Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business (112370 Views)

Tales Of Losses: Engage Nigeria's Army Of Half Baked Artisans At Your Peril. / Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) / Onions Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by SalC: 6:57am On Jun 29, 2015
Considering the number of people who are saying positive things about this woman already, and the disappearance of Redgarlic, I doubt Redgarlic can convince anyone against her. To be frank Redgarlic you are the first person to try saying anything negative about her, and if you are the one responsible for hacking her account, you have no justification whatsoever for doing that.

We will still like to hear your own side of the story, sad

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by kendraloops(f): 8:29am On Jun 29, 2015
You could tell her to send a BC to all her whatsapp business contacts so they'd be aware too.

Jide, remember nemesis.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by cybug: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2015
I think she was banned by anti-spam or admin... Not hacked

She tried to make a post few days back, it was hidden.

She should try to contact admin to unban her or wait to secrets her sentence.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by synergy85(m): 11:09am On Jun 29, 2015
This is inspiring. Onions! meanwhile
Do you need...
Someone to Proofread & edit your manuscripts and printed materials?
Someone to write you a speech, welcome address,or paper?
E-books on various Subjects and themes?
Someone to help unlock your internet modems?
To reach out to a group of people via Customized Bulk sms & voice sms e.g for festive greetings,wedding invitation etc?
To setup Customized Toll free& non toll free Vanity Number e.g 0700-CALL-SYNERGY?
To setup caller tunes & shortcodes?
To share a burden and receive Guidance and Counsel?
Also Available in Hardcopy and soft copy a book titled PEER PRESURE:A Practical Guide to Handle it Sucessfully
Please call Raphael on -08038326860/ prinze4we@gmail.com, www.synergymobileportal.com,
www.gsfpds..com
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by bayplus: 11:23am On Jun 29, 2015
SalC:
Considering the number of people who are saying positive things about this woman already, and the disappearance of Redgarlic, I doubt Redgarlic can convince anyone against her. To be frank Redgarlic you are the first person to try saying anything negative about her, and if you are the one responsible for hacking her account, you have no justification whatsoever for doing that.

We will still like to hear your own side of the story, sad

At the risk of rushing to conclusion, it is becoming apparent that "the weed smoker" as he had addressed himself hasn't really got much to offer. He who allege should show proof.

Everyone has been calling him to state his side of the story, he reads,and ignores the invitation to state his side.

I can't be bothered by such a fellow, my only worry is that, such actions like his, makes it difficult for other genuine nairalanders in need of help to to be seen in the same light. As the saying goes "Eniyan buruku, ba Eniyan rere je". An encounter with a bad fellow, makes a good fellow, a suspect.

I rest my case until he can say anything reasonable.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by bayplus: 11:49am On Jun 29, 2015
RedGarlic:

Hello all, this is dele the [b][/b]weed smoker [b][/b]in catered4 post.
My name is jide and I have some issues to discuss here..
I will be posting them later because I have some urgent
things to attend to. Formerly Napolie here on nairaland.

I have met with some few nairalander who knows me.
Please watch out because this will be an eye opener.

N.B : Those defender be ready to defend.. Insults,
bashing, badmouthing is allowed.

Not all that glitter is gold.
Ciao!

How long does it take to write and post the summary of your "Eye Opener?"

If indeed, it turns out that you were out mischievously to defame her character, you may be biting more than what you can chew, let alone what you can swallow.

Though, nairaland is a faceless forum, thete are people of integrity that will defend her and get you punished.

We need a new nigeria and people out to defame other's character need to be chased into the lagoon and be forced to be a fugitive.

Hacking other people's email or nairaland account if true, is a criminal offence and only a crimina will do so.

You posted the above as a means to blackmail her, nothing of substance has been said.

The above was posted since friday 26th, it is about mid day on monday 29th, you still haven't thought it wise to spill whatever grudges you have against her that will warrant your so called "eye opener"

I will like to state again that we all would like to give you the benefit of doubt, you have the nairaland platform and this thread to state your side of the story, if you really have a genuine case against her, but if it turns out that you are out to ruin her reputation, I can assure you that your case will be handlled not in my official capacity ( because we are not meant to go after petty criminals) but in my personal capacity as a friend of Ibijoke because I have been following her threads for the past two months and I have visited her in Ogun State and Sokoto.

But you can still say your side while you stil have the opportunity otherwise, you may be going into the oblivion sooner than you thought.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by tTELLAr: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
I knew Ibijoke right from secondary school, we were both Commandos!

I have been to her office 4 times in the last 2 months, and I have also referred people who are doing fine with her and her business till now.

Catered4 is a brand that has come to stay, Jide/RedGarlic or whatever would pay for this! Blackmail would have been a better way to put this, however, it is so far defamation of character!

I stand with you Ibijoke Alalubosa, we sha use all the resources we have to pin down this criminal as I heard he has been requesting for 1million naira as ransome for his threats.

Need be that I also state that I have met this Jide guy thrice and those who came to the interactive session at Ijoko would have met me too.

This is the time Catered4 Ibijoke Alalubosa need us most, both in prayers and action; we should not deal with any staff or representative of Catered4 and deal with her strictly through the means she tells you from your direct calls to her.

All hands are on deck, and in no time we shall triumph!

RedGarlic! Desist, repent or be ready to face the wrath. You cannot escape this.

Catered4 is committed to EASY FOOD ACCESS AND IMPROVED FINANCIAL STATUS OF ALL.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by theodavid: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Na wa

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by peacefulwealth: 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
From my previous transactions with Ibijioke she is a very truthful person her type of person is rare a woman with a good heart , a hardworking woman.
@Redgarlic you want to bring down catered4 down remember you must reap the evil seed you sow.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
Johnny105:
Fellow Nairalanders, all is not well with our very own catered4. This is a woman I know so well though met her on nairaland just like you and I. She gave so much to many of us. She is so opened that most of us here knows her home and her family. I must confess women of her calibre are rare to find. I've been following catered4 for months on her threads and I've also visited her at her office in Ogun state. I attended her interactive sessions and I can tell when one is genuine. I visited her office and I also heard of her good deeds from her staff.
Its a pity that there are bad fellows posing to be good out there. Wolves in sheep clothing especially here on nairaland. Unambitious persons always waiting to drag one into the mud. Due to catered4 busy nature and health challenges, she couldnt attend to her thread. After much pleas from some nairalanders and I, she decided to update her thread which she did. Only for her to re-visit her thread again to discover that she cant access her thread. She thought it was a network problem from nairaland. She tried again but was unable to comment or reply her post. She later on discovered that her password has been changed. Not only nairaland, also her yahoo account. She tried reaching the moderators to know what was happening and I also did too. For security reasons she was advised her account be deactivated. Our own catered4 has fallen victim of the evil criminal men on nairaland.
Redgarlic with different monicker on Nairaland. Its only criminals that changes name the same way you do. As you said, some nairalanders has met you. I am one of them and we met you through catered4. You were her staff, her representative I think. Men like you shouldnt exist. A young woman hutsled her way to the top and all you can think of is to harm her and her family.
Redgarlic, So funny that you want a share in her company asset. So funny that some spiritual pastors upon prayers told you that catered4 is using your glory to her advantage. So funny all the jagons you are saying around contracdicting yourself. That really shows how evil and dangerous you are. I guess nairalanders are waiting to hear what you have to tell us. If only you know what you are embarking on...
My dear catered4, wherever you are right now, we are praying for you. Its one of the challenges start up/business owners face in Our dear country Nigeria. This only shows that the path to success is not easy. Welcome to the club.
Please remain strong...
Thank you.
Engr Johnson Adesanya

i just stumble on this thread now, jeez some people are evil sha, what do they stand to gain by hacking her account?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
What's the aim of this Jide guy?
Did he fund the company Ibijoke started?
What's his grouse with her?
For those who know the story, please what's the genesis of this black mail?

Ibijoke, now you see what debbydee mean when she told Engr. Onakomaya to continue doing his business solo to avoid stories that touch. This was what she meant.

I just do not understand the mindset of youths of these days. The PHD is getting out of hand.

Redginger, we are waiting for your expose.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Johnny105(m): 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
peacefulwealth:
From my previous transactions with Ibijioke she is a very truthful person her type of person is rare a woman with a good heart , a hardworking woman.
@Redgarlic you want to bring down catered4 down remember you must reap the evil seed you sow.

I invested in the agri-business through the help of catered4. I had some financial challenges and to my surprise, catered4 refunded my money without deducting a dime in order for me to solve the issues I was facing. I was surprised. In a country whereby when money gets into the hand of people, it is always difficult to get it back or sometimes in bits.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Johnny105(m): 11:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Ibijoke, now you see what debbydee mean when she told Engr. Onakomaya to continue doing his business solo to avoid stories that touch. This was what she meant.

I just do not understand the mindset of youths of these days. The PHD is getting out of hand.

I personally met him during her first interactive session at Mr. Biggs Alagbole. Not just me but many other nairalanders. With the introduction and discussion we had, red garlic is just like I and some other nairalander out there who wanted to be under her mentorship. I remember him saying he loosed his Job that same period and Ibijoke hired him to be one of her representative. She announced to everyone that we will be seeing more of him due to the nature of her business in the north.
I was at her office today though she wasnt on seat but I was fortunate to meet her younger brother. With my findings, she is the sole owner of her business. As her business expands, she hired more staff which this same red garlic was one of them. According to Ibijoke brother, red garlic was one of her trusted staff who the family knows so well. As a matter of fact he was more or less like a brother to them. As her business expands, there was need for somethings to be put into order.
In summary, there was need for her staff to have guarantors stand for them. She requested that she knows redgarlic guarantors or any one close to him for safety sake. He couldnt provide any and Ibijoke insisted that she knows his guarantors or he will have to leave. That became the basket of trouble. According to her staff, Ibijoke is always on the road. Always on business trips. Red garlic who was meant to supervise them started misbehaving. To the staff of her company, red garlic left. Only for him to start threatening that he worked so hard for the growth of her business and that he should be compensated or she will be doomed which he started by sending nasty messages to her clients.
Redgarlic, you need to hear the curses coming out of the mouth of your colleagues at work. Its so obvious that some persons out there are benefiting from Ibijoke. With what I heard today, she's doing a wonderful job at Ijoko.
Redgarlic, do not bring curses upon yourself. Desist from your mission. Remember nemesis/karma...
Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Galads(m): 7:06am On Jun 30, 2015
You got a really sharp memory I most confess
ferhyntorlah:

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
Johnny105:

I personally met him during her first interactive session at Mr. Biggs Alagbole. Not just me but many other nairalanders. With the introduction and discussion we had, red garlic is just like I and some other nairalander out there who wanted to be under her mentorship. I remember him saying he loosed his Job that same period and Ibijoke hired him to be one of her representative. She announced to everyone that we will be seeing more of him due to the nature of her business in the north.
I was at her office today though she wasnt on seat but I was fortunate to meet her younger brother. With my findings, she is the sole owner of her business. As her business expands, she hired more staff which this same red garlic was one of them. According to Ibijoke brother, red garlic was one of her trusted staff who the family knows so well. As a matter of fact he was more or less like a brother to them. As her business expands, there was need for somethings to be put into order.
In summary, there was need for her staff to have guarantors stand for them. She requested that she knows redgarlic guarantors or any one close to him for safety sake. He couldnt provide any and Ibijoke insisted that she knows his guarantors or he will have to leave. That became the basket of trouble. According to her staff, Ibijoke is always on the road. Always on business trips. Red garlic who was meant to supervise them started misbehaving. To the staff of her company, red garlic left. Only for him to start threatening that he worked so hard for the growth of her business and that he should be compensated or she will be doomed which he started by sending nasty messages to her clients.
Redgarlic, you need to hear the curses coming out of the mouth of your colleagues at work. Its so obvious that some persons out there are benefiting from Ibijoke. With what I heard today, she's doing a wonderful job at Ijoko.
Redgarlic, do not bring curses upon yourself. Desist from your mission. Remember nemesis/karma...
Thank you.

Thank you sir for giving us an overview into the genesis of this evil black mail.

I don't see anything wrong in what Ibijoke did by asking him to provide a guarantor. It is a standard business practice. Even banks carry out what is called KYC-Know Your Customer to verify the address given by the customer is genuine to avoid stories that touch should the customer be involved in fraud. For the fact that he couldn't provide one says so much about the contents of his character.

Redginger, I want you to remember that everything we do in this life is a seed, which we will all reap soon or later. It is inevitable.

Ibijoke, this too shall pass. Please remain strong and steadfast in what you do. Your good works will speak and fight for you against any form of adversity from any angle.

Mr John, has the matter been reported to the police? The police need to be involved as her business entity, life and that of her family are being threatened.

The matter don pass be careful.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by 2sex(m): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
RedGarlic:
Hello all, this is dele the weed smoker in catered4 post.
My name is jide and I have some issues to discuss here..
I will be posting them later because I have some urgent
things to attend to. Formerly Napolie here on nairaland.

I have met with some few nairalander who knows me.
Please watch out because this will be an eye opener.

N.B : Those defender be ready to defend.. Insults,
bashing, badmouthing is allowed.

Not all that glitter is gold.

Ciao!
so bro, despite my plea, my encouragement, my advise, u ar still on this mission? I wont let you do this. I had forgotten else I would have arranged to meet you on a one on one so we iron it out.

I am on the road to Benin and will call u once I get there.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by 2sex(m): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Thank you sir for giving us an overview into the genesis of this evil black mail.

I don't see anything wrong in what Ibijoke did by asking him to provide a guarantor. It is a standard business practice. Even banks carry out what is called KYC-Know Your Customer to verify the address given by the customer is genuine to avoid stories that touch should the customer be involved in fraud. For the fact that he couldn't provide one says so much about the contents of his character.

Redginger, I want you to remember that everything we do in this life is a seed, which we will all reap soon or later. It is inevitable.

Ibijoke, this too shall pass. Please remain strong and steadfast in what you do. Your good works will speak and fight for you against any form of adversity from any angle.

Mr John, has the matter been reported to the police? The police need to be involved as her business entity, life and that of her family are being threatened.

The matter don pass be careful.
it's deeper than you guys are aware of. Don't judge... The woman knows what went wrong between them but wont say it. I will do my best to plead with him and see how things can be ironed out.

I have to be frank... I am disappointed.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by OCTAVO: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
2sex:
it's deeper than you guys are aware of. Don't judge... The woman knows what went wrong between them but wont say it. I will do my best to plead with him and see how things can be ironed out.

If you know anything, say it here! So many people have vouched for the integrity of Ibijoke on this thread.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by 2sex(m): 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
OCTAVO:

If you know anything, say it here! So many people have vouched for the integrity of Ibijoke on this thread.
lol... Bros, that's for both party to handle. Not me. I called the dude minutes ago and I HAVE pleaded with him not to post anything. I am only concerned about the good works of the woman and I don't want what she has worked so hard for to be distroyed.

I don't need any prophet to tell me she a genuine person due to silly reasoning.

We will settle this amicably. That:s my only mission here. I want to see her business expand beyond this and that was why I had begged him to forget whatever went wrong few weeks ago.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by kendraloops(f): 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
odikwa serious o!
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by 2sex(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Who deactivated her account?
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by 2sex(m): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
kendraloops:
odikwa serious o!
lol...
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Galads:
You got a really sharp memory I most confess

Thank you sir for the compliment.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
2sex:

2sexy, you just dey change monicker as you like.

So it's deeper than we all think shey? Hmmmm.
Even at that, the approach he took is not the right one.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by RedGarlic: 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
@johnny105, tellar and the rest who commented. You are all welcome. i have been expecting u all before now. she already told me there are going to be people to defend her.

I laugh when i see people trying so hard to defend what they dont know. One of her recruit who is still a learner claiming to be a legal practitioner called me a day after i posted here. I'm still saying u guys are still learners. I was expecting u to record our convo and post it here, but still you all have nothing to hold me to except what she told u guys. i wont be surprise if im accuse that i hacked her yahoomail and nairaland acct. Those are cheap theories.

since she claimed somebody hacked her acct, let her open another acct to come and defend the allegations i'm about to lay against her.

@tellar, we have met. I did more than u when it comes to defending and getting her out of trouble. With time u will understand.

the screenshot I posted was when i started with her. I wanted to do business after I lost my job where I was working in an engineering company on the island. i was called back to resume work but I declined because I thought i already have what I wanted to do. i took ibijoke there the day I was suppose to tender all company's properties which includes my I.d, uniforms etc

tellar, i hope u will stay to defend this to the end.

She is owing me money, and if she thinks she isnt, let her come publicly and declare.

i will post my ordeals later. I bet u all, its a must watch and learn.

I still want her rats to come out enmasse.

2sex, I sight u.. i wanted to go my own way before now, but with this, even make my papa wey don die tay tay come out from hin grave kon beg me to stop, I wont heed.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by RedGarlic: 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
@johnny105, tellar and the rest who commented. You are all welcome. i have been expecting u all before now. she already told me there are going to be people to defend her.

I laugh when i see people trying so hard to defend what they dont know. One of her recruit who is still a learner claiming to be a legal practitioner called me a day after i posted here. I'm still saying u guys are still learners. I was expecting u to record our convo and post it here, but still you all have nothing to hold me to except what she told u guys. i wont be surprise if im accuse that i hacked her yahoomail and nairaland acct. Those are cheap theories. Once beaten twice shy

since she claimed somebody hacked her acct, let her open another acct to come and defend the allegations i'm about to lay against her.

@tellar, we have met. I did more than u when it comes to defending and getting her out of trouble. With time u will understand.

the screenshot I posted was when i started with her. I wanted to do business after I lost my job where I was working in an engineering company on the island. i was called back to resume work but I declined because I thought i already have what I wanted to do. i took ibijoke there the day I was suppose to tender all company's properties which includes my I.d, uniforms etc

tellar, i hope u will stay to defend this to the end.

She is owing me money, and if she thinks she isnt, let her come publicly and declare.

i will post my ordeals later. I bet u all, its a must watch and learn.

I still want her rats to come out enmasse.

2sex, I sight u.. i wanted to go my own way before now, but with this, even make my papa wey don die tay tay come out from hin grave kon beg me to stop, I wont heed.

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by 2sex(m): 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Johnny105(m): 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

2sexy, you just dey change monicker as you like.

So it's deeper than we all think shey? Hmmmm.
Even at that, the approach he took is not the right one.

Sincerely I have a problem with persons that changes monicker. I feel this way because of my experience on nairaland not just me and also my nephew. Horrible experience. Thank God for his mercy that we overcame.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by RedGarlic: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Johnny105:

Thank you.

I like curses especially when it is for the right course. Did they tell u why they are cursing or is it what joke told u that u are spitting here.Trust me u have no idea how I started with her. Before I start spitting venom that will handicapp u, gather ursef with the rest of the defenders to call ibijoke to this forum. I know she is reading this...
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
Johnny105:

Sincerely I have a problem with persons that changes monicker. I feel this way because of my experience on nairaland not just me and also my nephew. Horrible experience. Thank God for his mercy that we overcame.

Mr John, 2sex is different. He is a sincere guy. Na nairaland brouhaha make him dey change his monicker. He only alters the name a bit but the key letters are still there for easy identification by those who know him.

Sometimes, nairaland spam bot is the cause of this name change.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Johnny105(m): 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
2sex:

She has said it all. As an elder a father of three in my late 50s I know where all went wrong. Your friend is actually the one to be blamed.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Johnny105(m): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Mr John, 2sex is different. He is a sincere guy. Na nairaland brouhaha make him dey change his monicker. He only alters the name a bit but the key letters are still there for easy identification by those who know him.

Sometimes, nairaland spam bot is the cause of this name change.

Oh ok. Like I said, i feel so because of my horrible experience on Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) / Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur / Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.