Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

“Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo (79803 Views)

Queen Esther, An Usher: "Apostle Suleman And I Were In Sexual Relationship" / Old Testament Is The Only Holy Doctrine Of The Ancient Israelites. / Picture Of The American Missionary Who Was Released By Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 17, 2015
priscaoge:
Lwkmd! cheesy cheesy cheesy Some 'Pastors' won't stop to amaze me cheesy cheesy cheesy.....So if I give my hubby 'head' or 'D*og*gy' na sin? cheesy cheesy

Pastor is seriously missing some good styles cheesy cheesy

Some Religious bigots and hypocrites out there deceiving innocent people undecided undecided cos I'm sure many will believe this stinking lies angry angry

Missionary style is holy because Missionaries of old taught their converts that style and not that it's in the Bible? Where in the Bible did Jesus Christ teach his disciples how to make love to their wives and the 'Holy styles to adopt?

Bia Pastor face ur work oooooo angry angry
hello sis, please kindly ignore all dat he said,but just read the bible references and i believe God will touch you, yea dont be ashamed of God ,yea yea yea u down to earth n down for what ever but do you really want to know the truth or u just want to ignore the truth n enjoy ur heads n wat ever u call dem, i gnore some of these perverts givwn you likes n encouraging you...all are out there to satisfy themselves , prisc the truth is not in this man is in the bible, please read those verses , God cannot lie .

1 Like

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by priscaoge(f): 7:53am On Feb 17, 2015
wildikeman:
I wonder where Karma sutra Is in the bible. God laid down the ten commandment and even the sexual immorality law and I didn't see this one this yeye pastor jembe jembe mentioned o. You can imagine God on judgment day saying son you doggy sexed your WIFE and she gave you head for that straight to hell.

Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Guy u are on point cheesy

Some holier than thou hypocrites on NL already swallowed the jargons! What's the Pastor's business with How a man sleeps with his wife? Did God forget to attach this claims when he laid down his Ten commandments and punishments for sexual immoralities? Mstchewwwwww
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by kenx1(m): 7:56am On Feb 17, 2015
Chai I pity ur sex starved wife undecided
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 17, 2015
lolaxavier:

To you, you've made a gentleman approach to the topic. People like you are the ones who manoeuvre the truth and influence congregation with your own empty ideology.
Wake up dude and condemn hollow and empty lies.
you may be right ,i may be wrong , but what if God really addressed this issue would you still not believe? all you have to do is to pick up your bible and read . am sure thats not hard for you,unless you aint a christian but if u are ,why dont u read the word of God and find out the truth. attacking or insulting me wont do you any good. be blessed

2 Likes

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by priscaoge(f): 8:00am On Feb 17, 2015
dagbenga:
hello sis, please kindly ignore all dat he said,but just read the bible references and i believe God will touch you, yea dont be ashamed of God ,yea yea yea u down to earth n down for what ever but do you really want to know the truth or u just want to ignore the truth n enjoy ur heads n wat ever u call dem, i gnore some of these perverts givwn you likes n encouraging you...all are out there to satisfy themselves , prisc the truth is not in this man is in the bible, please read those verses , God cannot lie .

What is this one saying? Which verses? Where in the Bible did Jesus Christ teach his disciples how to make love to their wives? When the punishments of sexual immoralities was written, why didn't I see this one?

You can allow a man's ideologies control u but definitely not me. For the fact he claim to be a Pastor doesn't mean I should swallow everything he said. Not everyone that claims to be a Pastor was anointed by God,many of them called themselves and wasn't called by God!

I read a thread where a supposed "Pastor" was caught with loads of drug undecided undecided,now tomorrow he will mount the pulpit and say thrash n u expect me to believe him abi? Mstchewwwww.

1 Like

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by ammyluv2002(f): 8:02am On Feb 17, 2015
joshuaidibia:
D type u had last nyt before u switched to dogey style.
undecided
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by lolaxavier(m): 8:03am On Feb 17, 2015
dagbenga:
you may be right ,i may be wrong , but what if God really addressed this issue would you still not believe? all you have to do is to pick up your bible and read . am sure thats not hard for you,unless you aint a christian but if u are ,why dont u read the word of God and find out the truth. attacking or insulting me wont do you any good. be blessed

Guy don't stylishly pass wrong messages to people. Maybe you should tell us what your bible told you about this since you are the one who feel others are wrong...
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by bussy2020(m): 8:04am On Feb 17, 2015
Even if she is 8months pregnant? Missionary style? I laugh in Ekiti dialect.

1 Like

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 17, 2015
lolaxavier:

Guy don't stylishly pass wrong messages to people. Maybe you should tell us what your bible told you about this since you are the one who feel others are wrong...
1st corinthians 6:18 , remember to preach the gospel bye for now ,you are blessed
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 17, 2015
priscaoge:

What is this one saying? Which verses? Where in the Bible did Jesus Christ teach his disciples how to make love to their wives? When the punishments of sexual immoralities was written, why didn't I see this one?

You can allow a man's ideologies control u but definitely not me. For the fact he claim to be a Pastor doesn't mean I should swallow everything he said. Not everyone that claims to be a Pastor was anointed by God,many of them called themselves and wasn't called by God!

I read a thread where a supposed "Pastor" was caught with loads of drug undecided undecided,now tomorrow he will mount the pulpit and say thrash n u expect me to believe him abi? Mstchewwwww.
as awful as this may sound ,few men of God really inspire me but rather i go to my bible for confirmation ,thats where i get my truth from, read the bible prisc dats all i ever ask of you ,ok i have to go now ,,ohhhhh i almost forgot , 1 corinthians 6:18 . stay blessed
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by 989900: 8:11am On Feb 17, 2015
Only God knows what this dude does in secret—I've seen worse hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 17, 2015
dagbenga:
1st corinthians 6:18 , remember to preach the gospel bye for now ,you are blessed
In what way does that verse mean one shouldn't try out different sex styles with his/her married partner?? Don't change God's word to suit your religious beliefs pls

1 Like

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 17, 2015
what's this guy saying?
Why are Africans like this....they've done enough to make sex look like a sin even when done by married couples.

There's nothing like a HOLY sexual position.
mtxheew

1 Like

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:
In what way does that verse mean one shouldn't try out different sex styles with his/her married partner?? Don't change God's word to suit your religious beliefs pls

I was going to ask him that same question. Now, I am eagerly waiting for his answer(s).
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by priscaoge(f): 8:15am On Feb 17, 2015
dagbenga:
as awful as this may sound ,few men of God really inspire me but rather i go to my bible for confirmation ,thats where i get my truth from, read the bible prisc dats all i ever ask of you ,ok i have to go now ,,ohhhhh i almost forgot , 1 corinthians 6:18 . stay blessed

Now u sound like a Hypocrites!

Sorry u can't force me to believe what u think u believe. That verse u mentioned never said anything about sex positions,stop twisting d bible to suit ur myopic arguement. If u and ur so called Pastor cannot pinpoint the particular verse in the Bible that says "Missionary Position is the only position for married People " or the verse that listed the sex positions Holy for Christians, Then DON'T SPAM MY POST AGAIN.
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by priscaoge(f): 8:17am On Feb 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:

Don't mind that holier than thou!
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 17, 2015
hifaif:

I was going to ask him that same question. Now, I am eagerly waiting for his answer(s).
Don't mind him abeg

1 Like

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 17, 2015
My mentor, the great Wole Soyinka, pictured it all in the Jero's Plays. These men of dogs (sorry, god) want to enjoy life but don't want their followers to. Most importantly, they get so power drunk that they want to have dominion over even the personal lives of their gullible followers. How can an Almighty God be so trivial as to worry about how a married couple has sex when there are more worrisome things like natural disasters and infant mortality to worry about.
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 17, 2015
priscaoge:

Don't mind that holier than thou!
I wonder where they get their revelations and doctrines from. Everything they've said is pure junk! So many "seeming spiritual" folks don't know the Bible.

Kika23 is sighted grin What's your take on the topic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:
its all in the bible forget my beliefs ,my ideologies .....ignore dem ,even pretend i dont exist just read these verses carefully ,hebrews 13 :4, 1st corinthians 7: 3-5,jude 1:7, and as for lesbians n homos . romans 1:26,leviticus 18:22....... i reallyy have to go guys ,remember its not my ideology nor my mentality ,its all about understanding the word of God ,read the bible like you really want to know the truth open your mind ,dont read like you are looking for a particular arguement or point to raise ,nothing is been won here no trophy no nothing ,dont insult anyone even if you know the truth.
Remain blessed everyone ,you are all wonderful , and God loves you all regardless of everything. smiley
AgapeCharis:
its all in the bible forget my beliefs ,my ideologies .....ignore dem ,even pretend i dont exist just read these verses carefully ,hebrews 13 :4, 1st corinthians 7: 3-5,jude 1:7, and as for lesbians n homos . romans 1:26,leviticus 18:22....... i reallyy have to go guys ,remember its not my ideology nor my mentality ,its all about understanding the word of God ,read the bible like you really want to know the truth open your mind ,dont read like you are looking for a particular arguement or point to raise ,nothing is been won here no trophy no nothing ,dont insult anyone even if you know the truth.
Remain blessed everyone ,you are all wonderful , and God loves you all regardless of everything.
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by haibe(m): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2015
1 Corinthians 6:18 English Standard Version (ESV)

18 Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.

dagbenga:

You may need to take a bible study on that verse because I ddon't see how that verse condemns other styles of se.x or approve missionary position between a man and his wife.. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 17, 2015
dagbenga:
Remain blessed everyone ,you are all wonderful , and God loves you all regardless of everything. smileyits all in the bible forget my beliefs ,my ideologies .....ignore dem ,even pretend i dont exist just read these verses carefully ,hebrews 13 :4, 1st corinthians 7: 3-5,jude 1:7, and as for lesbians n homos . romans 1:26,leviticus 18:22....... i reallyy have to go guys ,remember its not my ideology nor my mentality ,its all about understanding the word of God ,read the bible like you really want to know the truth open your mind ,dont read like you are looking for a particular arguement or point to raise ,nothing is been won here no trophy no nothing ,dont insult anyone even if you know the truth.
Remain blessed everyone ,you are all wonderful , and God loves you all regardless of everything.
I actually read those verses but it says nothing about not having different styles with your wife. I think you should spend more time in praying to God for understanding and open your mind when you study the scriptures.
#DontBeReligious!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 17, 2015
priscaoge:

Now u sound like a Hypocrites!

Sorry u can't force me to believe what u think u believe. That verse u mentioned never said anything about sex positions,stop twisting d bible to suit ur myopic arguement. If u and ur so called Pastor cannot pinpoint the particular verse in the Bible that says "Missionary Position is the only position for married People " or the verse that listed the sex positions Holy for Christians, Then DON'T SPAM MY POST AGAIN.
am not forcing you ,be blessed
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I actually read those verses but it says nothing about not having different styles with your wife. I think you should spend more time in praying to God for understanding and open your mind when you study the scriptures.
#DontBeReligious!
i will do those ,thanks

1 Like

Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by priscaoge(f): 8:40am On Feb 17, 2015
dagbenga:
am not forcing you ,be blessed

Pls next time,argue with FACTS. Don't argue blindly just because a supposed Pastor said something!

Stay blessed too cool
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by Holuwathoby(m): 8:41am On Feb 17, 2015
NL Ladies to badt! Our women don vex o. Heheheheheh
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by tomzman: 8:47am On Feb 17, 2015
Some 'pastors' are jokers. Where in the Bible does God prescribe a particular sex position. Yes we know that not everything is expressly spelt out in the Bible but saying some particular sex positions are sinful for married couples is certainly senseless.
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by Lifebender(m): 8:51am On Feb 17, 2015
femi4:
Omo cele

do i know you undecided
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by evesogodo: 8:52am On Feb 17, 2015
What about a pregnant wife? How will missionary style be possible? Abi pregnant woman no suppose do?
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by supereagle(m): 8:52am On Feb 17, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Which one be Missionary? grin tongue
Man on top of the woman.
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by victorD3: 8:54am On Feb 17, 2015
priscaoge:
Lwkmd! cheesy cheesy cheesy Some 'Pastors' won't stop to amaze me cheesy cheesy cheesy.....So if I give my hubby 'head' or 'D*og*gy' na sin? cheesy cheesy

Pastor is seriously missing some good styles cheesy cheesy

Some Religious bigots and hypocrites out there deceiving innocent people undecided undecided cos I'm sure many will believe this stinking lies angry angry

Missionary style is holy because Missionaries of old taught their converts that style and not that it's in the Bible? Where in the Bible did Jesus Christ teach his disciples how to make love to their wives and the 'Holy styles to adopt?

Bia Pastor face ur work oooooo angry angry

Sorry no vex we know say u too like style
Re: “Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo by naijaboiy: 8:57am On Feb 17, 2015
Chai why are people like this grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / How Prophet ‘Daniel’ Abodunrin Was Killed & Eaten By Lions At Ibadan Zoo In 1991 / Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.