Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Please Advice Needed But Viewer Discretion If Eating Is Adviced - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advice Needed But Viewer Discretion If Eating Is Adviced (1659 Views)

My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) / Woman Burnt By Fire While Helping Her Blind Husband In Benue (Viewers Discretion / Photo: Parents Be Careful (viewers Discretion Strongly Adviced) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Needed But Viewer Discretion If Eating Is Adviced by nurey(m): 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Today, my niece did the unthinkable by desecrating my car with poh poh all over though she told me but it was late before I could think of the best solution, she had done the unthinkable inside the car I wouldn't want to paint the pix but it was really very bad.
Now my question is to the parents who pick their ward often with their car, what are the things you put in place for this unforseen circumstances if their aren't public toilets around and also if she can't do it on the road. I didn't keep nylon nor paper bag in the car which I could have used since I drive a mini van

Thank you all in advance.
Re: Please Advice Needed But Viewer Discretion If Eating Is Adviced by delishpot: 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
nurey:
Today, my niece did the unthinkable by desecrating my car with poh poh all over though she told me but it was late before I could think of the best solution, she had done the unthinkable inside the car I wouldn't want to paint the pix but it was really very bad.
Now my question is to the parents who pick their ward often with their car, what are the things you put in place for this unforseen circumstances if their aren't public toilets around and also if she can't do it on the road. I didn't keep nylon nor paper bag in the car which I could have used since I drive a mini van

Thank you all in advance.

I carry a potty for my 3 yr old. If she wants to poohpooh, I just park and let her do her thing.
Re: Please Advice Needed But Viewer Discretion If Eating Is Adviced by adanduka: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
Always have wipes and a nice nylon. No worries in traffic. grin
Re: Please Advice Needed But Viewer Discretion If Eating Is Adviced by bennyrazz: 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
@op, what is the viewer discretion in your thread?
Re: Please Advice Needed But Viewer Discretion If Eating Is Adviced by Vision4God: 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Kids will always b kids
Re: Please Advice Needed But Viewer Discretion If Eating Is Adviced by mutter(f): 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
honestly I have never had this problem with all my kids!
Poor you I would have ended up in tears of frustration!
Re: Please Advice Needed But Viewer Discretion If Eating Is Adviced by Ewuro4: 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
delishpot:

I carry a potty for my 3 yr old. If she wants to poohpooh, I just park and let her do her thing.

Same here. Esp on road trips where gas stations are miles away and they won't stop drinking.

Kids will always do the unthinkable even after you just had a pit stop 2 secs ago.

Pele OP. shampoo ,washcloths , lots of water and gloves will do the job . bleh

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Needed But Viewer Discretion If Eating Is Adviced by delishpot: 8:50am On Feb 17, 2015
Ewuro4:

Same here. Esp on road trips where gas stations are miles away and they won't stop drinking.

Kids will always do the unthinkable even after you just had a pit stop 2 secs ago.

Pele OP. shampoo ,washcloths , lots of water and gloves will do the job . bleh

Very true. Mine likes to peepee or poopoo per second. When you stop, she will say the peepee is stuck or has vanished. In reality she just want the car to stop on any spot she fancy. angry Nothing more. So we switched to potty. No more stops and no more getting out of the car to poopoo or peepee. grin
Re: Please Advice Needed But Viewer Discretion If Eating Is Adviced by nurey(m): 8:53am On Feb 17, 2015
Thank you all for your response, I think I would opt for nylo, bottled water and soap a potty may not be too good because there may not be necessary facility to dispose off of the thing but with a nylon I can tie it and dispose appropriately at my own convenience.

I woke up at to 5 this morning and clean the whole car inside out with hypo, soap and water took me close to 2hrs wasn't easy at all.
Re: Please Advice Needed But Viewer Discretion If Eating Is Adviced by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 17, 2015
cheesy grin grin,

OP, pele sorry I just had to laugh. I can just imagine the scenario

I know how people who don't have kids feel about poo. With us parents its a part of life. Can I just say kudos for taking care of your niece so well. You are a wonderful uncle.

My family are so snooty about handling of poo/ wee as if they will not have kids one day.

You have been given very good advice by everyone smiley
Re: Please Advice Needed But Viewer Discretion If Eating Is Adviced by Joel3(m): 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
hAhaha.

And to think of it, someone will still buy that car after that poo.

one of the reasons I will want to buy used cars ever again
Re: Please Advice Needed But Viewer Discretion If Eating Is Adviced by delishpot: 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
nurey:
Thank you all for your response, I think I would opt for nylo, bottled water and soap a potty may not be too good because there may not be necessary facility to dispose off of the thing but with a nylon I can tie it and dispose appropriately at my own convenience.

I woke up at to 5 this morning and clean the whole car inside out with hypo, soap and water took me close to 2hrs wasn't easy at all.

grin pkele sir. If your daughter is not too fancy like mine smiley my princess will NEVER use that bag and water. what about linning the potty with the bag and when she is done you just remove the bag? It will make her comfortable and willing to use it if she is anything like mine. Eh, good luck and God guide and bless your Little ones.
Re: Please Advice Needed But Viewer Discretion If Eating Is Adviced by amokeme(f): 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
Sorry Op... I can only imagine grin
Re: Please Advice Needed But Viewer Discretion If Eating Is Adviced by nurey(m): 8:18am On Feb 19, 2015
delishpot:

grin pkele sir. If your daughter is not too fancy like mine smiley my princess will NEVER use that bag and water. what about linning the potty with the bag and when she is done you just remove the bag? It will make her comfortable and willing to use it if she is anything like mine. Eh, good luck and God guide and bless your Little ones.

Thank you ma, that is also an excellent idea, so I won't have to hold her when squating she can just sit
On it comfortably

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whats Wrong With This Picture? / Tribute To My Mom / Can A Young Man Marry In This Economy??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.