Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu (35665 Views)

Accountant Fakes Own Kidnap In Lagos, Steals Company’s $50,000 (Photo) / IMSU Student Arrested For Arranging Her Own Kidnap To Extort Her Parents (pic) / Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by 360command: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
obailala:

He must have thought carrying a 'foreign' passenger would bring him luck or extra tips grin
in economics, there is what we call price discrimination which sometimes does apply in a situation like this.
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by isan(m): 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
Mumu indian man
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by shevon: 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
At least he is not corrupt, he was only trying to steal. tongue
According to our able Presido (in the voice of Jonathan) "Stealing is not corruption" grin
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by obyrich(m): 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
eyeview:
I actually had to rub my eyes to see clearly how much he paid the guy that made the calls to his employers. N3k only,while he pocketted N7m!
Also,he couldn't even trust another person to withdraw the money for him. He had to go do it himself!
Very funny
Bros that's an Indian for you. Extremely greedy set of homo sapiens.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by IGBOSON1: 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
Collynzo9:

Collynzo419 is an impostor

^^^A pathetic one at that!
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by funnyme2015(f): 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
grin funny.
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by psalmsjob: 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
VcStunner:
Height of stupidity.... This guy need go do internship with Olu maintain for 6months and the next 6months with APC

The guy reminds of GEJonathan and his Boko Haram...his grand plan with them is to use them to remain in power.

#VoteForChange #VoteForNigeria #VoteForBuhari
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by andyanders: 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
That is the life of Indians as they are just criminals.
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by Fourwinds: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
eyeview:
I actually had to rub my eyes to see clearly how much he paid the guy that made the calls to his employers. N3k only,while he pocketted N7m!
Also,he couldn't even trust another person to withdraw the money for him. He had to go do it himself!
Very funny
u spoke my mind. hmmmmm
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by Pennywise(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
What a stoopeed foool. He is sorrounded by Nigerians. He should have consulted and weighed the consequences of a failed adventure with a night in a Nigerian jail.
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by prophetfire: 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
ayukdaboss:
When a foreigner stays in that region for too long, he starts learning their bag of fraudulent tricks.
big fool that cannot read and comprehend. Head visited enugu but worked elsewhere.
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by JayJustus(m): 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
JAIL THE CHAPATI EATING RASCAL...let him cut grass at panti...nansense
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by kayalla(f): 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
de guy greedy, he no wan trust anyone. serves him right. chop alone die alone.
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by calaway: 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by nwonufestus(m): 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
tnk GOD ooo, naija don dey depot foreigners...lol.firstinhistory

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
Why depot him? Send the fellow to kirikiri. Afterall thats what they did to us in GOA. let him know that naija hard gan.
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by gragraboy: 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
From him face sef u go know say d guy na fraud cheesy

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by BERNHARDT(m): 5:19am On Feb 18, 2015
Who is talking about deporting this indian criminal? All criminals when caught goes to jail,indians are known worldwide as Criminals never trust any indian, they even use their fake Yoga teachings to defraud their victims,indians steal,defraud people in the name of God.Look around the streets of Nigeria you will see their fake Magic societies and Yoga centers,only that Nigerians are too tolerant if not all this black magic cheating defrauding indian societies should have been errased with fire and all of this criminal indians arrested and jail with hard labour for giving Nigeria and other african countries a bad name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by chidinwachukwu(m): 7:21am On Feb 18, 2015
ayukdaboss:
When a foreigner stays in that region for too long, he starts learning their bag of fraudulent tricks.
You are a big retard.
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by VcStunner(m): 7:27am On Feb 18, 2015
psalmsjob:

The guy reminds of GEJonathan and his Boko Haram...his grand plan with them is to use them to remain in power.

#VoteForChange #VoteForNigeria #VoteForBuhari
I see you.... We all see you, we just hope u don't end up like Fani Kayode. I'm no longer going for change cuz its constant, A̶̲̥̅♏ goin for transformation cuz its quite precise and rare

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by hizaya61(m): 8:08am On Feb 18, 2015
Collynzo9:

www.cknnigeria.com/2015/02/indian-man-who-arranged-his-own-kidnap.html?m=1

foolish people enslaving we black i hate india with passion
Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by Tinyemeka(m): 11:07am On Feb 18, 2015
MizTyna:

Nothing like trust among thieves

It's too painful.

Where is the love? Where is the love?!

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Who Arranged His Own Kidnap Arrested In Enugu by psalmsjob: 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
VcStunner:
I see you.... We all see you, we just hope u don't end up like Fani Kayode. I'm no longer going for change cuz its constant, A̶̲̥̅♏ goin for transformation cuz its quite precise and rare
Transformation is another government magic coined to confuse people cuz Change is what we all know and want but transformation is a llllooonnnnggg and invincible thing that is called #GEJAcheivements. Don't worry I can never be like Fani Kayode that lost his way when he met this Clueless-One GEJonathan.

#VoteForBuhari #VoteForChange #VoteForNigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) / Borno 'Artillery' Where Prostitution & Drugs Are Done Publicly, Demolished. PICS / Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.