Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

Annie Idibia Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Daughters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Daughters (1326 Views)

Annie Idibia In Towel, Ready To Swim With Her Daughters (pics,vid ) / Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! / 2face Idibia Shares Hilarious Post From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Daughters by collino90(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
The mother of two shared the pic on instagram and below is what she wrote .....awwww!!! http://collinsafu..com/2015/02/annie-idibia-shares-amazing-photo-with.html

Re: Annie Idibia Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Daughters by pretydiva(f): 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
Biuriful. My kids r on their way
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Daughters by icebebe(f): 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
So beautiful! I love dis
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Daughters by slimbless(f): 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
Wow!lovely family
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Daughters by jessiecah(f): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
So cute...the baby just carried 2face face, Azn photocopy kiss
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Daughters by wemmieslim(f): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
I think Annie is Tu Baba's first daughter, she looks like him o,all the girls in pix are cute sha.
Re: Annie Idibia Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Daughters by ellahzy(f): 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
cute picx.

The baby nor dey reason their picture Oo smiley

(1) (Reply)

Silverbird Staff Death Update: Eyewitness Gives Account On Stabbed Lady / Celine Dion: Singer's Husband So Sick He Feeds From A Tube / Your Boo Or 15 Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.