Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Yoruba Movies From Back Then: List Them Please - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Yoruba Movies From Back Then: List Them Please (32932 Views)

Popular Movies From The Past. / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Movies From Back Then: List Them Please by dayokanu(m): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2011
Ok Ma bad. Now tell me about you aside that you are in Abilene
Re: Yoruba Movies From Back Then: List Them Please by BABE3: 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2011
I'm a female. Student(Pre-medical, Biology nd Chemistry), Nigerian, and thats it grin
Re: Yoruba Movies From Back Then: List Them Please by dayokanu(m): 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2011
All points are redundant.

Your id and pictures tell you are female.

Student? WHat else do people do in Abilene aside study?

Nigerian? O jebi, you for be Chinko.

Tell me better things jare
Re: Yoruba Movies From Back Then: List Them Please by BABE3: 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2011
lol, why you now vexing. What else do you want to know apart from those info. This is public forum you know, you can't just be letting info. out nonchalantly.
Ask me a specific something (lol, Nigerian English), and i'll see if I can tell you the answer.
Re: Yoruba Movies From Back Then: List Them Please by dayokanu(m): 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2011
Kini oruko abiso e.

Omo odun melo ni o

Ilu wo lo n gbe (Yato si ile-iwe )
Re: Yoruba Movies From Back Then: List Them Please by BABE3: 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2011
ermmm, sorry? pls speak english,
Re: Yoruba Movies From Back Then: List Them Please by dayokanu(m): 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2011
So how did you watch Yoruba movies and understand when you cant understand the basic Yoruba i wrore.

What is your name? Kini oruko abiso e.

How old are you? Omo odun melo ni o

Where do you live? Ilu wo lo n gbe (Yato si ile-iwe )

[size=4pt]Dont answer cos a lot of ppl are waiting to pounce on those info[/size]
Re: Yoruba Movies From Back Then: List Them Please by BABE3: 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2011
lol. gotcha!

Mi o le disclose oruko mi on a public forum.

Mi o le so age mi nitori the same reason.

Mi o gbe ni ilu kan specifically. Mo ma n fo kaakiri lati state kan si state keji ni  (any anytime I'm on break).

Pardon my  yoruba english grin and pls awon wo lofe pounce on the info?

you?
Re: Yoruba Movies From Back Then: List Them Please by dayokanu(m): 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2011
Yes. Me and others would like to Pounce on the info.

Which states do you "fo" from?

Se on gbadun Abilene. Sounds like a dry place. How far is it from Lubbock, My cousin is in Pre-Pharm at Lubbock
Re: Yoruba Movies From Back Then: List Them Please by BABE3: 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2011
Abilene is 4ucked up! Like 3 hrs away from lubbock.
I'm everywhere, Tx, NY, Atl, Fl,

YOU?
Re: Yoruba Movies From Back Then: List Them Please by dayokanu(m): 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2011
I used to be everywhere like Chicago, NJ, Houston Dallas

But now I am just between DFW and H-town

Why are you flying everywhere like a flight attendant abi shey you be winch tongue

Why did you choose to school in a boring place like Abilene?
Re: Yoruba Movies From Back Then: List Them Please by BABE3: 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2011
I'm flying everywhere, because I like it like that! smiley

Mehn, long story.
Re: Yoruba Movies From Back Then: List Them Please by adisalago(m): 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2011
Just came across this new nollywood movies website http://www.victolavideos.com

It has lots of oldschool movies both english & yoruba ones!

I was just informed they are going to add more old school movies such as Iru Eshin & Osuwon (by Olaiya); Arelu & Yapon-Yanrin (by J. Aliu) Iyawo Alhaji, Bukola Omo Daddy etc,

Oh gosh, I can't wait to see all them good movies again!!!
Re: Yoruba Movies From Back Then: List Them Please by ExoticHarriet: 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2013
stillwater: Back then? Yoruba movies were scary then, jare.

Oleku was the first Yoruba movie I actually sat down to watch because it was subtitled. My mom speaks the language like a native, so she interprets when there are no subtitles.

The Yoruba girls in my class then went crazy for Yemi my lover and I was like what da heck?? tongue
. Ahan! Yemi my lover..been searching for a site where I can download this movie..can't seem to find any that has it though..
Re: Yoruba Movies From Back Then: List Them Please by melvz: 3:12am On May 09, 2017
adisalago:
Just came across this new nollywood movies website http://www.victolavideos.com

It has lots of oldschool movies both english & yoruba ones!

I was just informed they are going to add more old school movies such as Iru Eshin & Osuwon (by Olaiya); Arelu & Yapon-Yanrin (by J. Aliu) Iyawo Alhaji, Bukola Omo Daddy etc,

Oh gosh, I can't wait to see all them good movies again!!!

Found another site too, go here for more classic old yoruba movies
Re: Yoruba Movies From Back Then: List Them Please by Danladi7: 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
tope2000:
loved that movie legal wife. classic kiss
@topic Asiri nla Ilu awon aje I love all those ajileye movies wink
Me too

koyo aiye and Segilola abeni agbon are my best.

you forgot to mention Ilu awon oku grin
Re: Yoruba Movies From Back Then: List Them Please by Daewooo: 2:21am On Mar 19, 2020
Hello guys. I just stumbled on this thread, and I'm hoping I will find someone here that can help with a movie title. I saw this Yoruba movie while I was young.. can't remember exactly when, but it has to be around the late 90s to early 2000s. In the movie, an old man was telling someone about the four types of bad humans that exist. He mentioned "Amoniseni", "Afaimoniseni", "Asenibanidaro", and "Ika Eda". He was narrating stories related to each as he was talking about them. Please who knows this movie and the title?
Re: Yoruba Movies From Back Then: List Them Please by yesboss20(m): 6:36am On Jan 06, 2022
Interesting thread. Definitely sounds like what one gets to think about with the passage of time.

Indeed, we are all struggling to make a mark in the sands of time; what you all were deliberating on a decade ago, some new group would refer to 50 years from now! Sheesh. Lord have mercy. May I never forget what's real in this phase of existence!
Re: Yoruba Movies From Back Then: List Them Please by yesboss20(m): 6:38am On Jan 06, 2022
Daewooo:
Hello guys. I just stumbled on this thread, and I'm hoping I will find someone here that can help with a movie title. I saw this Yoruba movie while I was young.. can't remember exactly when, but it has to be around the late 90s to early 2000s. In the movie, an old man was telling someone about the four types of bad humans that exist. He mentioned "Amoniseni", "Afaimoniseni", "Asenibanidaro", and "Ika Eda". He was narrating stories related to each as he was talking about them. Please who knows this movie and the title?

Y'ello!
I would also love to know this movie. Imagining a Tales by Moonlight type of production.

Yesboss!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 AMAA Awards (Live Updates) / TVC Or Channels? / Where Is TSTV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.