Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

General Buhari Dressed Like A Priest - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / General Buhari Dressed Like A Priest (873 Views)

Adorable Photos Of 2 Young Boys Dressed Up As GEJ & Buhari. / General Buhari Pic When He Was In Secondary School / Photo: Police Arrests Man Dressed Like A Woman In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Buhari Dressed Like A Priest by cupidFlint(m): 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Just got this from Facebook. If this wasn't photoshopped then GMB better stop this expensive joke. Who does he think he is to mimick God

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Dressed Like A Priest by magknox(m): 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hmm snake in d monkey shadow.

Make I buy land, front page tins

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Dressed Like A Priest by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
I no fit laugh. if he likes, he can even dress up like the pope himself.
it's still GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Dressed Like A Priest by caselessogbuagu: 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
cupidFlint:
Just got this from Facebook. If this wasn't photoshopped then GMB better stop this expensive joke. Who does he think he is to mimick God
I'm sure 'mimick' wasn't the word you intended to use. How does being dressed like a priest amount to mimicking God? Priest na God? Abi you don see where God de dress before?

Hogwash!!!

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Dressed Like A Priest by Kagarko(m): 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
I think it's you that should stop this photo shopping.
Buhari will never dress like this just to seek people's vote.

APC
Things
In
My
Mind.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Dressed Like A Priest by cupidFlint(m): 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
I'm sure mimick wasn't the word you intended to use. How does being dressed like a priest amount to mimicking God? Priest na God? Abi you don see where God de dress before?

Hogwash!!!
Just Like your name implies, You've got no Case. A priest is a representative of God. Dressing like a priest to hide his real intention is a kinda mimick to me.

Nitwit!!!
Re: General Buhari Dressed Like A Priest by vjsmiles: 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
pure photoshop
Re: General Buhari Dressed Like A Priest by caselessogbuagu: 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
cupidFlint:
Just Like your name implies, You've got no Case. A priest is a representative of God. Dressing like a priest to hide his real intention is a kinda mimick to me.

Nitwit!!!
imp, you are contradicting yourself. I'm sure you believe in the fabrication that says God created us in his likeness and we're created in his image, how come the priests are the ones to now carry the effigy and appellation ?
Re: General Buhari Dressed Like A Priest by cupidFlint(m): 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
imp, you are contradicting yourself. I'm sure you believe in the fabrication that says God created us in his likeness and we're created in his image, how come the priests are the ones to now carry the effigy and appellation ?
You sound very much like an atheist. Dont be blinded by your folly man.
Re: General Buhari Dressed Like A Priest by mdbissalla(m): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
cupidFlint:

abeg dis na photoshop things...

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Jonathan Must Not See Or Hear This, Femi Fani-kayode Changes Tune / RED ALERT!! Sir James Leads 10 Men To Shutdown Eket! / JAMB: My Experience Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.