Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Where Are The Sincere Ladies "Question Of The Day" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Are The Sincere Ladies "Question Of The Day" (598 Views)

AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) / Question Of The Day: Kiss Daniel Or Korede Bello? Who's Handsomer? / Question Of The Day: Dija Or Tiwa Savage? Who's More Pretty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Sincere Ladies "Question Of The Day" by starboyteam(f): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2015

Re: Where Are The Sincere Ladies "Question Of The Day" by wemmieslim(f): 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
Well...,I'll assume he has offended my ancestors and needed to confess to me....,or what do u assume I deduce of that?
Re: Where Are The Sincere Ladies "Question Of The Day" by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
Errm nothing o. I guess i'll probably be happy that he is God- fearing

I might be pissed at him for calling it a date not that I have a problem with him taking me to church. plus i'll probably be inappropriately dressed since I thought we were going on a date

Asides that...
Re: Where Are The Sincere Ladies "Question Of The Day" by jbaby265(f): 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
i will simply cooperate with him..
Re: Where Are The Sincere Ladies "Question Of The Day" by Creamish(f): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
My first concern is if i'm properly dressed to avoid any embarrassment. undecided
Re: Where Are The Sincere Ladies "Question Of The Day" by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
I'd be pissed, confused and wonder why he didn't just ask me to go to church with him?
Re: Where Are The Sincere Ladies "Question Of The Day" by icebebe(f): 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nah! I dnt lik such guys,ave suffered in d hands of church guys,sincerely I'd walkway,cus all dis church boys na dem bad pass
Re: Where Are The Sincere Ladies "Question Of The Day" by Airforce1(m): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
icebebe:
Nah! I dnt lik such guys,ave suffered in d hands of church guys,sincerely I'd walkway,cus all dis church boys na dem bad pass

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Dave Mackay, Former Tottenham Football Captain, Dies At 80 / Ghanaian Actresses Still In Doubt Over Nadia Buari's Twin Babies / Promo Promo Promo Buy Solar Panels And Batteries A The Lowest Rate Ever..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.