Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

JAMB: My Experience Today. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / JAMB: My Experience Today. (857 Views)

My Jiji Experience Today. Beware Where You Go To Meet People You Meet Online / Fake Lives Of Some Nigerian Bankers: My Experience Today / My Experience , Atrocity And Nightmares As A Cultist In University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB: My Experience Today. by Xslaze3xd(m): 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
This morning, I went to an authorized Jamb center located at Robison Plaza,Warri to purchase an e-facility card so as to check and print my original Jamb Result. I bought the e-facility card for #1,300 naira after which I went to a cyber cafe so as to print the result out.

At the cyber café, I went to Jamb portal and I inputed the Card’s Pin and Serial Number with my Jamb registration Number in the necessary tabs then I clicked submit, a fresh page loaded but instead of my result to show I saw a blank page. I tried it three times it was still showing the same thing, I thought maybe their website was having a problem so I called their helpline and they told me to try again in four hours time, so I went home.

Five hours later, I was back at the café this time a different one, then I did the normal process on the Jamb site I got the same result, a blank page. I tried it again same result when I tried it for the sixth time it showed me that I have exceeded the number of times I could use the card, I called their helpline again and when I was through explaining they just cut the called. I tried the number again but they were not picking, I just went home feeling dejected. Tomorrow I will go to a different center to buy another card and they must print it for me themselves.

Cc: Ishilove, Lalasticala, kingtom,
stephenqueen, Tosyne2much, Lala247, Ipledge,
Mirexxx, Prettythicksme, Lanicky, wristwatch
Re: JAMB: My Experience Today. by okotv(m): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
it shall be well. Scamming by government parastatals seems to be the in thing.

1 Like

Re: JAMB: My Experience Today. by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
okotv:
it shall be well. Scamming by government parastatals seems to be the in thing.

seriously... I was so shocked
Re: JAMB: My Experience Today. by okotv(m): 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
Xslaze3xd:

seriously... I was so shocked
Well, if you were told before time you might have doubted but since you have faced it now, lessons ought to have been learnt. The immigration scam comes to mind.
Re: JAMB: My Experience Today. by Xslaze3xd(m): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
okotv:
Well, if you were told before time you might have doubted but since you have faced it now, lessons ought to have been learnt. The immigration scam comes to mind.
Have really learnt my lessons..... it is well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Dss Must Be Sanitized- A Must To Read / Hot Hot Enugu Property At Fidelity G.r.a Enugu N20million Asking / Most Funny Text Message Ever Received On 9ja Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.