Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Swept By The Broom - Political Incorrectness At A 'progressive' Joint! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Swept By The Broom - Political Incorrectness At A 'progressive' Joint! (703 Views)

And When I See The Broom, I Will Pass Over You! / Some Funny Nigeria Political Jokes / 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Swept By The Broom - Political Incorrectness At A 'progressive' Joint! by Mitsurugi(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
I was chilling out with a friend at a joint run by a 'Progressive' and after pepper soup and a few bottles of Heineken, my friend's tongue ran riot shocked with a few choice tirades I can remember...

1. Voting in Nigeria is like being under the rain, you either bring out your UMBRELLA or you get soaked!
2. Nigeria was never free till it had a stroke of GOODLUCK!
3. Voting APC is like getting hit by a truck. you don't see it coming! It leaves you dead!
4. Pause! It's the truth, unless you heard it from APC!
5. APC thinks about election, GEJ thinks about the next generation!
6. Your children are as important as the next thumb print. Will you bring them under the umbrella or choke them with the dust from your broom?
7. PDP > APC (ACN+CPC+ANPP) X APP X AD
8. If noise instead of ideas, credibility and structure won elections then APC or whatever name they choose to be called would have been leading the country since 1999!
9. Never before has the urge and clamor to run the country into darkness been more vocal. It all started with a few brooms!
10. It is better to die with GEJ than to live with the APC, the difference is that you die only once with the former.
11. There is no party that raise so much dust anywhere in the world. It is normal when a broom symbolizes what you stand for!
12. First 'dogs' and 'baboons' lost blood, then there was the threat of a parallel government by a rascal down South, must we hand lunatics a loaded cannon?
13. Two things are likely to happen before the return of the Messiah; 1. APC will never lead Nigeria; 2. They will always rant about it!
14. If giving a baby a live grenade tickles your fancy, then give the APC a chance with your future!
15. APC is not malicious, anti people or even a den for retired corrupt officials, no! They are something more sinister.
16. The PDP gave N10m grants to young investors; APC gave out uniforms instead to thugs, touts and semi-retired cultists.

We were thrown out! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Swept By The Broom - Political Incorrectness At A 'progressive' Joint! by kestolove95(m): 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
op..are u sleeepin?..hmmn pdp has really brainwash ur head..

sai buhari

(1) (Reply)

See This Calculation For Women / Lazy Akpos; / Swaggerlious Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.