Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Vacancy: Experienced Pre-school Teacher Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy: Experienced Pre-school Teacher Wanted (1772 Views)

How I Interviewed My Secondary School Teacher For A Job Of 48k. / Urgent Vacancy: Experienced Customer Service Person Needed At Ekoshopping / Vacancy : Experienced Pharmacist , Lab Scientist And Cashier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy: Experienced Pre-school Teacher Wanted by Tgirl4real(f): 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
An experienced Pre-school teacher with montessori training is required for urgent employment.

If qualified and interested, please send your CV to JTFAVOUR @ YAHOO.CA.

Thanks.
Re: Vacancy: Experienced Pre-school Teacher Wanted by uboma(m): 3:54am On Feb 18, 2015
Tgirl4real:
And experienced pre-school teacher with montessori training is required for urgent employment.

If qualified and interested, please send your CV to JTFAVOUR @ YAHOO.CA.

Thanks.

Please indicate the name of the school and its location.
Re: Vacancy: Experienced Pre-school Teacher Wanted by Tgirl4real(f): 7:00am On Feb 18, 2015
uboma:

Please indicate the name of the school and its location.

No, I can't. You will get the info after application. But it's located in Lagos.
Re: Vacancy: Experienced Pre-school Teacher Wanted by talk2yommex2000(m): 7:05am On Feb 18, 2015
Tgirl4real:

No, I can't. You will get the info after application. But it's located in Lagos.

you CAN'T or you WON'T?
Re: Vacancy: Experienced Pre-school Teacher Wanted by uboma(m): 9:26am On Feb 18, 2015
Tgirl4real:

Its not for me per say. Just wanted prospective applicants to have full details. However now that you have indicated the location to be in Lagos, your advert is now open to your target audience (qualified teachers residing in Lagos).

Cheers
Re: Vacancy: Experienced Pre-school Teacher Wanted by Tgirl4real(f): 9:52am On Feb 18, 2015
uboma:

Its not for me per say. Just wanted prospective applicants to have full details. However now that you have indicated the location to be in Lagos, your advert is now open to your target audience (qualified teachers residing in Lagos).

Cheers

Thanks. I get you and you are right. The school is on the Mainland part of Lagos.

Location is very important.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job In Asaba Delta State... / Business Development Managers Needed Nationwide Very Urgent / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.