Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Do You Know? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Do You Know? (2500 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know? by TrishaP(f): 11:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
Do you know that dieting can cause bad breath since less saliva is produced which leads to dry mouth? It's a fact!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know? by TrishaP(f): 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
Do you know that research says heart attacks are more common among men because they cry less frequently than women? Funny and amazing!

1 Share

Re: Do You Know? by TrishaP(f): 11:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
This is really funny! In 2011, a monkey was arrested in Pakistan for crossing the border to India! Unbelievable but true

1 Share

Re: Do You Know? by TrishaP(f): 11:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
Fact! Do you know that Istanbul, Turkey, is the only city in the world that is located on two continents, Europe and Asia? Check it out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know? by TrishaP(f): 12:00am On Feb 18, 2015
Do you know that coffee, beer and peanut are among the list of 10 most recognizable odours? Won

1 Share

Re: Do You Know? by TrishaP(f): 12:01am On Feb 18, 2015
Do you know that bananas can help fight high blood pressure and prevent a stroke, because they are high in potassium and low in sodium? Incredible!

1 Share

Re: Do You Know? by TrishaP(f): 12:04am On Feb 18, 2015
Do you know that an orange tree can bear oranges for more than 100 years? Incredible!

1 Share

Re: Do You Know? by TrishaP(f): 12:09am On Feb 18, 2015
Do you know that in France, an ashtray is considered a deadly weapon? Funny but true!

1 Share

Re: Do You Know? by TrishaP(f): 12:11am On Feb 18, 2015
Did you know that the skin on your lips is 200 times more sensitive than the your fingertips? Unbelievable but true!

1 Share

Re: Do You Know? by TrishaP(f): 12:14am On Feb 18, 2015
Do you know that one pencil has the potential to draw a line that is 38 miles long? Imagine that, wow!

1 Share

Re: Do You Know? by TrishaP(f): 12:16am On Feb 18, 2015
A baby's is born and in his body a number of about 300-350 bones, but a big number of these bones fuse to give an adult a total of 206 bones.

1 Share

Re: Do You Know? by TrishaP(f): 12:34am On Feb 18, 2015
Do you know that mosquitoes are more attracted to people who just ate banana? Very Funny! Extra: Eating banana at night can help in falling asleep? Try it!

1 Share

Re: Do You Know? by Francman(m): 12:34am On Feb 18, 2015
TrishaP:
Do you know that dieting can cause bad breath since less saliva is produced which leads to dry mouth? It's a fact!

I have noticed this.
Re: Do You Know? by TrishaP(f): 12:36am On Feb 18, 2015
Do you know that most Americans flush the toilet while still sitting on it? Funny but true!

1 Share

Re: Do You Know? by Francman(m): 12:37am On Feb 18, 2015
Cool stuff u've got here!
Re: Do You Know? by TrishaP(f): 12:38am On Feb 18, 2015
Fact! Studies show that praising children for their intelligence may hinder their progress, instead they should be praised for their efforts!

2 Shares

Re: Do You Know? by TrishaP(f): 12:42am On Feb 18, 2015
Do you know that people who regularly eat their breakfast or dinner in restaurants, double their risk of becoming obese? Imagine that!

1 Share

Re: Do You Know? by TrishaP(f): 12:57am On Feb 18, 2015
Do you know that in the older days some people called giraffes ''camelopard'', because they thought it was a mix between a camel and leopard?

1 Share

Re: Do You Know? by TrishaP(f): 12:58am On Feb 18, 2015
Francman:
I have noticed this.
Really! Thought I was the only one.
Re: Do You Know? by TrishaP(f): 1:01am On Feb 18, 2015
Do you know that in Sri Lanka, when a person shakes their head from side to side, he/she is saying 'yes'? Very funny!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know? by TrishaP(f): 1:05am On Feb 18, 2015
Do you know that a snake has no ears? However, by constantly flicking its tongue, the snake picks up sound waves!

1 Share

Re: Do You Know? by TrishaP(f): 1:07am On Feb 18, 2015
The last but not the least....

Do you know that there are more insects in the world, than all other animals combined? Amazing! Extra: It takes four hours to hard-boil an ostrich egg!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know? by TrishaP(f): 1:09am On Feb 18, 2015
Francman:
Cool stuff u've got here!
Thanks
Re: Do You Know? by Joshkid(m): 7:58am On Feb 18, 2015
This piece is very educative!.... Op, Kip it up!smileysmiley

#Has learnt alot frm this article!
Re: Do You Know? by Nmeri17: 11:21am On Feb 18, 2015
TrishaP:

Do you know that mosquitoes are more attracted to people who just ate banana? Very Funny! Extra: Eating banana at night can help in falling asleep? Try it!
so u eat banana at night and fall asleep while mosquitoes devour you

PS: who tf eats ostrich eggs

on a more serious note, the inner part of a banana peel soothes when rubbed on mosquito bitten skin surfaces!! cheesy
Re: Do You Know? by TrishaP(f): 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nmeri17:
so u eat banana at night and fall asleep while mosquitoes devour you

PS: who tf eats ostrich eggs

on a more serious note, the inner part of a banana peel soothes when rubbed on mosquito bitten skin surfaces!! cheesy
Yh I heard about that.
Re: Do You Know? by TrishaP(f): 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
Joshkid:
This piece is very educative!.... Op, Kip it up!smileysmiley

#Has learnt alot frm this article!
Thanks
Re: Do You Know? by Penuelseun(m): 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
cool
Re: Do You Know? by TrishaP(f): 11:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
Do you know that one tree can provide enough oxygen for two people to live off for their whole lives? Wonderful!

Re: Do You Know? by zyzxx(m): 8:45am On Feb 19, 2015
Do you knw that trishap makes me smile for sharing this

Thank ma'am, it Intresting.

I miss spelt ur name dat y u don't my mention on val day
Re: Do You Know? by TrishaP(f): 8:49am On Feb 19, 2015
zyzxx:
Do you knw that trishap makes me smile for sharing this

Thank ma'am, it Intresting.

I miss spelt ur name dat y u don't my mention on val day
I'm glad I made you smile.

Oh really, I was really busy that I wouldn't have replied that day. Thanks anyways

1 Like

Re: Do You Know? by zyzxx(m): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2015
TrishaP:

I'm glad I made you smile.

Oh really, I was really busy that I wouldn't have replied that day. Thanks anyways
grin my pleasure

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Legit Ways To Make Money Online / See Photos Of A 'Weird Ferocious Creature' That Has Got People Talking. / AIRTEL Smartnumber: One Phone! One SIM Card! Two Numbers!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.