Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,588 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Thread For Novelle 2015 Hse Candidates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For Novelle 2015 Hse Candidates (4333 Views)

Is Jamb Result For Candidates Who Wrote On Wednasday 17th May 2017 Out? / Whats The Best Caption For These Jamb Candidates.(pic) / JAMB Remove 100 Mark From Candidates Score For Malpractice Indicate By CCTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Novelle 2015 Hse Candidates by autofreak2020(m): 10:21am On Feb 18, 2015
To those in Akwa Ibom that wrote their HSE level 1,2 and 3 two weeks ago, how was it? please drop tips here for those who are yet to write theirs.

To the those who are yet to write theirs, how has been your preparations for the exams?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Novelle 2015 Hse Candidates by Bearshare(m): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
^^^ Thanks for dropping this thread. I have gone through the exams and must say it was quite challenging

1. The HSE level 1 is a 100 multiple choice questions, level 2 is your project work and level 3 is theory.

2. To pass the level 3, simply focus on the environmental awareness and first aid section of your manual

goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Novelle 2015 Hse Candidates by autofreak2020(m): 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
Bearshare:
^^^ Thanks for dropping this thread. I have gone through the exams and must say it was quite challenging

1. The HSE level 1 is a 100 multiple choice questions, level 2 is your project work and level 3 is theory.

2. To pass the level 3, simply focus on the environmental awareness and first aid section of your manual

goodluck
thanks bro
the issue is that I don't have any past questions material on level exam which is theory.
Re: Thread For Novelle 2015 Hse Candidates by Bearshare(m): 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
Visit and like their page on facebook www.facebook.com/NovelleCenter you will find it there.
Re: Thread For Novelle 2015 Hse Candidates by autofreak2020(m): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
Bearshare:
Visit and like their page on facebook www.facebook.com/NovelleCenter you will find it there.
I did, I only got objective questions and answers from their page and not theory.
Also, please could you share a sample of your risk assessment report with me?
my email address is abimbz1960@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Novelle 2015 Hse Candidates by MikePhronesis(m): 12:40am On Jun 09, 2015
Bearshare:

goodluck

I'll be writing my HSE exams by 27th of june. Meanwhile, I'm undergoing my risk assessment. Pls can u pls send a copy of ur risk assessment report. Tnx in advance
phronesis.ajieren@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Novelle 2015 Hse Candidates by aamstih: 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hello bro, need some tips from u.
autofreak2020:
To those in Akwa Ibom that wrote their HSE level 1,2 and 3 two weeks ago, how was it? please drop tips here for those who are yet to write theirs.

To the those who are yet to write theirs, how has been your preparations for the exams?
Re: Thread For Novelle 2015 Hse Candidates by Prince202020(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
autofreak2020:

Good
Re: Thread For Novelle 2015 Hse Candidates by lordtq(m): 9:05am On Aug 25, 2016
did any one get a copy of the risk assessment project @Bearshare,or anyone willing to share?i am to write the exams in few days....

what is the theory about please?

my email in ventville@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Novelle 2015 Hse Candidates by Dudlab: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
Pls i need someone to help me send the risk assessment form to my mail asap thank. herday22_aa@yahoo.com
Re: Thread For Novelle 2015 Hse Candidates by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:13am On Oct 28, 2017
pls who has the theory past questions?
Re: Thread For Novelle 2015 Hse Candidates by Kratos18: 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
Please I need a sample of the risk assessment urgently. Thanks in anticipation.
Ekeokochaphil@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Novelle 2015 Hse Candidates by sirgideon(m): 3:59pm On May 05, 2018
Pls I need someone to send me risk asssemnt to my mail gidsandra4me@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Novelle 2015 Hse Candidates by UnyimeA: 4:48pm On May 12, 2018
Please forward sample of the risk assessment and business case to unyime.coaster@yahoo.com
Re: Thread For Novelle 2015 Hse Candidates by Stephenydaniel(f): 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
Woah thks for this info abt HSE CU's aw b doing d exam on d 8 ...m kinda nervous on d theory aspect .but now u said it will just contrate dia n hope dey repeat questions... N I hope d cert works for me in d labour market ...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Novelle 2015 Hse Candidates by Stephenydaniel(f): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
The exam.past questions can be googled on line its on PDF ,so access it. They r two types .while d risk assessment am currently working on mine got samples too from google . just d theory av been searching I CNT find...so search

(1) (Reply)

Microbiology Project Topics And Materials / History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners / Pls In Need Of 5 Biochemistry Seminar Topics To Pick From,help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.