Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,596 members, 7,851,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

How Tiwa Savage Turned Into Old Woman (PHOTOS, VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Tiwa Savage Turned Into Old Woman (PHOTOS, VIDEO) (1151 Views)

Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) / How Tiwa Salvage Dated/slept With 2face Idibia-Sahara reporters / How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tiwa Savage Turned Into Old Woman (PHOTOS, VIDEO) by starboyteam(f): 7:29am On Feb 17, 2015
In her recent video that has over a million views on YouTube, Tiwa Savage shocked her fans as she literary turned into an old version of herself.

Tiwa Savage’s ‘My Darling’ video that was released about 2 months ago was directed by Kemi Adetiba. The video received rave reviews upon its release for such criteria as the creativity, story line and concept behind it.

The song, ‘My darling’, was produced by Mavin Records’ Baby Fresh and boss Don Jazzy and it features additional vocals from Don Jazzy also.

The makeup artists used Theatrical Aging Techniques instead of Latex as a lot of scenes with Tiwa were planed to be filmed after the transformation. As Latex could leave some wrinkles on skin, it was decided to use a combination of powders, concealers, shadows and gelatine around the eyes to create the bags.

Thus, beautiful Tiwa transformed into Grandma Tiwa with the help of skillful and creative makeup artists.

Check out photos of Tiwa’s transformation below:

Lol, What do you think Tiwa looks like on this Make Down I guess.

Re: How Tiwa Savage Turned Into Old Woman (PHOTOS, VIDEO) by icebebe(f): 7:36am On Feb 17, 2015
Am sure tiwa can neva b lik dis wen she gets old,nt feeling dis transformation at all.she looks lik an aids patient
Re: How Tiwa Savage Turned Into Old Woman (PHOTOS, VIDEO) by temitemi1(m): 7:46am On Feb 17, 2015
I pray she doesn't look this way when she's old or else undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Tiwa Savage Turned Into Old Woman (PHOTOS, VIDEO) by starboyteam(f): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2015
temitemi1:
I pray she doesn't look this way when she's old or else undecided undecided undecided
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Muyiwa Ademola,femi Adebayo, Fathia Williams And Others Throw K1 A Mini Birthday / Check Out The Popular Gala That Contains Hard Drugs... / Chai!!photo When Dangote Is Your Father In Law.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.