Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,894 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

What Surprises U Most. This response Will Blow Your Mind. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Surprises U Most. This response Will Blow Your Mind. (2484 Views)

Nigerian Man Visits His Wife In Sudan, Surprises Her At Her Graduation / See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. / Lady Announces Her Pregnancy On Facebook And Got This Response From Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Surprises U Most. This response Will Blow Your Mind. by yuzjet(m): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
Dorisbest:

I like christians like u. I don't do things to please anybody and displease myself.
Most of the evil done in this world are done by christians like u who pretend to serve God only to turn around and do the opposite.
Spare me the sermon. Even the bible said judgement will start in the church.

Let me pretend that I'll not laugh! grin
Re: What Surprises U Most. This response Will Blow Your Mind. by Dorisbest(f): 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
freecocoa:
Lmao grin.
Who told you I'm a christian? Don't go assuming things woman, you couldn't even defend your christianity instead you chose to spew gibberish on how you view Christians like me? Lol grin.

The joke is on you my dear, you better stick to idol worship, suits you better.
good for u miss/mrs. Ur damn religion don't mean anything to me. Simply because am a christian doesn't mean I ve to defend another EVIL CHRISTIANER just to paint the picture of how good christians are. Are they not human?
*Goodnight*
Re: What Surprises U Most. This response Will Blow Your Mind. by freecocoa(f): 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
Dorisbest:

good for u miss/mrs. Ur damn religion don't mean anything to me. Simply because am a christian doesn't mean I ve to defend another EVIL CHRISTIANER just to paint the picture of how good christians are. Are they not human?
*Goodnight*
grin grin grin
You are no christian, quit deceiving yourself.
Re: What Surprises U Most. This response Will Blow Your Mind. by chillian(f): 7:28am On Feb 19, 2015
What surprises me the most is how people live their life knowing fully well that the world is not our own and that we will all leave here someday and yet they don't care about how to live a free life to please God
Re: What Surprises U Most. This response Will Blow Your Mind. by yuzjet(m): 7:46am On Feb 19, 2015
chillian:
What surprises me the most is how people live their life knowing fully well that the world is not our own and that we will all leave here someday and yet they don't care about how to live a free life to please God

That is really surprising.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reddish Rash On My Baby's Neck,what Do I Apply / Get Rid Of Baby Eczema Naturally / NO MORE SELLING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.