Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy,67th Regular Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy,67th Regular Course (8825 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy 68RC Is Finally Out / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / 2015/2016 Nigerian Defence Academy 67th Regular Course List Of Successful Is OUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Defence Academy,67th Regular Course by Staru1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
[b][/b]

applicants who must have applied for nigerian defence academy 68th regular course, should note the following:
1. Apply jamb
2. Select NDA as university choice
3. Same courses written in jamb should be applicable to the courses selected in NDA.
4. Score at least 240 in jamb to create more chance of gaining admission,though cut off mark is (180).
5. When filling NDA form,avoid mistakes.
6. Ensure your height is above 1.8inches for boys.
7. Have 5credits in less that 2 sitting.
8. Select different service of choice.
9. Print all the printable material immediately after your jamb.
10. Prepare very well the exam,harder than jamb.
11. Check your medical status.
12. Write very well in the exam.
13. Check shortlisted names in 21days after exam, but not more than 42days after exam if there were delays.
22. Appear before AFSB( armed force selection board for 21days solidify screening and interviews.
23. Resume as a cadet officer..
Seeing you as my awaiting cadets. Mogadishu battallion,NDA/68921/NA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy,67th Regular Course by simplemach(m): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ok, but for your information, even if this form is given to me for free, i dont like the military job.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy,67th Regular Course by Blitz4real(m): 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
Staru1:
[b][/b]

applicants who must have applied for nigerian defence academy 67th regular course, should note the following:
1. Apply jamb
3. Same courses written in jamb should be applicable to the courses selected in NDA.
4. Score at least 240 in jamb to create more chance of gaining admission,though cut off mark is (180).
13. Check shortlisted names in 21days after exam, but not more than 42days after exam if there were delays.
22. Appear before AFSB( armed force selection board for 21days solidify screening and interviews.
Seeing you as my awaiting cadets. Mogadishu battallion,NA/63rd RC/NDA/12
Oya now let's go there,see u soon bro.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy,67th Regular Course by Lawmosh(m): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
Please is it possible 4 one to get admission without any connection?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy,67th Regular Course by Staru1(m): 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Yes, it is very possible for your name to be shortlisted without connection.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy,67th Regular Course by muhammedbilal(m): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2015
Pls beware of all those people who wrote their numbers here its all scam
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy,67th Regular Course by Staru1(m): 2:16am On Mar 07, 2015
Cadet this
cadet that
pls what tema are u?
Do u have d ability to help any one,absolutely no.
Am cadet uche,63rd RC/NDA/NA,mogadishu battalion..
Pls make sure u are only to help people and not to dump

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy,67th Regular Course by benny18: 11:01am On Apr 07, 2015
Staru1:
Cadet this
cadet that
pls what tema are u?
something like DAT Moore canwi!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy,67th Regular Course by Staru1(m): 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
MrGabriel51:
ADMISSION INTO NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY KADUNA(NDA) 2015/2016 67TH REGULAR COURSE SCREENING EXAM UPDATE / ASSISTANCE.

We Nda Kaduna wish to inform the general public that Nda 67th Regular course Screening exam holds on 14th April. Any Candidates who haven't print out their acknowledgment letter and photo card should do so now.
Note: Any Candidates that chose Nda and scored below 180 on Jamb Cbt should contact Col Jonhson, Nda portal on - O.8.O.6.2.1.7.3.3.9.4 - for result rectification and registering your registration details on data to write the forth coming Nda exam.

applicants who must have applied for Nigerian defence academy 67th regular course, should note the following:
1. Apply jamb
13. Check shortlisted names in 21days after exam.

If you seek admission into NDA, i will strongly advice you kindly Contact directly to Colonel Johnson O, Nda admin portal on- O.8.O.6.2.1.7.3.3.9.4 - for admission assistance for your name to be shortlisted , for further inquiry, any Problems for help.

thanks for informing us the exam date.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy,67th Regular Course by Ayodeleh52: 11:54am On Apr 10, 2015
We Nigerian Defence Academy Nda Kaduna wish to inform the general public that Nda 67th Regular course Screening exam holds on 25th April. Any Candidates who haven't print out their acknowledgment letter and photo card should do so now.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy,67th Regular Course by kabiruman: 9:30am On Apr 16, 2015
My name is Cadet Kabiru Usman and i am from Kano state, i gained admission into Nigeria Defence Academy in the year 2012 through the help of Major General Wambai indeed i never thought i can ever get admission again after the second time i failed the the exam and it was not as if i did not prepare for it but soon i discovered it was just because i did not have some one helping me out in regards to the admission Processing, they just deliberately failed me and just the third time my Father and i was wise to seek for a genuine helper then i found this Great man named General Marcus Wambai and he help me exactly the way he promised and when the list was out my name also came out and today i am proud to be a Cadet. So i am using this medium to advise if you need help in regards to the Processing or you are finding it difficult to get the NDA form where you are it is 100% sure that he can help you out with ease once you are a serious type he will put so much of his time, influence and effort to help you and how to reach him call this number :08077684016 i was told by my father that he only have space for 12 persons each year so hurry up. if only you can call and and cry to him i believe he will help you too.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy,67th Regular Course by kabiruman: 2:33am On May 01, 2015
I am Cadet Kabiru Usman i am just aware that the 67th NDA Kaduna regular courses took place on the 25th of April 2015 and i will advice if you wrote the exam and you need help all you need to do is to contact General Wambai he is very legit and capable of helping you get the admission because without him it will be very difficult for you to get the admission, don't ever think you are too brilliant or clever to fail it, i my self was the best science student in my secondary school days but i failed the nda examination 2 times and it was a very shocking thing to my parents and just the third time i was introduce by my cousin who was in military to contact General wambai and to cut my story short, he did every thing for me and today i am a male Cadet in the Nigeria defence academy, so if you want to pass your NDA Exam it will be better you contact him now and his phone number is :08077684016
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy,67th Regular Course by JohnogbuAdmin: 11:20am On May 20, 2015
sad
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy,67th Regular Course by HelenAbubakar: 12:58am On Jun 10, 2015
My name was among the successful candidates that wrote the NDA exam in the year 2015, i am so very happy as this was my fourth time of writing it and all my appreciation goes to General Wambai for his assistance i am very happy that few months from now i will be a Female Cadet. if your name is still not out yet, i will advice you contact him to help you before the last list is out and it is only few names that will be released so hurry up and here is Major General Wambai number 08077684016.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy,67th Regular Course by Staru1(m): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
HelenAbubakar:
My name was among the successful candidates that wrote the NDA exam in the year 2015, i am so very happy as this was my fourth time of writing it and all my appreciation goes to General Wambai for his assistance i am very happy that few months from now i will be a Female Cadet. if your name is still not out yet, i will advice you contact him to help you before the last list is out and it is only few names that will be released so hurry up and here is Major General Wambai number 08077684016.

pls be informed that NDA does not have any supplimentary list.
Ignore whatever it is written above corncening major wambai..
It is a big fallancy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy,67th Regular Course by heritage96: 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
MY NAME IS CHIKEZIE CALISTUS AHALAEKWUE AND MY REG NO IS 00405 PLS I NEED HELP AND I DONT KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING AS THE SUPPLEMENTARY LIST IN THE NDA
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy,67th Regular Course by heritage96: 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
PLS I NEED AREPLY ASAP
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy,67th Regular Course by Staru1(m): 1:46am On Jun 19, 2015
no supplimentry dear. If u were invited 4 AFSB coming next month 4th or 5th,it wil be a different case.if not,wait and apply 4 69th regular course,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy,67th Regular Course by tinagift5(f): 8:22am On Dec 02, 2015
Lawmosh:
Please is it possible 4 one to get admission without any connection?

Very possible,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy,67th Regular Course by tinagift5(f): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2015
Thanks for info

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy,67th Regular Course by Staru1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
tinagift5:
Thanks for info
Most welcome
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy,67th Regular Course by kuchikau: 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
Staru1:
Cadet this
cadet that
pls what tema are u?
Number pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Federal Uni Is Currently Selling Or Yet To Sell It's Pre-degree Or Diploma / Akwa Ibom State Scholarship For Indigenes / Bola Ige’s Family Scholarship For Indigent Students In Osun, Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.