Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:52 AM

A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business (113882 Views)

Tales Of Losses: Engage Nigeria's Army Of Half Baked Artisans At Your Peril. / Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) / Onions Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
jasper83:

You this woman, u never see anything ooo, God go bless u " berekete" and joy unspeakable will not cease in ur mouth,ur family and ur generation unborn for lifting the "can do spirit" of an average Nigeria youth.

Sincerely since the inception of this thread my spirit has been emboldened. Can't wait for ur next interactive session in Lagos.
God bless u ma.

AMEN THANK YOU SIR/MA
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
wonderiyke:

Dear Catered4, thanks for directing me to your thread earlier today. Please hit me up whenever you come to meet the yam union guys in Port Harcourt. I reside there. My number is 08038831137. Ikenna by name. Wishing you a safe trip! Remain blessed.

I will sir. Thank you.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Our stored onions is 5 month old today and its still waxing strong. There will be sample onions for those attending the Sokoto state interactive session. For more information on our storage facilities, call / whatsapp 08139448193.
I remain loyal...
Ibijoke O.M
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nafikowa: 1:58am On Apr 17, 2015
Catered4:
Our stored onions is 5 month old today and its still waxing strong. There will be sample onions for those attending the Sokoto state interactive session. For more information on our storage facilities, call / whatsapp 08139448193.
I remain loyal...
Ibijoke O.M

Good morning madam, stored onions for 5 months? Hmm am surprised it survived and even still waxing strong. Would love to know the secret really. God bless and keep ya hussle.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by mabeni(m): 8:23am On Apr 17, 2015
pls, how much is required to start dis bvsines? I lives in the south south. How much is a bag, the tfair nd e.t.c?
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by phantom(m): 11:48am On Apr 17, 2015
Madam.....Let me warn you!! The good things you re doing on this thread will come back to you hundred times over.your house will be full of blessings and flowing out of your doors and windows.are you ready for these? lol..... God bless you!

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 17, 2015
Nafikowa:

Good morning madam, stored onions for 5 months? Hmm am surprised it survived and even still waxing strong. Would love to know the secret really. God bless and keep ya hussle.

Yes 5 month. Those who will attend the interactive session in sokoto, lagos, ibadan, PHC... Will be given samples of the stored onions. Talking about the taste, I discovered its so sweet compared to fresh onions.

I say amen to your prayers ma.
Thank you.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
phantom:
Madam.....Let me warn you!! The good things you re doing on this thread will come back to you hundred times over.your house will be full of blessings and flowing out of your doors and windows.are you ready for these? lol..... God bless you!

AMEN!!! I'm ready ooo. Thank you...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
Well done madam.so one has to wait for five months before selling his stored onion.God bless you madam.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
PURITYMYPRIDE:
Well done madam.so one has to wait for five months before selling his stored onion.God bless you madam.

Hello sir/ma
No ooo, you dont have to wait for five month before selling ma.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
mabeni:
pls, how much is required to start dis bvsines? I lives in the south south. How much is a bag, the tfair nd e.t.c?

Hello sir. One can start with a bag/basket of any food item of choice.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
Stil following.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by azikiweironsi(m): 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
Catered4:

Yes 5 month. Those who will attend the interactive session in sokoto, lagos, ibadan, PHC... Will be given samples of the stored onions. Talking about the taste, I discovered its so sweet compared to fresh onions.

I say amen to your prayers ma.
Thank you.
Madam, please may I know when the interactive session will be held in Ibadan. Thank you ma.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
azikiweironsi:

Madam, please may I know when the interactive session will be held in Ibadan. Thank you ma.

Mid may sir.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
Madam please where do your company store onion.is it in sokoto or lagos.Again please where do you buy for your client is it sokoto or kebbi.finally do you buy for your client from the farm.thanks
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by azikiweironsi(m): 11:45am On Apr 19, 2015
Catered4:

Mid may sir.
Ok. Will be expecting you. God Bless you ma.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
azikiweironsi:

Ok. Will be expecting you. God Bless you ma.

Amen
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
PURITYMYPRIDE:
Madam please where do your company store onion.is it in sokoto or lagos.Again please where do you buy for your client is it sokoto or kebbi.finally do you buy for your client from the farm.thanks

Hello. Our Company Head office / Storage Units is at Sokoto, Branch office / Storage Units in Lagos. Our storage Units House 2000 bags of Onions with professional care givers all the way from the north. We have Jega n Sokoto onions. We also have Red, White and Yellow Onions. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Jesutofunmi85: 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
U ar 2much, may God bles u 4d gud wrks u'v been doin. Pls wats d current price 4 125kg of onions, i want to mk my order ds wk and is it possible 4me 2pay 4evrytin apart 4rm T P sinc i want 2store against d scarcity period. Tnx ma, i wl b xpectin ur reply
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Jesutofunmi85: 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pls wats d current price and logistic of sokoto 125kg of onions, i want to mk my order ds wk. Tnx ma, i wl b xpectin ur rep
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by pdf90(m): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
Good day Brother . Pls can we exchange contacts so we could rub minds on possibilities in agro produce transportation .
mine is 08131033380 Pascal

Abumadea:
Yeah, its true. Its really a nice business. I served in Niger state in a village called Kura, not far from a town called Salka which is not too far from Yauri in kebbi state. Salka is known for its beans business and a very large central market. People come from all over Nigeria and west Africa to buy beans and many other things in Salka. I remember buying a sack of Onions for just 500 naira. If I had sold them, I would av made more than 2000 naira as profit but I shared everything when I got home. Its tough bringing them to lagos but its very profitable. The village I served is also known for growing groundnut and its very profitable as well cos they extract grounnut oil from them.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by pdf90(m): 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
I will give you a call .
[/quote]
[quote author=emperoracro post=32771680]Hello for those of you out there looking at storing palm oil and selling when its scarce, contact me on +2348136909187, i will assist you which ever way i can.
And i also need partners who are interested in been active in the business, please feel free to contact me also.
PS: I also deal with plantains.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by pdf90(m): 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
emperoracro:
Hello for those of you out there looking at storing palm oil and selling when its scarce, contact me on +2348136909187, i will assist you which ever way i can.
And i also need partners who are interested in been active in the business, please feel free to contact me also.
PS: I also deal with plantains.

I will give you a call .
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hello everybody. Happy Sunday to everyone of you.
I'm so sorry, my tour to the farms and major markets in the north couldn't start on monday due to the poor weather (dusty and sandy weather) here. So I started my trip on Thursday and it will continue till this new week.

I will be starting from Zamfara state, the food items, prices and logistics will be dropped here along with the pictures.
Stay Tuned!
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nafikowa: 9:30am On Apr 20, 2015
Catered4:
Hello everybody. Happy Sunday to everyone of you.
I'm so sorry, my tour to the farms and major markets in the north couldn't start on monday due to the poor weather (dusty and sandy weather) here. So I started my trip on Thursday and it will continue till this new week.

I will be starting from Sokoto state, the food items, prices and logistics will be dropped here along with the pictures.
Stay Tuned!

Of course madam we would stay tuned, hope you had a good weekend, may God guide, protect and keep you in safety as you tour.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by biggal: 9:46am On Apr 20, 2015
Am in for ph interactive session
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 20, 2015
Nafikowa:

Of course madam we would stay tuned, hope you had a good weekend, may God guide, protect and keep you in safety as you tour.

Amen. So stressful
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 20, 2015
ZAMFARA STATE

TOMATOES

Picture 1 --- Arrival of my tomatoes from the farm in Tsafe Zamfara state.
Picture 2 --- My Tomatoes awaiting Loading to lagos state.
Picture 3--- Counting my tomatoes.

1 Basket----- N3000
Labour / Transport-------N1600

TOTAL---------N4600

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
ZAMFARA STATE

TATASE (don't know whats its called in english)

Picture 1 --- Inspecting my clients bags of Tatase.
Picture 2---- Waiting for the rest of my Tatase to be packed into the bag

Tatase is packed in bags(Honey well size) not baskets.

1 Bag----- N3200
Labour / Transport-------N1600

TOTAL---------N4800

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
I like to use this medium to thank everyone who visited me in sokoto state and those who attended the interactive section in sokoto. A big thank you to Mr. Lawrence who came all the way from Anambra Awka to Sokoto state. Dr. Grace, I say thank you. It was really fun having you all around.
God Bless Our Hustle IJN.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by hybeenoni: 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
Won't 4giv myslf if @ diz stage I still refuse to comment. Madam I cnt help but admire ur zeal nd determinate in diz agro biz, u hv rilli motivated me nd made me discard my fears abt business.

May God continue to bless u 4 nt hiding the way he is blessing u (Amen)

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
hybeenoni:
Won't 4giv myslf if @ diz stage I still refuse to comment. Madam I cnt help but admire ur zeal nd determinate in diz agro biz, u hv rilli motivated me nd made me discard my fears abt business.

May God continue to bless u 4 nt hiding the way he is blessing u (Amen)

Amen. Thank you sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply)

Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / 12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.