Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,497 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy (39437 Views)

Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? / Queen Nwokoye's Husband, Uzoma Pictured / Nollywood Star Queen Nwokoye Stuns In New Sultry Pics!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by foliks(f): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
Omotolu:
...silence is the best answer for low brain kids like you...

Sori o, arugbo ojo....u know where ur mates dey, CEMETERY
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
foliks:

Sori o, arugbo ojo....u know where ur mates dey, CEMETERY
...so shall it be to you...
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by foliks(f): 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
Omotolu:
...so shall it be to you...

That's where we'll all go to but when we r old sha o and as u don dey claim sey u old na there ur mates go dey nd u know I'm stil a KID so av stil got time.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
foliks:

That's where we'll all go to but when we r old sha o and as u don dey claim sey u old na there ur mates go dey nd u know I'm stil a KID so av stil got time.
...so you be woman.just watch your tongue.WA pade oni Ti ni waju...
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by foliks(f): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
Omotolu:
...so you be woman.just watch your tongue.WA pade oni Ti ni waju...

Lolssssss.....no let frustration kill u ooooo...YOLO
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by MzCorleone(f): 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
joebeckz:
its all ur fault. i cud nt hold my laughter @ an official meeting. Now estaring is staring. Liz benson ke. Lol
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by DoroDiva22(f): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Its Funke for life
She kills it
www.iamdorodiva..com
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by Nickymezor(f): 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
Both ooo
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by NEROSKY(m): 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
I usually see her here in Enugu, in fact she's the only Yoruba girl wey get sense grin, i mean funke akindele, she's way too funny

2 Likes

Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
Odunharry:

funke 4 me..
It's a no no.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by Odunharry(m): 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
dovelike:

It's a no no.
yes funke
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
Odunharry:

yes funke
Queen
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by Odunharry(m): 12:09am On Feb 18, 2015
dovelike:

Queen
how is going?

Funke
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 18, 2015
Its Queen any day,watch " sister Gabriellal" u'll laugh n die.Funke is'nt funny to me,especually when she tries too much to impress with her cut & join pidgin mixed with proper English.Mercy Johnson is another clown,why is'nt she on this list?she's really good with comics.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 18, 2015
osmosis2015:
Funke is good. But, when it comes to raw village movies i will give it to Queen Nwokoye. She knows how to play village girl role for real, she chips in some igbo language and Anambra English.
U nailed it! Queen is really good in comics,Funke does'nt amuse me in village role or illiterate roles.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 18, 2015
osmosis2015:
Funke is good. But, when it comes to raw village movies i will give it to Queen Nwokoye. She knows how to play village girl role for real, she chips in some igbo language and Anambra English.
U nailed it! Queen is really good in comics,Funke does'nt amuse me in village or illiterate roles.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by olipee(m): 1:17am On Feb 18, 2015
I'ld go for Ophra winfrey better still Whitney Huston
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by Deesick7(m): 1:19am On Feb 18, 2015
Dang.... Dat Queen picture hot die
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 18, 2015
enkay4love:
U nailed it! Queen is really good in comics,Funke does'nt amuse me in village or illiterate roles.

There you go...
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by omotofyn: 5:08am On Feb 18, 2015
Pls when is Easter?
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by mamagee3(f): 8:15am On Feb 18, 2015
Funke is the queen of all comedy!!!
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by bedfordng(m): 10:00am On Feb 18, 2015
funke has it
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by Crixina(f): 10:01am On Feb 18, 2015
Queen is funny?
Oh please!
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by jiggaz(m): 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
Crixina:
Queen is funny?
Oh please!
lol she is my dear. Go and watch Ada Mbano, Beautiful Liars, or Ifunanya The American Nurse. I love her and Funke scarra!! lol
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by Crixina(f): 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
jiggaz:
lol she is my dear. Go and watch Ada Mbano, Beautiful Liars, or Ifunanya The American Nurse. I love her and Funke scarra!! lol
not really,you know when someone keeps playing a particular role,you get used to that person that way.

Take basketmouth for instance,sometimes he comes on stage and doesn't say anything and everyone just laughs,cos you already you have this idea of him.
Well,she tries,but I think I prefer Funke.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by jiggaz(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
Crixina:
not really,you know when someone keeps playing a particular role,you get used to that person that way.
Take basketmouth for instance,sometimes he comes on stage and doesn't say anything and everyone just laughs,cos you already you have this idea of him.
Well,she tries,but I think I prefer Funke.
Alright. i understand you.

1 Like

Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 22, 2015
Queen
Re: Queen Nwokoye Vs Funke Akindele : Who Is Nollywood's Queen Of Comedy by tombeh(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Queen all the way...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Speaks On Killings In Ajegunle (Graphic Photos) / Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments / Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.