Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive (79673 Views)

Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized / Sexiest Nigerian Musicians / Meet Miss Bola Yorkie Terrier The Sexiest Nigerian Girl INSTAGRAM [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by badassProdigy(m): 1:47pm On May 07, 2015
She is one of the most watched actress in Africa and in 2013, she was honoured in Time Magazine’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world alongside Michelle Obama, Beyonce and Kate Middleton.

But, asides from all these and having 4 kids and still retaining that fabulous body of hers, Omotola portrays a unique sense of style and beauty too making her Nigeria’s sexiest celebrity alive!

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/05/07/12-pictures-that-prove-omotola-jalade-is-the-sexiest-nigerian-celebrity-alive/

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by badassProdigy(m): 1:48pm On May 07, 2015
more...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 07, 2015
Not sexy enough

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 07, 2015
I love her green dress.... grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Merlissa(f): 2:02pm On May 07, 2015
i love the yellow dress

3 Likes

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Yustash001(m): 2:22pm On May 07, 2015
Sexiest to your pocket....

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by badassProdigy(m): 3:09pm On May 07, 2015
Yustash001:
Sexiest to your pocket....

wat den is sexy to U?

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by publicenemy(m): 3:22pm On May 07, 2015
Honestly I don't know what the fuss is about this lady... She is beutifull no doubt,but all this sexy talks is just pure overated individual opinions.

All she has is a beeutiful face.

She is fat...that's not sexy....

Even stephanie okereke and genevieve and Ibinabo Fiberesima are more beutifull and cuter.

That's how they overhyped mercy johnson then I had to buy a C.D she acted in and I was heavily disapointed.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by korel9: 3:22pm On May 07, 2015
Definition of the word "sexiest" undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by mentorandfriend(m): 3:22pm On May 07, 2015
Same old story! No bad belle intended.

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by hizaya61(m): 3:22pm On May 07, 2015
For your dream abi?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by CHARITYNKY(f): 3:22pm On May 07, 2015
if you believe Genevieve is the sexiest can i see your likes

145 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by yorke1: 3:22pm On May 07, 2015
i disagree. The same assertion someone had about Omotola llast 2weeks that made me to unlike her page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by hos4x(m): 3:23pm On May 07, 2015
cool
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by killercute16(m): 3:23pm On May 07, 2015
Can Captain Jalade ever cheat on his wife.....Neeeer,he's got smtin better at home waiting.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by damiloladuke: 3:23pm On May 07, 2015
before nko
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by lekjons(m): 3:23pm On May 07, 2015
op God will deduct my 78kb data that i used to open this thread from your pocket,
On second thought, this the thread to identify virgin males like op on Nairaland, in my tribe we call people like you 'Dindinrin' grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Mogidi: 3:23pm On May 07, 2015
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by galadee(m): 3:23pm On May 07, 2015
Come see HIPS shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by lekjons(m): 3:23pm On May 07, 2015
Sexiest??
Follow this link to download a dictionary http//:dictionaryfordullards.org

#Mycharitycomment

2 Likes

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 07, 2015
sa
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by loomer: 3:23pm On May 07, 2015
I like wat is inside the dress

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by okooloyun1(m): 3:24pm On May 07, 2015
Ok we don see her
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by musicwriter(m): 3:24pm On May 07, 2015
Is that the new meaning of being sexy in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 07, 2015
THAT IS FAT.

BELOW IS SEXY

7 Likes

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by zeezboy(m): 3:24pm On May 07, 2015
Rily?
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Skoopy(m): 3:24pm On May 07, 2015
I'm on d affirmative.
Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by Badosqi(m): 3:24pm On May 07, 2015
Many will rush here and say not sexy.,.,.since she is not in her bikinis or half unclad like those wannabes dominating the medias with their unclothedness.

26 Likes

Re: Pictures That Prove Omotola Jalade Is The Sexiest Nigerian Celebrity Alive by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 3:24pm On May 07, 2015
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial / Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.