Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,245 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Free Wordpress Installation Plus Mother Of Hosting Plans And Pricing For Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Wordpress Installation Plus Mother Of Hosting Plans And Pricing For Blogger (392 Views)

Pricing On NG Domain / What Types Of Hosting Control Panel Do You Use And Why? (pics) / How To Activate And Use Automatic Posts For Blogger And Tumblr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Wordpress Installation Plus Mother Of Hosting Plans And Pricing For Blogger by Akinola1990(m): 6:06am On Feb 18, 2015
I'm posting this article to let every one who has been clamoring for how to have their own hosted wordpress blog know that they can nowget it done for them at affordable price all thanks to OneNet Servers Co.

This guys will host wordpress for you starting from 3,000 naira, install and design it. All you have to do is seat down and blog. they also give out free manual for beginner. you should check them out. www.onenetservers.com

Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

5 Tools That Can Help Secure Your Online Privacy / Things To Do For Your Adsense Account To Be Approved / How Can I Create A Website Professioinal And Also Own A Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.