Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids (81410 Views)

Africans Were The First People Of The Ancient Americas / The Ancient Ibibio People / History Of Nsibidi The Ancient Igbo Alphabets Britain Destroyed Ibo Civilization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Experts can drown in the Atlantic ocean, i have my opinion and i have a right to have one. Did your experts also tell you that Nigerians/igbos were nomads and mere hunters incapable of building monumental structures. You need a solid Education about Nigerians!

No they did not say that. Nor did I claim it. The early human migrations were by nomadic hunter gatherers. Long after than when settled societies existed monuments were built. (Obviously).

Your have a right to your opinion and if it contradicts the experts it is better for people to tell you that you are wrong and to be disregarded than for them to 'drown in the Atlantic ocean' the experts for the crime of being right!

Personally I would prefer you to read with an open mind and see why this consensus was reached. Rather than assume that your strange and illogical idea is correct and disregard everything that contradicts it. How will you every learn ANYTHING with an attitude like that?

You did not answer if you believed in magic and juju? Does this mean that you do but are too ashamed to admit it?
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

No point argueing about this. You are simply incapable of convincing anyone of no possible contact between two or more different cultures. I will be glad to know how the Ngeriod looking got to the pacifics and Mesoamerica. Lol.

If you wish to know then begin to read on the spread of early man. Then how differing societies and cultures developed in isolation from each other.

Will you only believe the bits you like?
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by Ihuomadinihu: 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

No they did not say that. Nor did I claim it. The early human migrations were by nomadic hunter gatherers. Long after than when settled societies existed monuments were built. (Obviously).

Your have a right to your opinion and if it contradicts the experts it is better for people to tell you that you are wrong and to be disregarded than for them to 'drown in the Atlantic ocean' the experts for the crime of being right!

Personally I would prefer you to read with an open mind and see why this consensus was reached. Rather than assume that your strange and illogical idea is correct and disregard everything that contradicts it. How will you every learn ANYTHING with an attitude like that?

You did not answer if you believed in magic and juju? Does this mean that you do but are too ashamed to admit it?
I was not referring to the early man or hunters when i mentioned a possible link or connection? I was talking about established human societies.You derive joy in turning things upside down.
In your eurocentric sense, Nigerians/Igbos were mere nomads when the rest of the world were putting up structures. Smh!
Yes,the Western experts can drown,I repeat!

2 Likes

Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by gatiano(m): 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
Fifteen thousand years ago, about 9 thousand years before Yahweh was born, the Emperor of the earth built the structures in present day Giza, Egypt, known as the Great Pyramids. There are three of these pyramids, symbolically representing the leadership of our Nation - the Elders, Chiefs, and Judges. The first to be built was the smallest one. It is the most exalted of the three and represents the 24 Elders. The second one in the middle represents the 144 Chiefs, and the largest one represents the 144,000 Judges.
The great Pyramids were built to have 7 functions. Their highest function had to do with the facilitation of cosmic unity during certain important rituals. Their lowest function was as generators and distributors of energy for the great civilization of the ancient African/Egyptian empire.
Another one of their uses is important in these discussions. They were used as resurrection 'machines'.
This particular function was built into their construction in anticipation of the birth of Yahweh, the Creator of the light(non-black) races. They were used to transport the souls of the 60,000 Creators, Yahweh and the Elohim, to the star Sirius.
Yahweh and his angels died at a time when Black people no longer ascended consciously. At the time they were born, our ancestors had already deteriorated their bodies for about 44,000 years, making it difficult for people of his generation to die without losing consciousness. Since then, all people who die lose consciousness at the moment of death. Some regain it quickly, others sleep for a long time before realizing that they are dead.
Before Yahweh's time, all people died by willingly laying their bodies down at the end of their life and consciously ascending to the minds of the Elders. (joining the ancestors)
That was the time before the mass exodus of people who deliberately isolated themselves from civilization. Their bodies were still perfect then. They all lived to be around 7,000 years old. They stopped aging when they were between 16 and 28 years old. Senior citizens, those older than 6,000 years, appeared to be between 25 and 28 years of age. All other adults who were under 6,000 years of age appeared to be between 16 and 25 years old by modern looks, except that they were much taller and incomparably more beautiful. Their skin color was the smoothest, deepest melanin. The men were about 7½ feet tall on average, and the women a few inches shorter.
Fifty thousand years ago, when the decision to make the light races was finalized, Black people started to deliberately change their bodies.
The bodies of our ancestors have a genetic perfection that makes it impossible to suppress the dominant Black germ and allow the recessive light germ to surface. In all of eternity, the light germ had never surfaced before.
Therefore Blacks knew of albinos only as a possibility, and had seen them only in their imagination during rituals directed to that type of teaching.
They had never seen an actual albino in the flesh, as none had ever been born before. To allow for the necessary suppression of the Black germ, they decided to genetically alter their bodies and cause a deterioration that would enable the dominant Black germ to be easily suppressed and give way to the appearance of the recessive light germ.
Now, all things in the body are a manifestation of the 144,000 aspects of Creator's perfect character. Any type of genetic manipulation of the body is ultimately achieved by controlling one or more of the 144,000 aspects of morality. In a perfect society, such as our ancestors had prior to 6,000 years ago, the 144,000 aspects were perfectly balanced, made so by the education of youth in their first 77 years of life. This perfect balance of the body and its aspects resulted in a perfect morality where right and wrong were clearly known. A perfect character or morality results in clear communication with the first Self. The clear communication is the cause of the high state of inner guidance that our ancestors enjoyed. Their society was so perfectly balanced and well established that 'evil' or error or self-forgetfulness was impossible to manifest.
It's a natural fact that a perfect body and mind and a perfect balance of the 144,000 aspects of character lead to a perfect morality and a perfect society. All of them are mutually inclusive and interdependent.
Hence in order to genetically alter their bodies, the ancestors had to disrupt their perfect society and cause the imbalance in their character that would result in the necessary genetic change.
The ancients decided therefore that in order to corrupt their perfect bodies to allow the recessive light gene to emerge, they had to live far away from their perfect society. They had to move away from civilization and live in surroundings that would cause the necessary genetic mutations needed to enable the deliberate suppression of the Black germ.
So 50,000 years ago, many people volunteered for a self-imposed isolation. Many people moved from the major cities of the world, away from civilization, into the wild areas of Africa, America, and Asia. Asia and the Americas were geographically different then than they are now. During those days, the large island of Australia was part of a large continent in the Pacific. The Caribbean islands were also part of another continent in the Atlantic. Both continents have since sunk under the oceans, changing those areas of the earth to how they look today.
The two continents were occupied in those days by some of the people that volunteered for self-isolation, those who didn't migrate directly to the wilderness. They set up two distinct civilizations - one in the Pacific region that is called Lemuria or Mu today, and another in the Atlantic region that is called Atlantis today. These two civilizations started off being imperfect. They were based on an imbalance of our 144,000 aspects of morality.
As a result, they started to decline only a few thousand years after they were established.
The 144,000 aspects of morality are the foundation of Creator's temple, the human body. The aspects are reflected in our genetic structure by the strands of DNA. Modern scientists have discovered two of these strands. These are the only two that are active in our bodies in this age. Hidden alongside the two are 10 inactive strands of DNA. We have 12 strands of DNA in total.
Each strand is the basis or reflection of 12,000 aspects of our creative nature. All 12 strands, when they are all active, account for the entire 144,000 aspects of creativity, or morality.
It took about 42,000 years of harsh living in the forests of the earth, away from civilization, for the 10 strands of DNA that were previously active in our perfect ancient bodies to become inactive. That left only two active. That is the condition in which our bodies are today.
The people of Lemuria and Atlantis established great material civilizations. But they were not destined to last because of the imbalance in the people that created them. They made an imbalance in themselves by neglecting to practice the major and great rituals of our nation. They soon forgot their true selves, and forgot who Creator really is. They lost touch with their inner Self, their moral Guide. Their civilization soon thereafter became excessively materialistic. After about 10,000 years, it quickly began to deteriorate. They were still tranquil people. The aspect of tranquility in the morality of Black people is one of the most tenacious. It's always nearly the last one to be lost in a deteriorating environment. Thus they never fought wars against one another. The decline of their communities was solely due to the imbalance in their morality caused by the neglect of the major rituals, especially the 7 great rituals used to attain cosmic unity with the first Self.
This decline in their civilization was accompanied by a decline in their bodies. All things are interrelated. When morality is corrupt, social conditions decline, and this causes mental and physical corruptions of the body. They manifest as genetic mutations, directly affecting and altering the DNA. The decline of their societies was thus slowly but surely accompanied by a stagnation of 10 out of 12 strands of their DNA.
After 10,000 years, many of the people of Lemuria had become so imbalanced that the leaders removed them to remote, wild areas.
Hence as time went by, they deteriorated from perfect, totally balanced people with 12 active strands of DNA to the point where the lack of use caused 10 of the strands to become inactive.
The continued and proper activity of our entire DNA as well as our various glands can be guaranteed only in one way: by taking part in the rituals designed to keep them active. When people stop engaging in these rites, our glands and genes are adversely affected, to the point where they become dormant.
In response, their bodies changed drastically, and became short-lived to where their average lifespan was reduced over a period of many millennia to only 60 years.
About 21,000 years ago, the first civilization, that of Lemuria, totally collapsed. The continent sank under the ocean after being devastated by natural cataclysms. The people were still wise enough to anticipate this, and they moved to Asia and Africa and joined their other people who had moved there many millennia before. The second civilization of Atlantis lasted about 7 thousand years after Lemuria disappeared. It too collapsed about 14,000 years ago, and the continent also sank beneath the ocean. All that is left of Lemuria and Atlantis are the Pacific islands and Australia/New Zealand, and the Caribbean islands.
The people anticipated the cataclysms, and had already moved into the forests of Africa, Asia and the Americas where they joined their brothers and sisters who had moved there earlier. Their bodies continued to deteriorate further due to the harsher living conditions. Those among them that started hunting and eating meat were the most affected. In Africa and Asia primarily, some of the people deteriorated to the point where they became almost entirely new beings. Their remains that have been found are wrongly dated by the unreliable modern dating methods and classified by modern scientists as distinct species, such as homo-erectus.
While on this point of the different human 'species', let me add that no Black person deteriorated to the point where they actually lost their humanity. This is impossible because even in the worst biological stage, such as that of homo-erectus, the mind of Creator was still incarnated in them. They had lost almost all communication with the first Self, but not entirely. They had enough conscience in them that they were still moral human beings.
A different scenario happened in Europe many thousands of years later - after the light-skinned races had been made. It gave rise to today's human-like apes. These apes came about as a result of the deterioration of the human bodies of pink people who were expelled into the mountains and caves of Europe. They were expelled from civilization by the Black citizens of the cities in the middle east and North Africa. They were isolated beyond the Caucus mountains, where they were totally cut off from culture and civil life. Over a period of only 2,000 years, they deteriorated so much that some of them completely lost their humanness and became what are called Neanderthal. Others declined even further until they crawled on hands and feet and became human-like apes, such as can be seen today. These human-looking apes are the descendents of those people from about 4,000 years ago.
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by Ihuomadinihu: 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

I would have answered but it's presented in the most uneducated and saucy manner. There are better ways to learn about African cultures....you have to be open minded and respectful.

3 Likes

Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by KoloOyinbo(m): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

I was not referring to the early man or hunters when i mentioned a possible link or connection? I was talking about established human societies.You derive joy in turning things upside down.
In your eurocentric sense, Nigerians/Igbos were mere nomads when the rest of the world were putting up structures. Smh!
Yes,the Western experts can drown,I repeat!

The repeated use BY YOU or the word western when I use INTERNATIONAL shows you inbuilt bias.

If the societies were established then there was no connection at that time.

The SPREAD of mankind was when they were hunter gatherers/nomads. I made no statement on what the Igbos were or when and am in fact (see earliest comments) very impressed by these structures and have argues that they should be preserved, investigated and taught about. I see no need to invent any link with any other society (let alone those across the Atlantic and in Asia) these monuments stand proud without false embellishment.

I guess from your other responses that you believe in magic and juju also! No evidence for and all the evidence against! Oh sorry all the evidence against is WESTERN! grin
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by Ihuomadinihu: 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

The repeated use BY YOU or the word western when I use INTERNATIONAL shows you inbuilt bias.

If the societies were established then there was no connection at that time.

The SPREAD of mankind was when they were hunter gatherers/nomads. I made no statement on what the Igbos were or when and am in fact (see earliest comments) very impressed by these structures and have argues that they should be preserved, investigated and taught about. I see no need to invent any link with any other society (let alone those across the Atlantic and in Asia) these monuments stand proud without false embellishment.

I guess from your other responses that you believe in magic and juju also! No evidence for and all the evidence against! Oh sorry all the evidence against is WESTERN! grin
When the OP posted this topic,he compared with the Nubian and Saqqura pyramids. And people had the opinion that there must have been a connection. You are only stating what was not written on this thread. You might like to concentrate on your stones,inspite of yourself.
International experts made up of how many African experts?
Human settlements in Africa,Asia or Europe had no contact. That's the BS you would want us to believe. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by KoloOyinbo(m): 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

When the OP posted this topic,he compared with the Nubian and Saqqura pyramids. And people had the opinion that there must have been a connection. You are only stating what was not written on this thread. You might like to concentrate on your stones,inspite of yourself.
International experts made up of how many African experts?
Human settlements in Africa,Asia or Europe had no contact. That's the BS you would want us to believe. Lol.

Ah so you believe in ancient telephones and high speed trains. Thousands of years ago things were not that way. I am unsure of the Saqqura structures but to argue for the Mayan, Cambodian etc is ridiculous.

So if there is no African expert (and there actually are) then that determines if something is right or wrong
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Simply (Should I say OBVIOUSLY) because of the lack of communication in those days and the inability to cross oceans etc as readily as we do today!

What do you mean by ''the inability to cross oceans as we do today''? Do you have the slightest idea when seafaring began on this planet? Migration also does not depend on seafaring per se as any cursory look at a world map will show you.

By your argument building mud huts is also an African tradition and yet this developed independently also! (or tents?)

You're comparing the building of pyramids to the building of mud huts? That's the height of senselessness.

However if you are a world expert archaeologist and have or are about to publish a paper overturning world opinion on this I look forward to reading it! cheesy

More puerile, ignorant nonsense. Firstly, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Meaning that the fact that you cannot find what you consider evidence of connections among the pyramid building societies is not of itself proof that there were no such connections. Second, there is no ''world opinion'' on the extent of connections or otherwise among ancient societies. Thirdly, your appeal to some sort of ''expert consensus'' is fraudulent as you've not shown any proof on this thread of any such ''consensus''. Constantly stating that you speak for all archaeologists doesn't in itself prove the validity of your position.

2 Likes

Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by KoloOyinbo(m): 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
ROSSIKE:

What do you mean by ''the inability to cross oceans as we do today''? Do you have the slightest idea when seafaring began on this planet? Migration also does not depend on seafaring per se as any cursory look at a world map will show you.

You're comparing the building of pyramids to the building of mud huts? That's the height of senselessness.

More puerile, ignorant nonsense. Firstly, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Second, there is no ''world opinion'' on the extent of connections or otherwise among ancient societies. Thirdly, your appeal to some sort of ''expert consensus'' is fraudulent as you've not shown any proof on this thread of any such ''consensus''. Constantly stating that you speak for all archaeologists doesn't in itself prove the validity of your position.

You seem to know as little about seafaring as about ancient and pre history!

I did NOT compare building mud huts and pyramids! I illustrated that thing can develop INDEPENDENTLY from each other. This point you made worries me.
EITHER
You cannot follow a logical argument OR you deliberately misinterpreted WHICH?

As for the laughable "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" this is what fools and morons use to argue a point when they cannot sustain their position!

I don't speak for all Archaeologists THEY SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES! You just have not bother to read them! smiley

Now back to the POINT:

You have a mad theory and so far NO EVIDENCE:

WHEN WILL YOU PUBLISH? WHICH JOURNAL WILL YOU PUBLISH IN? WHAT IS THE BASIS OF YOUR RESEARCH? HAVE YOU EVER EVEN VISITED ANY OF THESE STRUCTURES OUTSIDE (or even inside) Nigeria? WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF IN PUBLISHING?

Do you think simple restatement of a fallacious position will make ANY educated person take you seriously? Really?
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by gatiano(m): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
You dey mind this dude?
If the whiteman can't solve a problem or puzzle, He won't be able to give the credit to himself, he would look around within the indians(asian), within the chinese or japanese, or even the white arabs or the real americans(indians) to give the credit and if he can't, They will give the credit to extra-terrestrials.
It now turned out that the so called UFOs and the so called extra-terrestrials are made and manned or pilotted by Black people.
obviously, not all the ufo orbs are piloted by black people, few are piloted by humanoid beings which were genetically grafted from them(white people)by the blackman four thousand years ago.

now he said, pyramid just appeared, like big bang theory.

ROSSIKE:

More puerile, ignorant nonsense. Firstly, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Meaning that the fact that you cannot find what you consider evidence of connections among the pyramid building societies is not of itself proof that there were no such connections. Second, there is no ''world opinion'' on the extent of connections or otherwise among ancient societies. Thirdly, your appeal to some sort of ''expert consensus'' is fraudulent as you've not shown any proof on this thread of any such ''consensus''. Constantly stating that you speak for all archaeologists doesn't in itself prove the validity of your position.
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

You seem to know as little about seafaring as about ancient and pre history!

You're an ignorant little dunce who was still peeing his pants when some of us began studying history. For your information, ''the earliest seaworthy boats may have been developed as early as 45,000 years ago''. There is evidence of seafaring that dates back to at least 5,000 years. So your contention that early societies were isolated from each other and thus could not have developed a global society is borne of your ignorance and lack of research.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_maritime_history

There is a lot of scholarly research pointing at substantial ancient interraction long before Europe emerged from the caves.

Excerpt:

''In 1825, Arnold Hermann Heeren (1760-1842), Professor of History and Politics in the University of Gottengen and one of the ablest of the early exponents of the economic interpretation of history, published, in the fourth and revised edition of his great work Ideen Uber Die Politik, Den Verkehr Und Den Handel Der Vornehmsten Volker Der Alten Weld, a lengthy essay on the history, culture, and commerce of the ancient Ethiopians [ie Africans south of the Sahara], which had a profound influence on contemporary writers in the conclusion that it was among these ancient Black people of Africa and Asia that international trade was first developed. He thinks that as a by-product of these international contacts there was an exchange of ideas and cultural practices that laid the foundations of the earliest civilizations of the ancient world. Heeren in his researches says: “From the remotest times to the present, the Ethiopians have been one of the most celebrated, and yet the most mysterious of nations. In the earliest traditions of nearly all the more civilized nations of antiquity, the name of this distant people is found. The annals of the Egyptian priests are full of them, and the nations of inner Asia, on the Euphrates and Tigris, have interwoven the fictions of the Ethiopians with their traditions of the wars and conquests of their heroes; and, at a period equally remote, they glimmer in Greek mythology. When the Greeks scarcely knew Italy and Sicily by name, the Ethiopians were celebrated in the verses of their poets, and when the faint gleam of tradition and fable gives way to the clear light of history, the lustre of the Ethiopians is not diminished.”

https://yeyeolade./2007/04/10/black-egypt-in-all-its-glory/

I did NOT compare building mud huts and pyramids!

Yes you did.

I illustrated that thing can develop INDEPENDENTLY from each other. This point you made worries me.
EITHER
You cannot follow a logical argument OR you deliberately misinterpreted WHICH?

Use your brain. How can societies thousands of miles away from one another independently decide that the best way to bury their kings and house their deities was to build mighty, identical looking pyramids that would require thousands of tons of material and millions of man hours to construct? PLUS be aligned to star constellations as shown by the major pyramid structures of the Aztecs, the Egyptians, Mayans and so on? What sort of coincidental circumstances gave rise to such uniform independent decisions by those societies? Do you actually think?

You have a mad theory and so far NO EVIDENCE:

It is YOU who has a mad theory with no evidence. Your mad theory is that people thousands of miles away from one another decided independently to create identical, massive superstructures for the very same reasons, at huge costs to themselves and their societies, with no prior contact or communication with themselves. That is senseless. It is as senseless as saying that modern skyscrapers emerged independently on every continent with no prior contact among the various societies housing them.

WHEN WILL YOU PUBLISH? WHICH JOURNAL WILL YOU PUBLISH IN? WHAT IS THE BASIS OF YOUR RESEARCH? HAVE YOU EVER EVEN VISITED ANY OF THESE STRUCTURES OUTSIDE (or even inside) Nigeria? WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF IN PUBLISHING?

Do you think simple restatement of a fallacious position will make ANY educated person take you seriously? Really?

Your desperation to be 'right' leads you to make the most stupid comments. Since when did 'publishing' or 'visiting the sites' become prerequisites for holding a position on matters of history? Are you saying there are no researchers and scientists who believe there was contact among ancient societies? If that's your claim, I'll be more than happy to educate you on their existence.
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
gatiano:
You dey mind this dude?
If the whiteman can't solve a problem or puzzle, He won't be able to give the credit to himself, he would look around within the indians(asian), within the chinese or japanese, or even the white arabs or the real americans(indians) to give the credit and if he can't, They will give the credit to extra-terrestrials.
It now turned out that the so called UFOs and the so called extra-terrestrials are made and manned or pilotted by Black people.
obviously, not all the ufo orbs are piloted by black people, few are piloted by humanoid beings which were genetically grafted from them(white people)by the blackman four thousand years ago.

now he said, pyramid just appeared, like big bang theory.

So this one wants to make it a white/black racist thing? We have NO PUZZLE to solve. The development was quite independent - no big mystery or indeed problem.

The credit for building each monument goes to the PEOPLE of the culture who built it IRRESPECTIVE OF THER SKIN CULTURE! But you cannot try and steal the credit of the others.

As for the UFO stuff, well, I think we see the level of intellectual support this idea gets!
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by gatiano(m): 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nobody from this tread made it white or black thing. It was you that couldn't accept the fact that igbo(black) people saw greatness in themselves. so you devilishly and systematically brought the race card thing into the discussion; trickingly disconnecting the pyramids of one location from the others. thus in your mind, the pyramids just appeared from nothing since the extra-terrestrials is off the table.
Anywhere a pyramid is found, and not just pyramids and most stonehenges signifies that the blackman was there.
We know you white people's history, your beginning and we even know your ending.

credit goes to the people of the culture? and now irrespective of the skin colour? seriously? back in the days, everything was accredited to yourselves, nobody argued, you even claimed you taught us how to cook our foods and wear clothes, your fathers almost said they taught us how to pee with our penis out. Now that the blackman is waking up, ressurecting to the true knowledge of who he actually was and is, then you say it is not about skin-colour. youngman you are in a terrible confusion. It had always been about the skin colour, the last 4000 to 6100 years had been about skin colour. The next 900 years will be about skin colour after which all colour fades away; then it won't be about skin colour.
this is no hate dude, this is reality.

UFO is for another tread.
KoloOyinbo:

So this one wants to make it a white/black racist thing? We have NO PUZZLE to solve. The development was quite independent - no big mystery or indeed problem.

The credit for building each monument goes to the PEOPLE of the culture who built it IRRESPECTIVE OF THER SKIN CULTURE! But you cannot try and steal the credit of the others.

As for the UFO stuff, well, I think we see the level of intellectual support this idea gets!

2 Likes

Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by Ihuomadinihu: 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Lol,who is trying to steal what?
There is something called comparative research. You are the only one trying so hard to discredit others here.

2 Likes

Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Lol,who is trying to steal what?
There is something called comparative research. You are the only one trying so hard to discredit others here.

You don't seem to understand research. I don't need to discredit you, your idea has no credit to begin with!
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by gatiano(m): 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
yes! we know that is what you all say till you are close to your graves,Then you accept the truth.

do you know normar begrun? a scientist at naca and at nasa at its very beginning? This is a researcher with you type of idea. and he is your fathers. listen to what he had to say when he was 90+ years old (like i stated, you always come out with the truth when getting close to your graves, hoping to find peace).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJkzPDb95kw

Notice the interviewer, exactly just like you, the moment she heard "black", she tried to discredit her one of her own fathers, a scientist researcher that you so much love. just like you're discrediting your Parents right here on this tread.

KoloOyinbo:

You don't seem to understand research. I don't need to discredit you, your idea has no credit to begin with!
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by Ihuomadinihu: 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Lol,coming from someone who said there was no contact between world cultures. Just give up! You have not made sense since you joined this thread.

1 Like

Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by Ihuomadinihu: 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

No one should even trust the eurocentric experts! Same people that said Blond haired polynesians were not blacks,only to discover that blacks possesed the genes for blond hair. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
gatiano:
Nobody from this tread made it white or black thing. It was you that couldn't accept the fact that igbo(black) people saw greatness in themselves. so you devilishly and systematically brought the race card thing into the discussion; trickingly disconnecting the pyramids of one location from the others.

(They were never connected in the first place except in the mind of some with limited education and a penchant for fantasy so I could not disconnect these different things)

thus in your mind, the pyramids just appeared from nothing

(Nope I said the peoples of those cultures build them independently - did you not read that bit or do you just see what your preconceptions imagine)

since the extra-terrestrials is off the table.
Anywhere a pyramid is found, and not just pyramids and most stonehenges signifies that the blackman was there.

RUBBISH - did the Igbo build the Henges (stone and wood) all over North West Europe? Really you do yourself a great disservice.

We know you white people's history, your beginning and we even know your ending.
RACIST CRAP FROM SOMEONE OF GREATER HATRED THAN INTELLIGENCE!

credit goes to the people of the culture? and now irrespective of the skin colour? seriously? back in the days, everything was accredited to yourselves, nobody argued, you even claimed you taught us how to cook our foods and wear clothes, your fathers almost said they taught us how to pee with our penis out. Now that the blackman is waking up, ressurecting to the true knowledge of who he actually was and is, then you say it is not about skin-colour. youngman you are in a terrible confusion.

At least thanks for the YOUNG! I am 58, have had two careers, worked internationally and have visited over 28 Countries (worked in 22 of them) and seen all sort of despicable bigotry and hatred even greater than that you display below.

It had always been about the skin colour, the last 4000 to 6100 years had been about skin colour. The next 900 years will be about skin colour after which all colour fades away; then it won't be about skin colour.
this is no hate dude, this is reality.
RUBBISH! I try not to be abusive but when faced with ignorance and hatred from a self confessed racist it is hard to hold back!

UFO is for another tread.
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

No one should even trust the eurocentric experts! Same people that said Blond haired polynesians were not blacks,only to discover that blacks possesed the genes for blond hair. Lol.

You presume they are Eurocentric simply because what they say contradicts your idea. Publish it with its evidence and lets see what ALL experts Black and White have to say!
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by Ihuomadinihu: 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

You presume they are Eurocentric simply because what they say contradicts your idea. Publish it with its evidence and lets see what ALL experts Black and White have to say!
Studies on African archaeology is fairly recent,no one has to rely on what your Western experts say about Africa. There are few experts in this field. Diop is one of them,of course,no one will acknowledge his efforts and findings.

1 Like

Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Lol,coming from someone who said there was no contact between world cultures. Just give up! You have not made sense since you joined this thread.

Crossing the Atlantic is not easy and did not happen regularly until the Vikings and then the Europeans. Pyramid building cultures had already done their pyramids by then.

Like I said - publish your crazy ideas if you can get any reputable scientific journal to give you space.
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by Ihuomadinihu: 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Very Eurocentric @blacks with natural blond hair. It's so hard to give credit to Africans.

1 Like

Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by Ihuomadinihu: 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Crossing the Atlantic is not easy and did not happen regularly until the Vikings and then the Europeans. Pyramid building cultures had already done their pyramids by then.

Like I said - publish your crazy ideas if you can get any reputable scientific journal to give you space.
Hahaha! You try so hard to discredit Africans. They were nomads and hunters,uncreative and uneducated before the Europeans came to civilize them?
Perhaps,you haven't heard that the earliest seafers/vikings were black moors(Africans)?

4 Likes

Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by Ihuomadinihu: 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

No one has to publish an opinion before you learn to respect it. Racist!
I will suggest you pay more attention to African experts like D. Diop and Dr.Clyde!

2 Likes

Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:15am On Feb 20, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

No one has to publish an opinion before you learn to respect it. Racist!
I will suggest you pay more attention to African experts like D. Diop and Dr.Clyde!

I don't disrespect it I just say it is unpublished and unsupported by evidence and quite simply wrong!

I take the consensus of MANY experts African OR otherwise!

I suspect the Racism is coming from your end!
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:18am On Feb 20, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Hahaha! You try so hard to discredit Africans. They were nomads and hunters,uncreative and uneducated before the Europeans came to civilize them?
Perhaps,you haven't heard that the earliest seafers/vikings were black moors(Africans)?

I discredit no one! But it is interesting to know that you consider the Vikings black?

Just because Africans only built the African Pyramids and the South Americans only built the South American pyramids and the Asians only built the Asia pyramids discredits NOBODY!

To pretend without evidence that other cultures built them is to try and discredit those other cultures.
Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by Ihuomadinihu: 12:20am On Feb 20, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

I don't disrespect it I just say it is unpublished and unsupported by evidence and quite simply wrong!

I take the consensus of MANY experts African OR otherwise!

I suspect the Racism is coming from your end!
How many African experts formed the international body responsible for pyramid studies? As much as you desire it, Africans will no longer swallow anything thrown at them in the guise of 'expert results'.

3 Likes

Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by Ihuomadinihu: 12:23am On Feb 20, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

I discredit no one! But it is interesting to know that you consider the Vikings black?

Just because Africans only built the African Pyramids and the South Americans only built the South American pyramids and the Asians only built the Asia pyramids discredits NOBODY!

To pretend without evidence that other cultures built them is to try and discredit those other cultures.
What cultures? White? Mere coincidence that same edifice was used for similar purposes without prior contact?

2 Likes

Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 20, 2015
gatiano:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJkzPDb95kw

Hahahaha...Funny indeed.

Prof: ''There were black people piloting the spacecraft''

Interviewer: ''You mean you saw dark-skinned people?''

Prof: ''No, they were black people piloting the craft!''

I bet she felt like slapping the poor old man. grin grin

Anytime you show white racists evidence of black ingenuity, they claim it was ''dark-skinned people'' responsible, in order to create racial ambiguity/deny black achievements. They do the same with ancient Egypt as well. Terribly insecure, hopeless, worthless set of people.

4 Likes

Re: Ancient Igbo Pyramids: The Nsude Pyramids by Ihuomadinihu: 12:29am On Feb 20, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Discrediting it means discredit the culture(people) where it all began. Earliest seatravellers were the Phonecians and Eqyptians who travelled round Africa though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can You Count From One To A Thousand In Your Local Dialect ? / Machina: Yobe Community Where Snakes Are Friends With Human Beings / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.