Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Would You Return The Sum Of N12m You Found? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Would You Return The Sum Of N12m You Found? (723 Views)

Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) / MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) / Pic:'Lagos Airport Cleaner' Said have To Return N12m,Is A Top Company HR Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Return The Sum Of N12m You Found? by vicostyle200: 8:42am On Feb 17, 2015
As a cleaner with N7,800 monthly salary, would you return the sum of N12m you found?

In a rare show of honesty, a cleaner working working with a concessionaire at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, Josephine Agwu, found and returned the sum of $24,000, about N12 million to the security unit of the airport.
The money was said to have been left behind by a passenger in one of the toilets in the airport and when Agwu went to clean the toilet and saw the money, her conscience would not allow her to keep the money, even with the fact that she is on a monthly salary of N7,800.
According to Agwu, when she found the money, the only thought in her mind was to return it as her faith and conscience would not allow her keep it.
Hear her:

"If I have taken what doesn’t belong to me, God will punish me. I am contented with my N7,800 monthly salary. It was not my money. I believe when it pleases God, he will bless the work of my hands and he will make me rich."
With this show of honesty, many have continued to applaud her while some Nigerians have been pouring insults on her, with some saying that she has just placed a poverty curse on herself for not taking the opportunity God presented to her.
http://naijafussion..com/2015/02/would-you-return-sum-of-n12m-you-found.html
Re: Would You Return The Sum Of N12m You Found? by naijaboiy: 8:46am On Feb 17, 2015
I wouldn't have returned it o!

Lai Lai... cheesy

But the lady did the right thing though. It's hard to find such people around us these days undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Return The Sum Of N12m You Found? by temitemi1(m): 8:52am On Feb 17, 2015
The money might be heaven's sent! Opportunity comes but once...
Re: Would You Return The Sum Of N12m You Found? by enoqueen: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2015
The condition I am now will not make me return it lai lai
Re: Would You Return The Sum Of N12m You Found? by englishmart(m): 9:08am On Feb 17, 2015
some kind of question pisses me like kilode?

Who should I give the money?
The nigerian police?

They will arrest me and do away with the money...

I will deposit 500k every month till I deposit all.
Re: Would You Return The Sum Of N12m You Found? by Franchise21(m): 9:10am On Feb 17, 2015
englishmart:
some kind of question pisses me like kilode?

Who should I give the money?
The nigerian police?

They will arrest me and do away with the money...

I will deposit 500k every month till I deposit all.
U wise... U shd b depositing it every month into my private acct
Re: Would You Return The Sum Of N12m You Found? by englishmart(m): 9:13am On Feb 17, 2015
Franchise21:
U wise... U shd b depositing it every month into my private acct
lol do I look like Johnny walker for your eyes? grin
Re: Would You Return The Sum Of N12m You Found? by Franchise21(m): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2015
englishmart:
lol do I look like Johnny walker for your eyes? grin
No. But u shdnt b like GEJ who likes chopping alone
Re: Would You Return The Sum Of N12m You Found? by englishmart(m): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2015
Franchise21:
No. But u shdnt b like GEJ who likes chopping alone
ask diezani is GEJ chops alone..
Re: Would You Return The Sum Of N12m You Found? by Franchise21(m): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2015
englishmart:
ask diezani is GEJ chops alone..
Cos she's one of his concubines
Re: Would You Return The Sum Of N12m You Found? by lilsparkles(m): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
wen aye is not duin me....if I hear say I return am
Re: Would You Return The Sum Of N12m You Found? by DoroDiva22(f): 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Still laughing
Yes I'll return it
www.iamdorodiva..com

(1) (Reply)

Popular Preacher, Benny Hinn Suffers Heart Attack / Model, TV Host Shows Off Her Derrière In Racy Photos / Wizkid Officially Announces Mr. Sunday Are As His New Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.