Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Lost Mom On My Birthday. Brother By Val. Need To Talk To Folks Like Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lost Mom On My Birthday. Brother By Val. Need To Talk To Folks Like Me (788 Views)

What Can I Get For My Mom On Her 50th Birthday / Help!!! He Saw Romantic Text Message Of His Dad And His Step Mom On His Phone. / She Always Call My Younger brother By Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost Mom On My Birthday. Brother By Val. Need To Talk To Folks Like Me by lagos360: 7:21am On Feb 21, 2015
Lost Mom On My Birthday. Brother By Val. Need To Talk To Folks Like Me
Re: Lost Mom On My Birthday. Brother By Val. Need To Talk To Folks Like Me by Akkord4gov: 7:24am On Feb 21, 2015
This life ehn
Re: Lost Mom On My Birthday. Brother By Val. Need To Talk To Folks Like Me by mrking3(m): 7:55am On Feb 21, 2015
My brother @ OP! I feel your pain! Honestly!! Nothing can be as devasting as losing a love one! No one knows how it feels till it occurs to them. I lost my dad about few months ago. I tell you life has never been the same again. As a first son, and first of Five, I'm still struggling to stand on my feet after his demise. Not been easy!!! Its well bro! Cheer up!

1 Like

Re: Lost Mom On My Birthday. Brother By Val. Need To Talk To Folks Like Me by maigida231(m): 9:17am On Feb 21, 2015
mrking3:
My brother @ OP! I feel your pain! Honestly!! Nothing can be as devasting as losing a love one! No one knows how it feels till it occurs to them. I lost my dad about few months ago. I tell you life has never been the same again. As a first son, and first of Five, I'm still struggling to stand on my feet after his demise. Not been easy!!! Its well bro! Cheer up!
God will see u through,have faith and be strong.

1 Like

Re: Lost Mom On My Birthday. Brother By Val. Need To Talk To Folks Like Me by lagos360: 9:33am On Feb 21, 2015
mrking3:

God's our strength...Thanks bro and sorry for your loss

1 Like

Re: Lost Mom On My Birthday. Brother By Val. Need To Talk To Folks Like Me by Lumpyy(f): 10:12am On Feb 21, 2015
Op am so sorry about your losses,u have to be strong and determind to make ur mama and brother proud,be the reason why ur dad and sister wants to stay alive.ask God to console you and giv you inner peace,go before Him concerning thw bussiness and see what happens,He will guide ur feet and make u whole,pele!
Re: Lost Mom On My Birthday. Brother By Val. Need To Talk To Folks Like Me by mikkyjagga1(m): 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
@op you need to meet Jesus, he's the prince of peace and d only one that can give genuine inner peace and satisfaction!
Ask him into ure life and talk to him cos he's ure frnd ans father!
Jesus Loves u
Re: Lost Mom On My Birthday. Brother By Val. Need To Talk To Folks Like Me by 1miccza: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
OP God would surely see you and the members of your family through and in no time such feelings would fade away...
Re: Lost Mom On My Birthday. Brother By Val. Need To Talk To Folks Like Me by hurpeyeahme(f): 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
Accept my sympathy. It's painful we all knw but u will need to move on.
Life is like a journey,they have both gotten to their destinations. You need to be strong for ur dad n siblings.
God be with u all(amen)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You Did This To Your Mom / Is It Possible To Live A Good Life With........ / I Am New At Nairaland Forum!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.