Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

How My Tecno M3 Died N What I Think Happened - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How My Tecno M3 Died N What I Think Happened (996 Views)

Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated / Tecno L5 Review: Why I Think It Is Worth The Hype. / Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Tecno M3 Died N What I Think Happened by moski5(m): 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
Around 1am i was about to sleep so i put the phone off plugged it to the system to charge and slept off
I woke up some hours later and tried to put it on it refused.
I tried to factory reset it But it wasn't coming on.
That was how it died.
I sent it to a repairer who sent it to his colleague and yet it couldn't be revived.

Its almost two months now and I'm thinking of getting a new phone off course tecno is out of the question.

Likely causes

1. The phone was operating almost at a hundred percent

2. The phone was rooted

3. The phone was overworked a) sharing wifi b) constant downloads etc

I heard they might be able to fix it in Lagos I'm yet to send it to Lag though. I also heard that tecno customer care is crap they can't fix it or it will take em over 6months to fix

Anyway no more tecno for me
Re: How My Tecno M3 Died N What I Think Happened by jksxxxx: 10:00am On Feb 21, 2015
Incase ur system still detects it call me on 08105018476

1 Like

Re: How My Tecno M3 Died N What I Think Happened by Gmajor(m): 11:05am On Feb 21, 2015
constant downloads ? On andriod? How are u doing it ?
Re: How My Tecno M3 Died N What I Think Happened by abatically(m): 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
This op is funny. Sharing WiFi or constant downloads does not kill a phone.
Re: How My Tecno M3 Died N What I Think Happened by 3Cees: 6:47am On Feb 22, 2015
RIP, dear tecno M3.
Re: How My Tecno M3 Died N What I Think Happened by liljboy(m): 7:35am On Feb 22, 2015
@OP..... Your points no follow sha cos am using m3 and I download heavily too...... but this same scenario happened to guy on Thursday, he plugged his tecnoH5 in my crib and after sometime(the phone was switched off while charging) we tried to put it on but it didn't show anything, but I discovered the phone was overheated but the couldn't repair it..... they said its the power bla bla bla and changed the stuff, still nothing..... we bought another battery ..... still nothing...... I just tire eh, thank God say na my guy, if na person outside en for say I tamper with phone wey I no even touch...... the carcass dey with me...... the thing is just confusing, phone wey them buy Nov/Dec last year.
Re: How My Tecno M3 Died N What I Think Happened by moski5(m): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2015
Gmajor:
constant downloads ? On andriod? How are u doing it ?

changed imei using glo bis i use 6gig monthly

also i have access to free wifi
Re: How My Tecno M3 Died N What I Think Happened by moski5(m): 8:42am On Mar 03, 2015
liljboy:
@OP..... Your points no follow sha cos am using m3 and I download heavily too...... but this same scenario happened to guy on Thursday, he plugged his tecnoH5 in my crib and after sometime(the phone was switched off while charging) we tried to put it on but it didn't show anything, but I discovered the phone was overheated but the couldn't repair it..... they said its the power bla bla bla and changed the stuff, still nothing..... we bought another battery ..... still nothing...... I just tire eh, thank God say na my guy, if na person outside en for say I tamper with phone wey I no even touch...... the carcass dey with me...... the thing is just confusing, phone wey them buy Nov/Dec last year.

i think i download more than you. Ie in two months i downloaded lost season 1-6 and watched it
that's by the way

Is your phone rooted?
Re: How My Tecno M3 Died N What I Think Happened by moski5(m): 8:44am On Mar 03, 2015
3Cees:
RIP, dear tecno M3.

lol

i plan to resurrect it tho
Re: How My Tecno M3 Died N What I Think Happened by moski5(m): 8:47am On Mar 03, 2015
abatically:
This op is funny. Sharing WiFi or constant downloads does not kill a phone.

i think i also mentioned that i rooted the phone

i mentioned the others because i guess alot of cached files etc cos the phone was operating at almost a 100%
Re: How My Tecno M3 Died N What I Think Happened by liljboy(m): 9:59am On Mar 03, 2015
moski5:

i think i download more than you. Ie in two months i downloaded lost season 1-6 and watched it
that's by the way

Is your phone rooted?
e get branches sef

(1) (Reply)

For Those Asking For Cheapest Smartphone Chinese Has Solved Your Problem / Infinix Zero 2 Is Out! / What Is The Best International Online Store To Buy A Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.