Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,593 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator (17098 Views)

Of The Idea Of Perpetual Motion And Free Energy/Electricity. / Fuel-free Energy Elctric Generator / See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 16, 2017
darediamond:

And who is providing the Hydrogen?
You gave a reply you read from scientist whom still hold on to outdated law of thermodynamics.
Just yesterday, I was able to merge amplified power from a Resonance driven Lenzless back emf generator.
The coil is taking 10W and generating upward of 100W which I can mirrored with another similar harvester Circuit endlessly and Merged them all using DC caps and H.F Diodes alone to further Super Amplifies the individual 100W Energy from array of Modules.
That means, with 10W, 10Kilowatt or 10000Watt or more can be generated without Lenz.

Educate yourself about Lenz and How To Negate it then your eyes will open to the reasons why I Dare Diamond keep saying the Famous First Law Of Thermodynamics is one of B. I. G. SCAMS in human History.
Ok.
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by darediamond(m): 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ewucanbeer:
With all the equipment you are mentioning, you are just building a non-functional transformer, you may be able to increase the voltage, but the current will be halved. Please work on your spoken English, it is quite appaling!
Ewucanbeer, I have asked you series of questions now but you are yet to reply any of them.
I am here again to help you and your likes further goto https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrical_resonance to read the effect of resonance in a circuit to further know why it is possible to make a coil like mine suck just 10W and generate upward of 100W.
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by strenghtt: 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
how is your project going bro?
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by Ewucanbeer: 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
Resonance is simply "vibration in sympathy" (when you bang the table, and the cup falls over). Stop quoting discarded websites
darediamond:

Ewucanbeer, I have asked you series of questions now but you are yet to reply any of them.
I am here again to help you and your likes further goto https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrical_resonance to read the effect of resonance in a circuit to further know why it is possible to make a coil like mine suck just 10W and generate upward of 100W.
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by Ewucanbeer: 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
darediamond:

Hey calm down!
No fight.
Hahaa, to begin may I know how to make a toroidal Core at home instead of buying readymade one from China or elsewhere?

This is not flamboyancy because I see you as someone with deep knowledge in Electronics only just that youbare allowing the Old school teachings to tame you down unnecessarily.

Honestly, I would really like to talk with you on Whatapp and possibly share ideas. Remember Iron sharpens Iron and we need to make Africa get librated.
I actually know little about Electrical circuits ( I'm a Mechanical Engineer!) but common sense tells me he is a quack!
he has not taken me up on my offer of making him a billionaire 3 months later!
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by Ewucanbeer: 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
pakingzzzzz:

Your input looks somewhat confusing at the beginning..
But I am remarkably happy at the last conclusion.
There are things such as free energy!

FOOL
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by Ewucanbeer: 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
darediamond:

Ewu, first of all, I am more than someone you of a person can advise to "work" on my English because there is no most important language on earth. All world-known language stems from Tower Of Babel's Region.

A "scientist" quoting Bible, what a quack!

Now over to Tech.
I would take you for real to begin with if can explain to me what:
1. Lenz is and it effect in electromagnetic induction
2. Resonance is and it benefits in electromagnetic induction
3. Two Simple Ways to negate Lenz in any type of Transformer
4. Exact way of Lenzless extraction of Back E.M.F their is?

Can you give me a practically applicable answer to each of my question above?
Can you turn the table against your lectures?
Can you link the reason why the Earth is Hanging Upon nothing as the Bible and even the Quaran and later mortal Astronauts confirms it to be with man-made law of thermodynamics?

May know from you what exact thing to do to reduce any type of coils resistance to Zero ohms?

I am asking you questions I have practically find answers to here bro. I Dare Diamond is not a regular Students of those tesbooks your lectures studied and still styding take it or leave it.

"Lenz's law is a common way to understand how electromagnetic circuits[i] obey Newton's third law and the conservation of energy[/i]. Lenz's law is named after Heinrich Lenz, and it says: An induced electromotive force (emf) always gives rise to a current whose magnetic field opposes the change in original magentic flux."

It even Obeys the laws of Newton and Thermodynamics!!

An idiot who has a primary school education of physics! One of the laws of thermodynamics is that a hot cup of tea left on the table will get cooler, NOT hotter! Your ranting is like saying that a plate of rice can get hotter and hotter sitting on a table? Are you not mentally ill to think that?
These are laws of nature, not man made laws you slowpoke
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by pakingzzzzz(m): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ewucanbeer:

FOOL

What have you accomplished, Mr Mechanical Engineer?
Not a thing.. Not any practical things. But u can show you all my accomplishments!!
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by darediamond(m): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ewucanbeer:

"Lenz's law is a common way to understand how electromagnetic circuits[i] obey Newton's third law and the conservation of energy[/i]. Lenz's law is named after Heinrich Lenz, and it says: An induced electromotive force (emf) always gives rise to a current whose magnetic field opposes the change in original magentic flux."

It even Obeys the laws of Newton and Thermodynamics!!

An idiot who has a primary school education of physics! One of the laws of thermodynamics is that a hot cup of tea left on the table will get cooler, NOT hotter! Your ranting is like saying that a plate of rice can get hotter and hotter sitting on a table? Are you not mentally ill to think that?
These are laws of nature, not man made laws you slowpoke
What are laws of Nature that you can not tell me why the Earth is hanging upong nothing?
Any more ABUSIVE REPLIES ON THAT EWU??
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by darediamond(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ewucanbeer:
Resonance is simply "vibration in sympathy" (when you bang the table, and the cup falls over). Stop quoting discarded websites
EwuCanbeeeer, you are hilarious! So so hilarious..

Well, you have expose yourself enough. But is good to have someone like you speak. At least it shows then level at which you are with realities.
Who cares about your abusive tongue? Keep it up man.
Wanna Abuse me again?
Re: Fuelless Generator Or Free Energy Generator by Pharaoh94(m): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2018
pakingzzzzz:

Your input looks somewhat confusing at the beginning..
But I am remarkably happy at the last conclusion.
There are things such as free energy!

Thanks Brother

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Korea Constructs Road That Wirelessly Charges Moving Electric Buses / Power Generation Drops By 2,042MW / Nigeria Set To Join US, Others To Explore The Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.