Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,451 members, 7,958,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? (2960 Views)

Am Confuse On What Samsung Phone To Buy / Guys Am Just Kinda Confuse,what Is Your Take On This Pls. / Pls Guys, Suggest A Good Smart Phone For Me. Not Chinko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by kstadaura: 9:39am On Sep 11, 2015
I am muslim, this morning i went for morning prayer and left my small phone charging, i locked my door, but when i came back the phone was not there,it has been stolen, i was sure that i left it charging so i didnt bother checking anywhere but what confused me was that, neither was my door nor the lock was damaged and its only the phone that was taken. The phone is on security lock.

I called several times but it wasnt picked, later i was called and and texted to come and pick my phone outside.

Am really confused guys what do you think happened here?
Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by Cutehector(m): 9:41am On Sep 11, 2015
So whch fone wey u dey use write dis nonsense nw eh? Ode

2 Likes

Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by lekjons(m): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2015
Cutehector:
dumb!undecided

@op, u know maybe the thief(ves) has a type of ur key.. doorlocks ain't trustworthy these days..

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by kstadaura: 9:47am On Sep 11, 2015
Cutehector:
I never expect this type of comment from you, i use to think you are among the responsible nairalanders.

You didnt get it right i said, my small phone.

11 Likes

Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by Cutehector(m): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2015
kstadaura:

I never expect this type of comment from you, i use to think you are among the responsible nairalanders.

You didnt get it right i said, my small phone.
who cares.. Lekjons, I sight u. tongue. My work na to find trouble cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by lekjons(m): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2015
Cutehector:
who cares.. Lekjons, I sight u. tongue. My work na to find trouble cheesy
u just dey fall hand, this'll be ur third time

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by Cutehector(m): 9:57am On Sep 11, 2015
lekjons:
u just dey fall hand, this'll be ur third time
see dis dude ooo...
Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by lekjons(m): 10:00am On Sep 11, 2015
Cutehector:
see dis dude ooo...
ok sorry, i've forgotten u said Seùn employed u to find trouble on Nairaland..smiley

bye!
and if u won't mind.. pls don't quote me againsmiley

7 Likes

Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by kstadaura: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2015
lekjons:
dumb!undecided

@op, u know maybe the thief(ves) has a type of ur key.. doorlocks ain't trustworthy these days..
You may be right.

But what made him return and how did he unlock the phone, are the two questions that still baffle me
Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by Cutehector(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2015
lekjons:
ok sorry, i've forgotten u said Seùn employed u to find trouble on Nairaland..

bye!
and if u won't mind.. pls don't quote me againcheesy
lol yeah he did.... U lucky I ddnt spot urs.. Would hav used it to play ice hockey
Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by lekjons(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2015
kstadaura:

You may be right.

But what made him return and how did he unlock the phone, are the two questions that still baffle me
well, only God knows, i'd suggest u sell dah phone and change ur doorlock!

or may get an a new padlock..

are ur doorkeys complete?..
and are they all with u?
Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by chekasforchekas: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
Is your window close to your charging pot, or can someone get something from your window easily maybe with stick or any form, and what type of key do you use on your door, that person that said you should come and collect your phone is he demanding for money or anything, what is it's your closest friend that's doing this, check your self very well.

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
Master key, I guess.
Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by ITbomb(m): 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
It is because you are a Muslim
Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by SPG4U(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
[size=20pt]the person who picked ur phone only wants to proof to u that ur apartment is not secured

pressing further...and who was dat person that called u to come outside for ur phone[/size]
Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
Lol. Who wants to steal a small phone on Lock?? Maybe you misplaced it.
Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by Folakeme: 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
ITbomb:
It is because you are a Muslim

It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it

3 Likes

Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by damiloladuke: 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
the phone was taken out by an anjonuuu

ARE YOU A BLOGGER? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by sexaddict08(m): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
just change ur keys jor...nothing spiritual
Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
kstadaura:
I am muslim, this morning i went for morning prayer and left my small phone charging, i locked my door, but when i came back the phone was not there,it has been stolen, i was sure that i left it charging so i didnt bother checking anywhere but what confused me was that, neither was my door nor the lock was damaged and its only the phone that was taken. The phone is on security lock.

I called several times but it wasnt picked, later i was called and and texted to come and pick my phone outside.

Am really confused guys what do you think happened here?

maybe ur brain playing trick with u
Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by ITbomb(m): 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
Folakeme:

It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it
Ewu

What concerns his being a Muslim and his forgetfulness about where he kept his phone.
Imagine starting with, "I am a Muslim" and goes on to talk about phone disappearance.

How does this sound like to you, " I am a Christian, my desktop is not displaying, what should I do?"

5 Likes

Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by Abayor7: 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by Abayor7: 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
ITbomb:

Ewu

What concerns his being a Muslim and his forgetfulness about where he kept his phone.
Imagine starting with, "I am a Muslim" and goes on to talk about phone disappearance.

How does this sound like to you, " I am a Christian, my desktop is not displaying, what should I do?"

you're really a brainless cu.nt here bro.
The OP stated 'he went for morning prayer'

5 Likes

Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
Guy, you went out with your phone simple. Your mind is just deceiving you that you left it charging at home. You prolly lost it while outside and someone picked it up.
Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by Abayor7: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
SPG4U:
[size=20pt]the person who picked ur phone only wants to proof to u that ur apartment is not secured

pressing further...and who was dat person that called u to come outside for ur phone[/size]
you just stole what's on my mind.
@OP, master key is at work here and the person is being monitoring ur movements meaning a close neiqhbour.

Just change your padlock and make sure the keys are secured
Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
Who called to come outside and collect the phone? Have you collected it?
Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by kstadaura: 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
Tydies:
Lol. Who wants to steal a small phone on Lock?? Maybe you misplaced it.

I swear i didnt misplace it, it was stolen and on lock. Its nokia symbian phone. The thief dropped the phone outside my room and texted me to come out and pick it. And before i came out he disappeared.
Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by kstadaura: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
sexaddict08:
just change ur keys jor...nothing spiritual

Guy this thing shocked me very well and it needs to be looked into. Someone stole your locked phone,which the unlock key is only known to you,With your door locked and the lock is not damaged,called and texted you with the phone.Dropped the phone and tell you the location to come and pick it. Pls excuse me if am nervous.
Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
so what has this got to do with nairaland's trend..small phone but u dy use am post nonsense for nairaland....akuko ifo
Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
Abayor7:

...so na only Muslims wey dy pray for morning.. na Okpo ngazi u be

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys Am Confuse:what Do You Think Happened Here? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
Abayor7:

...so na only Muslims wey dy pray for morning?. na Okpo ngazi u be

(1) (Reply)

How To Check For Bvn Using Ussd Code | Bvn Ussd Code For All Banks / 25k For Oppo A57 32gb ROM 3gb Ram With Fingerprint / Technology - Tecno Mobile Phones Prices In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.