Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,740 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] (13026 Views)

Check-out Top Ten Sexiest Nigerian Female Celebrities! / Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive / Sexiest Nigerian Musicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by geniushood(f): 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
Guys Meet yorkie_terrier Well After Going Through Her Instagram Photos We Concluded That for now...

More beautiful Photos Here: http://www.247nobs.com/2015/02/meet-miss-bola-yorkie-terrier-sexiest.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by drey08(m): 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
she try
Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by Airforce1(m): 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
I like her selling point embarassed

1 Like

Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
gosh old pix angry
Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
What's she Selling? undecided
Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by jaybee3(m): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
Adufetohposh:
What's she Selling? undecided
Mountain on fire

Person go enjoy climb her mountain

2 Likes

Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
jaybee3:

Mountain on fire

Person go enjoy climb her mountain
angry I dnt like someone quoting me sir angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
What makes her the sexiest. Is it her ass cos its all I see clearly.
And I like it.

1 Like

Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by jaybee3(m): 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Adufetohposh:
angry I dnt like someone quoting me sir angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Do you feel threatened cos of that bakassi?
Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by ray2Dmond(m): 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
see yansh.......
Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by legallyblonde(f): 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
i dunno why sexy is soooo overrated,whatever happened to the girl who made nigeria proud,mtscheww

1 Like

Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
legallyblonde:
i dunno why sexy is soooo overrated,whatever happened to the girl who made nigeria proud,mtscheww
and who is that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by 100Cents: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
Is she a Nigerian

Please what is instagram ?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
is her dad a agama lizard undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
100Cents:
Is she a Nigerian

Please what is instagram ?
grin angry

1 Like

Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by Humblebloke(m): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Route to hell fire!!!

Nice buttpads btw....

1 Like

Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
Really?
Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by Moz22: 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
No butt pad....they r real
Humblebloke:
Route to hell fire!!!

Nice buttpads btw....
Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by Humblebloke(m): 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
Moz22:
No butt pad....they r real

Have u seen em' butts before
Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by pretydiva(f): 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
Sexiest nigeria instagram gal indeed..mctewww
Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by StevinMorgan(m): 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
What is so sexy about her? Mtcheeeeew when pple with nyash are pozing with curves, she has to stand one side. Next topic
Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by Viktor1983(m): 12:45am On Feb 17, 2015
I aint gon lie.... She hot AF
Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by boss1310(m): 2:27am On Feb 17, 2015
dont know for others but personally i find fully clothed women sexier than those exposing body parts like her other pics
Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 17, 2015
This generation tears my soul apart...I wish we could celebrate substance and not dust....beautiful bodies are very cool...but the mind,the soul...the heart...those are the beautiful things any one could invest i
Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 17, 2015
This generation tears my soul apart...I wish we could celebrate substance and not dust....beautiful bodies are very cool...but the mind,the soul...the heart...those are the beautiful things any one could invest in

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 17, 2015
phrenoz:
This generation tears my soul apart...I wish we could celebrate substance and not dust....beautiful bodies are very cool...but the mind,the soul...the heart...those are the beautiful things any one could invest in
You are on point, good lady, where can I find somebody like you to marry
Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by Moz22: 9:15am On Feb 17, 2015
Yea
Humblebloke:

Have u seen em' butts before
Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by temmym4(m): 10:02am On Feb 17, 2015
lol. like seriously? The sexiest? but i dont see anything special in her physically na. wait a minute, did you just call her "Bola Yorkie" grin . Ladies sha, always a different being entirely on the socials. where is my phone, make i refer her to nairaland, she don becom celeb for here. lol.
Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by lordraiden(m): 11:50am On Feb 17, 2015
Ppl don 4get d meanin of sexy
Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by MrCork: 11:50am On Feb 17, 2015
geniushood:
Guys Meet yorkie_terrier Well After Going Through Her Instagram Photos We Concluded That for now...

More beautiful Photos Here: http://www.247nobs.com/2015/02/meet-miss-bola-yorkie-terrier-sexiest.html

angry

1 Like

Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by MrCork: 11:54am On Feb 17, 2015
geniushood:

....not sure if they sell glasses in that Nigeria but serrrioslly.. do u realise she dak skin??.....very ugly tin....but don't u people have light skin females in that Country? (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] by legallyblonde(f): 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
FriedPlantain:
and who is that? undecided
does it hve to be one particular person?

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija: See The Face Of Mercy When Ike Had Sex With Her? (photo) / Davido To Give Out N500k On His 20th Birthday! / See What 17 Years Old Heavily Curvy South African Lady Tweeted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.