Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date (3797 Views)

Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) / UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date / Disaster In University Of Uyo As Fire Guts Girls Hostel [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
braindamage:
...yes na. Can I join you in your school. We share the admission equally..
You're welcome to join me
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by braindamage(m): 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
klassiquette:

You're welcome to join me
Owk.. Would like to disguise as your twin
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
klassiquette:

Adventures, fictions, romance, cartoons, fairy tales, comedy, high school movies too
high school nusica, glee and some Korean high school movies are the high school movies I have watched. I love adventure like merlin legend of the seeker. Yeah I am archaic cause those are ancient movies but hey who get money to buy film when I dey starve? grin grin I still do cartoons like Ben 10 and I am always keen to watch fairy tale movies like BARBIE. If only Barbie world was real. grin
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
braindamage:
Owk.. Would like to disguise as your twin
LOLZ .... My
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
braindamage:
Bros...how you dey ?
I troway salute like soldier oga. Why you choose to disguise as twin brother? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by braindamage(m): 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
Largas:
I troway salute like soldier oga. Why you choose to disguise as twin brother? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
...Bros..na twin sister.. purely on school things.
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
braindamage:
...Bros..na twin sister.. purely on school things.
hmmmm. Okay o.
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by braindamage(m): 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
Uncommon State.. Heard a of cool stuff about Akwa Ibom. Would like to visit.
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by kabasa1: 12:11am On Feb 18, 2015
I rlly hope that this stories is true cos I got a call yesterday morning frm a reliable source that the resumption date might be shifted till march ending or 1 WK of April but let's just keep our fingers crossed I'm already tired of holiday already.. wish all of u best of luck in your screening!

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 18, 2015
Largas:
high school nusica, glee and some Korean high school movies are the high school movies I have watched. I love adventure like merlin legend of the seeker. Yeah I am archaic cause those are ancient movies but hey who get money to buy film when I dey starve? grin grin I still do cartoons like Ben 10 and I am always keen to watch's fairy tale movies like BARBIE. If only Barbie world was real. grin
I've seen glee 1,2,3 . High School musical 1,2,3, victorious,icarly, Sam and Cat. Merlin, legend of a seeker, xena, Hercules, lightening thief, oz the great and powerful, then cartoons; Smurfs, despicable me, Simpsons, Looney times, Ben 10, transformers, Barbie etc
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 18, 2015
klassiquette:

I've seen glee 1,2,3 . High School musical 1,2,3, victorious,icarly, Sam and Cat. Merlin, legend of a seeker, xena, Hercules, lightening thief, oz the great and powerful, then cartoons; Smurfs, despicable me, Simpsons, Looney times, Ben 10, transformers, Barbie etc
victorious is nice and hilarious. X en a was strong, same as hercules the grin god. They are legends. Interesting movies I confess. Those tiny blue surfs all resemble one another and I find them funny as they walk in a straight line. grin didn't of mean Looney tunes. I miss them. grin. Well, you are not boring to beneath after all. You sabi gist. grin
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 18, 2015
Largas:
victorious is nice and hilarious. X en a was strong, same as hercules the grin god. They are legends. Interesting movies I confess. Those tiny blue surfs all resemble one another and I find them funny as they walk in a straight line. grin didn't of mean Looney tunes. I miss them. grin. Well, you are not boring to beneath after all. You sabi gist. grin
LOLZ.... You think .... I just love movies really gonna miss them eh
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 18, 2015
klassiquette:

LOLZ.... You think .... I just love movies really gonna miss them eh
yeah. We all gonna miss doing those stuff we enjoying doing once lectures resume but hey you can still watch movies once in a while on weekends. Probably with a laptop and folks living offcamp would watch movies more. grin
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 18, 2015
Largas:
yeah. We all gonna miss doing those stuff we enjoying doing once lectures resume but hey you can still watch movies once in a while on weekends. Probably with a laptop and folks living offcamp would watch movies more. grin
I'll stay off camp with my elder sis and she's so bent on frustrating the movie part in me
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 18, 2015
klassiquette:

I'll stay of camp with my elder sis and she's so bent on frustrating the movie part in me
older siblings are fond of making us bookworms. You're not alone on this trust me. grin well you just have to manage. You would be surprised in time you would forget you have spent two months at school studying so seriously that you have never thought of a movie even for a mil - second. grin
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 18, 2015
Largas:
older siblings are fond of making us bookworms. You're not alone on this trust me. grin well you just have to manage. You would be surprised in time you would forget you have spent two months at school studying so seriously that you have never thought of a movie even for a mil - second. grin
That's really true tho
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 18, 2015
klassiquette:

That's really true tho
it rained here last night and I dreamt about us continuing our chat but this time together in bed. cheesy How did you sleep and has it rained there since 2015? grin
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 18, 2015
Largas:
it rained here last night and I dreamt about us continuing our chat but this time together in bed. cheesy How did you sleep and has it rained there since 2015? grin

It rained last night tho and I slept well
How did you sleep?
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 18, 2015
klassiquette:

It rained last night tho and I slept well
How did you sleep?
chatting with you before sleeping off made me sleep like an angel with bright eyes. cheesy
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 18, 2015
Largas:
chatting with you before sleeping off made me sleep like an angel with bright eyes. cheesy
Good for you then smiley
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 18, 2015
klassiquette:

Good for you then smiley
yeah. Looking at you sleeping with your white eyes closed must be the 8th wonder if the world. grin
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 18, 2015
Largas:
yeah. Looking at you sleeping with your white eyes closed must be the 8th wonder if the world. grin
Stop the flatteries please. Thanks tho
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 18, 2015
klassiquette:

Stop the flatteries please. Thanks tho
okay you look like the fat b woman selling akara in my backyard. cheesy
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 18, 2015
Largas:
okay you look like the fat b woman selling akara in my backyard. cheesy
OMG shocked that?
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 18, 2015
klassiquette:

OMG shocked that?
yeah. And i like the akara seller o. grin
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 18, 2015
Largas:
yeah. And i like the akara seller o. grin
Hmm .... Just get prepared for uniuyo
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 18, 2015
klassiquette:

Hmm .... Just get prepared for uniuyo
And for you grin wink
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
Largas:
And for you grin wink
Yea same here
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
klassiquette:

Yea same here
blushing
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
Largas:
blushing
Keep Blushing
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
klassiquette:

Keep Blushing
my cheeks go pain me o. *sad*
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
Largas:
my cheeks go pain me o. *sad*
LOLZ... OK then stop blushing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Things You Need To Know Before You Enter University Of Nigeria, Nsukka / Research Project Topics And Materials In History Education / Download Free Yabatech Post Utme Past Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.