplate here.
He should return the gift and cut her off.

He's married and has no business with this woman.
She's pestering him and demanding sex because
he has given her the permission to do so.

3 Likes

Re: Should He Return Her Val Gift by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
Yields:
There's nothing for him to contemplate here.
He should return the gift and cut her off.

He's married and has no business with this woman.
She's pestering him and demanding sex because
he has given her the permission to do so.

Exactly, the woman wouldn't be demanding for sex if he hadn't brought her too close, showed her some green lights, gave her freewill, etc... Something begets something...

Op, cut ties with this woman, she isn't healthy for you... Give yourself some respect too...

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Needs Help ASAP!! / How Do Men Carry Out DNA Test Without The Wife Knowing / Husband Socking Breast Milk: Candid Opinion Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.