Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Shipping Car From London To Lagos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Shipping Car From London To Lagos (3350 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. / Air Freight A Car From U.s To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shipping Car From London To Lagos by saddik(m): 12:17am On Jan 06, 2009
Please i need advice from experienced ppls who have shipped a car from london to lagos.

I need to ship my car as soon as possible and its right hand drive. cry

Can i change it to left hand drive, its a 406 (2002).

Abeg urgent help. Even b udgetted price of shipping and clearing in Lagos will be helpful,

Im a newbie to shipping cars and i dey fear make they no swave me. Pls help a brother.
Re: Shipping Car From London To Lagos by darkgoddes(f): 7:16am On Jan 06, 2009
I can give you the name and phone number of a shipper that can ship your car from your location to Lagos. Mind you, the car will have to be shipped through Tilbury in Essex. I can also give you the telephone number of someone who can also help you in converting your car to left hand drive in Nigeria. Unfortunately, i cant post those phone numbers here. Send me an email - oceanpearl4real@yahoo.co.uk and i will surely reply.

Hope that helps.
Re: Shipping Car From London To Lagos by sonety2k(m): 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2009
In case you need any type of RHD CARS , SUV , JEEPS to use in the UK , I can source it for you from Japan, very clean ride , buy it and shipped it down to UK for You and u will save some pounds ,

You can contact me via ~ sonety2k@yahoo.com or Tell -81- 90-1725- 9102

Best regard

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 94/95 For Sale ( With Pictures) / Honda Crv 2007 American Spec For Sale Very Low Mileage / VERY VERY ATTRACTIVE 2005 Toyota Corolla LE ( Pre Ordered by SimonTemp )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.