Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Please What's the Real Cost Of Completing A Standard Soakaway/wastewater Tank. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please What's the Real Cost Of Completing A Standard Soakaway/wastewater Tank. (2022 Views)

How Do I Build A Septic Tank / Soakaway In This Situation? (pic Attached) / Graphic Photos: Lady Survives Fall Into An Abandoned Soakaway Beneath Her Feet / Is It Wise To Run Bathing(bathroom) Water Pipes To Your Soakaway? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please What's the Real Cost Of Completing A Standard Soakaway/wastewater Tank. by barakah(m): 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hello nairaland structural Engineers,Professional Builders, Quantity surveyors etc.
Please here is a task for our calculating minds.

I have the hard responsibility of casting the top of the soak away/waste water tank in the picture before the rains start.
My bricklayer has however noticed my desperation and is trying to cash in on that to rip me off.

Please house, how much can possibly do the work?
I'll appreciate a breakdown of materials needed and their likely quantities too.
I'm not sure of the dimensions of the tank but standard measurement for waste tanks can be assumed.

More information:-

Granite stones - N35,000
12mm Iron rods and binding wire - N36,000
Planks and plywood for form work plus carpenter fees - N12,000
Cement 9 bags @ N2,000 each - N18,000
Sharp sand - N10,000
Welder workmanship - N7,000
Bricklayers workmanship/labour -N10,000

Grand total - N128,000

1 Like

Re: Please What's the Real Cost Of Completing A Standard Soakaway/wastewater Tank. by barakah(m): 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hajj Mufu Sir, over to you!
Trusting your experience and your position as mod to get answers to my query.
Re: Please What's the Real Cost Of Completing A Standard Soakaway/wastewater Tank. by barakah(m): 10:00am On Feb 25, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Update On Granite Stone Market / Exotically Finished 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex With BQ In Creek Avenue Court / Sold Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.