Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,881 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business (112528 Views)

Tales Of Losses: Engage Nigeria's Army Of Half Baked Artisans At Your Peril. / Storage Business Onions And Pepper (tatashi) / Onions Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by RedGarlic: 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
isnt it weird tellar..i posted a topic on friday and her acct was hacked on saturday.. seriously? I never knew u to be this great liar.. I will really appreciate if u could post where i threatened ibijokes life. im amazed seriously.

She told people she wanted to help me when in reality i was the one helping her in all areas.. I mean in every areas. .ALL AREAS

This is gonna be fun.. im patiently waiting.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by OCTAVO: 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hmmmmmmm. Watching...
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by 2sex(m): 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
Johnny105:

She has said it all. As an elder a father of three in my late 50s I know where all went wrong. Your friend is actually the one to be blamed.
YES... I blamed him as well and that is why I said I am disappoinmted as well

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Johnny105(m): 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
RedGarlic:

I like curses especially when it is for the right course. Did they tell u why they are cursing or is it what joke told u that u are spitting here.Trust me u have no idea how I started with her. Before I start spitting venom that will handicapp u, gather ursef with the rest of the defenders to call ibijoke to this forum. I know she is reading this...

Jide, trust me I know all. As an elder in my late 50s I doubt if you saw my gray hairs, you really are to be blamed. Also her staff are not spitting curses on what Ibijoke told them. These are people who are benefiting right under her and do not wish her bad. Also the barrister is not her recruit. Hmmm he is a family lawyer. Ibijoke absence here is based on the instructions given to her. She is not even reading all this except for probably information reaching her or calls. I'm sure you will wonder why I'm taking it so personal. This is a lady I see as a daughter and I have her type at home. I was at her family home today which you know the place. Though I was told she went out to meet her client. Trust me, her family are not happy at all. I tried calming them down. So many of their words touched me and as a father, I knew how it feels. Just like the lawyer said, he wants peace. I will advise you go for that options. As for the money you said she owes you, you two didnt discuss on salary remember but all that will be ironed out. Jide note, I dont usually comment on nairaland but I felt the need to do so after reading your first post. Think of your reputation... Remember, what an elder sees while sitting down , a child will never see it even if he climbs the highest mountain. I asked for your number, and her mom streched it out to me and I was touched again. I have it now, expect to hear from me.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Johnny105(m): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
RedGarlic:
isnt it weird tellar..i posted a topic on friday and her acct was hacked on saturday.. seriously? I never knew u to be this great liar.. I will really appreciate if u could post where i threatened ibijokes life. im amazed seriously.

She told people she wanted to help me when in reality i was the one helping her in all areas.. I mean in every areas. .ALL AREAS

This is gonna be fun.. im patiently waiting.

You should hear her mom statement about you. This lady is all out to help you. She meant no harm according to her family. All they wanted was to know your people or let me say guarantor for safety sake...
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Johnny105(m): 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
2sex:
YES... I blamed him as well and that is why I said I am disappoinmted as well

Then talk some sense into your friend as he might not like the end result. I know what I'm saying. hmmm a child does not know medicine, he calls it vegetable.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Johnny105(m): 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
OCTAVO:
Hmmmmmmm. Watching...

Her opened mind and naive nature led to this whole drama. Like I always tell my children, such experiences is what we call life which is the best teacher.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by kendraloops(f): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Johnny105:

Her opened mind and naive nature led to this whole drama. Like I always tell my children, such experiences is what we call life which is the best teacher.

you can say that again sir, she was too open. I often wondered at it.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by RedGarlic: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Johnny105:

Jide, trust me I know all. As an elder in my late 50s I doubt if you saw my gray hairs, you really are to be blamed. Also her staff are not spitting curses on what Ibijoke told them. These are people who are benefiting right under her and do not wish her bad. Also the barrister is not her recruit. Hmmm he is a family lawyer. Ibijoke absence here is based on the instructions given to her. She is not even reading all this except for probably information reaching her or calls. I'm sure you will wonder why I'm taking it so personal. This is a lady I see as a daughter and I have her type at home. I was at her family home today which you know the place. Though I was told she went out to meet her client. Trust me, her family are not happy at all. I tried calming them down. So many of their words touched me and as a father, I knew how it feels. Just like the lawyer said, he wants peace. I will advise you go for that options. As for the money you said she owes you, you two didnt discuss on salary remember but all that will be ironed out. Jide note, I dont usually comment on nairaland but I felt the need to do so after reading your first post. Think of your reputation... Remember, what an elder sees while sitting down , a child will never see it even if he climbs the highest mountain. I asked for your number, and her mom streched it out to me and I was touched again. I have it now, expect to hear from me.

I respect elders a lot, but I will advise u keep ur sermon for ibijoke. u didnt hear my own side of the story before judging me a criminal..

I have a mother too that I relate issues with on this onions journey I embarked on. I showed her ibijokes picture which she showered prayer for her.. so please spare me those sermon.

It is he who committed the crimes u people posted would be afraid to show faces..

and one more thing, get this out of your thinking. She cant pay my salary and i wasnt with her to get salaries.. plz take note

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Johnny105(m): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
kendraloops:

you can say that again sir, she was too open. I often wondered at it.

That is how her heart is. She really cant be blamed. Her oyinbo nature. Her mission was to help youths out there but this is Nigeria. Ko mo aye. Its a lesson. I believe all that will change.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by RedGarlic: 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
Johnny105:

Then talk some sense into your friend as he might not like the end result. I know what I'm saying. hmmm a child does not know medicine, he calls it vegetable.

See threat.. it runs in their blood.

That is exactly what i have been facing before i got delivered from the yoke

Cursed is the day i met ibijoke ogunleye.

Tell her to refund my money

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Johnny105(m): 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
RedGarlic:

I respect elders a lot, but I will advise u keep ur sermon for ibijoke. u didnt hear my own side of the story before judging me a criminal..

I have a mother too that I relate issues with on this onions journey I embarked on. I showed her ibijokes picture which she showered prayer for her.. so please spare me those sermon.

It is he who committed the crimes u people posted would be afraid to show faces..

and one more thing, get this out of your thinking. She cant pay my salary and i wasnt with her to get salaries.. plz take note

Jide, I'm the man who talked about not leaving rams in the rain when I visited Ibijoke office at ogun if you remember. I met you, Ibijoke's husband and other staff. I saw you as a responsible man. This same lady presented you so well. My reasons for calling you a criminal was your first post. Even to the extent of introducing your self as a weed smoker. Those of us who knows you and who never knew you to be a weed smoker since Ibijoke never tagged you one when we met you now knows you to be one. I'm glad to read your last statement and I will take note of that.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by feminineA: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
RedGarlic:

RedGarlic let me add my one cent,

Every phase of man in life is a lesson and a pointer to how tomorrow will be.
I know you are hurt, your sweat, pain and all the sweat went down the drain with nothing to show for it.
Now, I dont know what happened between the 2 of you but from the little you posted she didnt pay for the services you rendered to her business.
Can you just let it all slide and see it as one of the dirt life throws during ones journey? instead of venting your anger on Nairaland can you channel that energy to God telling him to fight and vindicate you?

tis well

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by 2sex(m): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
Johnny105:

Bros, see make I no lie eh with what I saw it will be both ways o. it will be dirty. I would prefer this thing be settled amicably. Why did she deactivate her handle? Think about that. BOTH of them are wrong as far as I know. I will speak at length to him tomorrow, When he even told me the BS I was extremely mad at him.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Johnny105(m): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
RedGarlic:

No one is threatening here. There is no yoke either. like someone asked, Did you sponsor her business? Is it the money used in purchasing the onions sold in mile 12? Clear that out with the lawyer as they seem not to know what money you are referring to. You said you sweat hard for the growth of her business which is normal in business atleast I met you there. I remember her refunding my money when I was faced with some difficulties. I did not expect it from her.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by 2sex(m): 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
feminineA:

RedGarlic let me add my one cent,

Every phase of man in life is a lesson and a pointer to how tomorrow will be.
I know you are hurt, your sweat, pain and all the sweat went down the drain with nothing to show for it.
Now, I dont know what happened between the 2 of you but from the little you posted she didnt pay for the services you rendered to her business.
Can you just let it all slide and see it as one of the dirt life throws during ones journey? instead of venting your anger on Nairaland can you channel that energy to God telling him to fight and vindicate you?

tis well
Thank you and god BLESS U. It was same thing I told him weeks ago. I even thought he had let it all slide. I reminded him of how he was advising me 2 years ago about similar case... and I shocked he still hasnt let go. It;s painful to be taken for a fool and intelligence played on but thats life. I know that pain and if I say I do, images come streaming through my mind. Eddie,I BEG u baba, let the matter die.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Johnny105(m): 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
2sex:
Bros, see make I no lie eh with what I saw it will be both ways o. it will be dirty. I would prefer this thing be settled amicably. Why did she deactivate her handle? Think about that. BOTH of them are wrong as far as I know. I will speak at length to him tomorrow, When he even told me the BS I was extremely mad at him.

She didnt deactivate it herself. She tried posting and was unable to post. She has been trying even before Jides post. She kept on trying but it kept on asking for password to her account. Right in my presence, her mum kept on repeating that they dont want to see her on nairaland. The woman could not pronounce it well.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by 2sex(m): 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Johnny105:

She didnt deactivate it herself. She tried posting and was unable to post. She has been trying even before Jides post. She kept on trying but it kept on asking for password to her account. Right in my presence, her mum kept on repeating that they dont want to see her on nairaland. The woman could not pronounce it well.
okay o. I am off. Let them settle it however it pleases them.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by OCTAVO: 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
Johnny105:

Don't you think that may be the reason why she deleted her Nairaland account? Just asking though. It could be her all the same, we can't possibly rule out that fact. No one is sure, no need to be biased by saying "she didn't deactivate it herself".

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by Johnny105(m): 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
OCTAVO:

Don't you think that may be the reason why she deleted her Nairaland account? Just asking though. It could be her all the same, we can't possibly rule out that fact. No one is sure, no need to be biased by saying "she didn't deactivate it herself".

I'm not being biased. It's a complain she lodged she also had the same problem with her email acct. She's is not too good on the computer so she asked me for solutions.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by tapesz: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
what is all these ya
both parties should settle the issue amicably Asap. let's get back to selling onion yaa.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by twentyk(m): 12:32am On Jul 01, 2015
i just saw this thread today and i must say/confess its an eye opener....read every page and was enjoying it while biting myself for not seeing this page earlier....it was well laid out also with good pics to go with the procedings i must confess i thought i was in a class...i even started dreaming about going up north to do stuffs,wanna see the farms,buy stuffs,sell stuffs and ultimately make profit(adventure i my thing)....
Anyway at the latter stages of this thread it started getting dirty,muddier and so on.i guessed something happened,something pretty bad/nasty with two aggrieved party...its very easy to say you guys should settle your differences but what i want is that whatever happened this thread is super DOPE and should not be closed/deleted or abandoned like the national stadium in surulere...This thread is insightful,emancipating,encouraging and 'DOPE...
PLEASE THE PARTIES CONCERNED SHOULD ARRIVE AT A SOLUTION....i was elated at the beginning but the ending got me discourage,and you dont have an idea of how many peeps viewing this thread....which y'all d best.......

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by planet4sure(m): 1:33am On Jul 01, 2015
Mr Jide in life you have to expect the unexpected, let it go and move on with your life, since u already know this business I would advice you start up your own.

The sky is large enough to accommodate a lot of bird, a word is enough for the wise.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by 2sex(m): 5:55am On Jul 01, 2015
OCTAVO:

bro, this is 2sexy(na seun chop the y in 2sexy grin) and I bet you know my profile on nairaland since I have been existing on here. Believe me when I say jide (my namesake lol) isnt the only wrong person here. The problem now is that Jide hasnt handled this whole ish right.

I am very sure she deactivated her handle. No does that if his or her hand is clean.... even the mother of all scammers shopclue never did it.

with the way things are now, no ONE will believe the young man as EVERYONE is already taking side with the OP.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by OCTAVO: 7:51am On Jul 01, 2015
2sex:
bro, this is 2sexy(na seun chop the y in 2sexy grin) and I bet you know my profile on nairaland since I have been existing on here. Believe me when I say jide (my namesake lol) isnt the only wrong person here. The problem now is that Jide hasnt handled this whole ish right.

I am very sure she deactivated her handle. No does that if his or her hand is clean.... even the mother of all scammers shopclue never did it.

with the way things are now, no ONE will believe the young man as EVERYONE is already taking side with the OP.
Wow, longest time bro. Of course I know your nairaland profile. How have you been na? smiley
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by tTELLAr: 7:59am On Jul 01, 2015
Jide, Pls! Come off it, someone owes you money for your 'hardwork' as you say and the best way you feel you can handle such is to come here and promise doom? Guy imagine!
Simple way was to write an official letter, get your lawyer and treat that officially.

The reason some of us have stood with her was for a well tested dealing and reputation she has built! That is in no way achievable by purchase, but by deep hard positive work at building a self personal brand of relevance, values and continuity.

You pull her down and expect your 'money' still? ...

Blowing out someone's light will never make yours brighter!

We stand with Catered4 cos you weren't/aren't in for justice but wanted havoc!

If you were me, you would do same. Listen to your friends and the elderly.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by 2sex(m): 8:16am On Jul 01, 2015
OCTAVO:

Wow, longest time bro. Of course I know your nairaland profile. How have you been na? smiley
I am fine bro. I just don't find nairaland as exciting as it used to be and rarely comment or make threads these days. I am now like a never existed and unpopular handle. Life is in phases, they say smiley
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by 2sex(m): 8:20am On Jul 01, 2015
tTELLAr:
Jide, Pls! Come off it, someone owes you money for your 'hardwork' as you say and the best way you feel you can handle such is to come here and promise doom? Guy imagine!
Simple way was to write an official letter, get your lawyer and treat that officially.

The reason some of us have stood with her was for a well tested dealing and reputation she has built! That is in no way achievable by purchase, but by deep hard positive work at building a self personal brand of relevance, values and continuity.

You pull her down and expect your 'money' still? ...

Blowing out someone's light will never make yours brighter!

We stand with Catered4 cos you weren't/aren't in for justice but wanted havoc!

If you were me, you would do same. Listen to your friends and the elderly.
He is angry... you would act same if you were in his shoes and no one has heard his said of the story.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by feminineA: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2015
2sex:
He is angry... you would act same if you were in his shoes and no one has heard his said of the story.

@ 2sex, advise your friend to start his own business since he is in the line of business already. let him channel his strength into that God has a way of favouring his own

cathered4 's idea of deleting her account pin point the fact that she's not totally clean ( sorry i dont buy the account has been hacked story). Irrespective of what he did so far he didnt steal or defraud the company he is supposed to be paid.

But sha all parties should moved on. such is life. you win some, you lose some

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by OCTAVO: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2015
feminineA:

@ 2sex, advise your friend to start his own business since he is in the line of business already. let him channel his strength into that God has a way of favouring his own

cathered4 's idea of deleting her account pin point the fact that she's not totally clean ( sorry i dont buy the account has been hacked story). Irrespective of what he did so far he didnt steal or defraud the company he is supposed to be paid.

But sha all parties should moved on. such is life. you win some, you lose some
Exactly! @ the part in bold. Even if the account was hacked, what would the hacker gain by deactivating her account? Something is not just right about the hacking story. Also, nothing stops her from creating another account in order to clear the air if truly her account was hacked and she's clean. I'm sure she would have been informed about what is going on here.

@Jide, I will advise you to move on since you already have the knowledge of the biz.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:16am On Jul 01, 2015
2sex:

My dear 2sexy, there are 3 sides to a story: his version, her version and the TRUTH.

Having read a bit of his side of the story, it is pertinent to say both parties should settle their differences.

Like Mr planet4sure said, he should let it go, no matter how painful it is and start his own business since he has acquired enough knowledge about it.

If Ibijoke is also guilty, she should make amends and if it's both of them, they should reach a truce.

Let's fear GOD in all we do as we will give account of our deeds one day oh.
Re: A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:18am On Jul 01, 2015
2sex:
I am fine bro. I just don't find nairaland as exciting as it used to be and rarely comment or make threads these days. I am now like a never existed and unpopular handle. Life is in phases, they say smiley

Hmmmmm, see comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

12 Things You Need To Know About Bank Verification Number (BVN) / Anatomy Of An Entrepreneur / Ladi Delano: Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire [pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.