Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date (3691 Views)

Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) / UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date / Disaster In University Of Uyo As Fire Guts Girls Hostel [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
klassiquette:

LOLZ... OK then stop blushing
But you make me blush because I like you.
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
Largas:

But you make me blush because I like you.
Awwwwwwwww #inagirlsvoice#
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Udeme288(m): 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
Largas mellow down abeg..its a public forum. I remember you from an old uniuyo thread, when our names were newly announced. Howie you??
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
klassiquette:

Awwwwwwwww #inagirlsvoice#
I heard that voice in my head. And trust me that voice was so sweet and calm. embarassed anyway. Reply the PM wink
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
Udeme288:
Largas mellow down abeg..its a public forum. I remember you from an old uniuyo thread, when our names were newly announced. Howie you??
bro I dey o. Longest time how you dey prepare for resumption?
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
Largas:
I heard that voice in my head. And trust me that voice was so sweet and calm. embarassed anyway. Reply the PM wink
Replied
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
klassiquette:

Replied
replied
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
Largas:
replied
Replied
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by braindamage(m): 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2015

Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kisses klassiquette
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
Largas:
Kisses klassiquette
Ghen!ghen!!
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
Udeme288:
namesake abadie? My name is udeme too, graduated from uniuyo. I base in uyo
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Udeme288(m): 5:46am On Oct 03, 2015
Profbrian:
namesake abadie? My name is udeme too, graduated from uniuyo. I base in uyo

i'm fine sir. I'm based in uyo too. Studying in uniuyo at the moment .
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 03, 2015
braindamage:
Me good... this you people gist over school is making people like me that didn't go to school jealous cry . Don't know why he is liking your eye sha tongue
this klassiquette was your lover but as soon as she had admission she snubbed you because as she gained admission into "Anwa Ikpa perm site" her eyes come shine and she come leave you because youre a Home Champion
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 04, 2015
Profbrian:
this klassiquette was your lover but as soon as she had admission she snubbed you because as she gained admission into "Anwa Ikpa perm site" her eyes come shine and she come leave you because youre a Home Champion
This is what you get wen a dude is frustrated....... Do I know you? undecided
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 04, 2015
klassiquette:

This is what you get wen a dude is frustrated....... Do I know you? undecided
sharap an gerroud, was i referring to u? Why poke ur nose into these? Was just joking with that guy an i dnt think its any of ya business
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 04, 2015
Profbrian:
sharap an gerroud, was i referring to u? Why poke ur nose into these? Was just joking with that guy an i dnt think its any of ya business
I'm so certain it had everything to do with me
#dummy
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by braindamage(m): 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
Profbrian:
lol..
Re: University Of Uyo Announces Screening Date by Mattex001(m): 9:51am On Oct 06, 2015
Hey guys any one with Vital info on Deadline of Acceptance Fee ??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The New 23 Words Added To The Oxford English Dictionary / What Is Your Worst Cgpa As A Student? / UDUS Sokoto Gets 1st Ever Female SUG President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.