Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

My Multi Billion Job Creating Idea For Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Multi Billion Job Creating Idea For Nigeria (1107 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / We Want To Bring Down Unemployment By Creating Over 15m Jobs – FG / List Of Successful Candidates For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Multi Billion Job Creating Idea For Nigeria by koife(m): 8:40am On Feb 17, 2015
I have this idea that I am afraid to discus with people to avoid theft. My idea can turn Nigeria's retail SECTOR into a multi billion job creating platform just with your phones. But I need institutional frame work and government support. This idea can bring over N300 billion in direct income to government while creating over 1MILLION JOBS.The blue brint is jaw dropping. Certain telecom coy in nigeria almost hijacked it ...Thanks to God i didnt give them the entire template...is any body out thereally with a link?
A political party can win election over it's potentials.
Re: My Multi Billion Job Creating Idea For Nigeria by DaBullIT(m): 8:43am On Feb 17, 2015
Stop flashing

Let's taste it

Then we can give the soup to those who can make it happen
Re: My Multi Billion Job Creating Idea For Nigeria by koife(m): 8:45am On Feb 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
Stop flashing

Let's taste it

Then we can give the soup to those who can make it happen

How do you mean......I need a direct contact with ncc
Re: My Multi Billion Job Creating Idea For Nigeria by DaBullIT(m): 8:48am On Feb 17, 2015
koife:

How do you mean......I need a direct contact with ncc

Probably shouldn't reply

But people need to be sure you have what you claim to have so we don't all look stewpyd when you meet/make contact with link provided
Re: My Multi Billion Job Creating Idea For Nigeria by koife(m): 8:50am On Feb 17, 2015
[quote author=DaBullIT post=30807275]

Probably shouldn't reply

But people need to be sure you have what you claim to have so we don't all look stewpyd when you meet/make contact with link provided [/quote
I understand your fears....it can best be executed with institutional framework
Re: My Multi Billion Job Creating Idea For Nigeria by olamilekside2: 9:17am On Feb 17, 2015
u can visit NCC in person, tell the secretary u want to see Director . if truly u've real prospect , fear not
Re: My Multi Billion Job Creating Idea For Nigeria by koife(m): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
olamilekside2:
u can visit NCC in person, tell the secretary u want to see Director . if truly u've real prospect , fear not
I have tried that many times over, infact the young man I was reffered to almost duplicated the idea... so I decided to be cautoious
Re: My Multi Billion Job Creating Idea For Nigeria by gurusmac4: 12:33am On Feb 20, 2015
You can find potential Enterpreners and Angel investors
here to help you .
Here
Www.biz word forum.com
Pls close the gaps
Re: My Multi Billion Job Creating Idea For Nigeria by olamilekside2: 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
koife:

I have tried that many times over, infact the young man I was reffered to almost duplicated the idea... so I decided to be cautoious

ok, mail me
Re: My Multi Billion Job Creating Idea For Nigeria by Naijagal2(f): 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
@Koife if you indeed have an idea you think will generate that much revenue and job opportunities, I am a 'Job seekin' graduate, I think I would like to be part of something this big. Sadly I don't know anybody in Ncc or any other Govt parastatal in a position to help you bring your ideas to life.. but in any case, if I can help in any other way. You can reach me on here or email me @belbookings@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Accenture Nigeria Undergraduate Internship Experience And Payslip. / Union Bank Wants To Pay For Your Lagos Business School MBA / Site Engineer and Supervisor Vacancies - Lekki/ajah Axis(Modified)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.