Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) (40990 Views)

Paul Okoye Gambles In Las Vegas, Loses Thousands Of Naira (Photos) / Davido Buys A N20m Diamond Chain, Celebrates With Friends (Pics, Video) / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nigerian pop star Davido lose 30k dollars, that's 12million Naira and 2diamond watch as he gambles with Friends in Atlanta.

Watch the video and see the pics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgq1gS-j2Ko

2 Shares

Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
See more pics

Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by Airforce1(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
Dice

Dice almost killed me back in secondary school but God was on my side.

Davido's dad is a billionaire so even if he runs down financially, dad's money still be there for him.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by dotuna3(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ok

I would ave called him a st*pid boi but I won't since is not my money.

Now d BOI has shown the world he is a small boy for real u can't see a mature celeb full of sense to do dat even d likes of Don baba, Kcee,D banj, P square etc won't do dat

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
Airforce1:
Dice

Davido's dad is a billionaire so even if he runs down financially, dad's money still be there for him.

lol

2 Likes

Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by Freakypinky(f): 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lol!

Can't be fooled by that gimmick.

It's all in a bid to make the news.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
Freakypinky:
Lol!

Ok

1 Like

Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
Airforce1:
Dice

Yea
Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by GoggleB(m): 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
This crap na publicity stunt jare.. who u dey bobo?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by RealSniper: 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
Freakypinky:
Lol!
You Dey My Brain. No Hating But All Na Hypo

11 Likes

Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 30, 2016
Money can make some people so stoopid.
Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 6:15am On Aug 30, 2016
His money His problem....Anyway just passing by

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 6:32am On Aug 30, 2016
Hardeybohwarley:

Lol
Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by Smellymouth: 6:46am On Aug 30, 2016
Na boredom dey worry Davido.. grin

People dey lose 50k for merry bet and dem dey still dey cry, OBO just dey laugh upandan..

Well, his money, his watch, his dollars, his business...

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by lilmax(m): 6:50am On Aug 30, 2016
cheap celebrity undecided for ordinary 12m? smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 7:36am On Aug 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
Na boredom dey worry Davido.. grin

People dey lose 50k for merry bet and dem dey still dey cry, OBO just dey laugh upandan..

Well, his money, his watch, his dollars, his business...

Abi

2 Likes

Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by wheesin(m): 8:02am On Aug 30, 2016
so how is this news? seun's mods are high on weeed.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by willjoe: 8:02am On Aug 30, 2016
He'd spend with sense, blame NIGERIA for a wack TAX system.
Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by OTmathew: 8:03am On Aug 30, 2016
Hardeybohwarley:
Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by FinestPINACLE(f): 8:03am On Aug 30, 2016
stupid publicity stunt!!

I jex hate dix Davido of a guy! , beht me likey his money cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 30, 2016
Awoof no dey Belle full.

Airforce1:
Dice

Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by Opistorincos(m): 8:05am On Aug 30, 2016
That's a stupid ass stunt, we all know the money and the watches will be returned to him. They're friends and that's what dudes do, if my friends loses a bet to me or vice versa, we are sure to get our cash or item back over a bottle of drinks and peppery suya.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by Habiodunz(m): 8:05am On Aug 30, 2016
Foolish liru boy...Matured celebs bet with sport games,nt dice #DonJazzy.I.Hail.Thee..At least just try donating some money to the IDP Camps..#DavDavNoSenseNoSense
Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by etienn: 8:05am On Aug 30, 2016
DAVIDO... DAVDO...D A V I D Am sure the O that ends ur name is the Major problem u are facing...

1 Like

Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by CrazyPanther(f): 8:06am On Aug 30, 2016
Ara!!!
Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by wheesin(m): 8:06am On Aug 30, 2016
dotuna3:
Ok

Now d BOI has shown the world he is a small boy for real u can't see a mature celeb full of sense to do dat even d likes of Don baba, Kcee,D banj, P square etc won't do dat

shut the fvck up.. there was a time peter gambled a large some of money and placed a bet with phyno. brokeass punkass bitvchass pvssyass fagass niggah

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 30, 2016
Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by vickertony(m): 8:07am On Aug 30, 2016
I don't care how he spends his money

Oluwa pick my call na real call oo i no d flash
Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by Jidibia(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2016
dotuna3:
Ok

Crap, everyone has what he/she does with his/her money. After all, is it ur money? Learn how to mind ur business so u will not get into trouble.
Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by aminho(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2016
dotuna3:
Ok

Rick ross meek mill and french montana did that to and lost 150kusd

1 Like

Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by papoose321: 8:08am On Aug 30, 2016
Davidi! See wat ur mate wizkid is bizy doing making naija proud on social medias with colabos in songs and movies with drake & Co.. Oga it is your moni oo please b wise keep your dirty linens inside we all have smelling pants bt we no nid dry it outside.. Abeg
Re: Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) by hizaya61(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2016
Dice, whot and baba ijebu almost destroyed my career then, thank god for my life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah Reacts To Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' Movie / Davido Dances & Rocks A Lady's Backside In USA (Photos) / Mr Latin Gives Update On Baba Suwe’s Failing Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.