Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Get A Record Deal With Ease And Affordable - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Get A Record Deal With Ease And Affordable (652 Views)

How To Make Money Quick In The Music Industry As A Record Label/producer..,,,, / Get A Record Deal With Ease / I Just Got A Record Deal, Thanks To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Record Deal With Ease And Affordable by DeeSea: 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
Legend Entertainment founders had worked at Major Labels such as Mavin Records (when it was Mo'hits), Kennis Music and holds good relations with other top Nigerian record labels. They had worked with many big names in the industry, the likes of Lagbaja, Clarence Peters, DJ Jimmy Jatt, I.D Cabasa, Mode9, Don Jazzy, DJ Tee, Olu Maintain, Tony Payne, Engees Okoye, E.M.E Crew and many more Nigerian artistes. Legend Entertainment is used by artistes and labels,both big and small, and has a proven track record of successfully helping artiste to secure a good contract with top many record labels. Just name that label, we will get you there ,provided you've got the talent!
With this service ,your tracks, biography, photos and personal contact details will be used to create a media kit for you, then your media kit will be single-handedly submitted to all the registered labels we know for them to review your kit. If any is impressed with your kit, they will contact us, and then we will invite you and Schedule an interview with them.

¤Submit to record labels and vendors

¤We get you connected to top record labels
¤We get you connected to new labels that needs talented artistes
¤Just mention the label we will get you there.
Interested artistes should contact 08092768976
Re: Get A Record Deal With Ease And Affordable by Youngpakaf2: 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hello deesea, i am interest on it. So, i think i love mavin. I want to work with don zaggy.
Re: Get A Record Deal With Ease And Affordable by Youngpakaf2: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
Fidelisfunu@gmail.com. 08120860909. You can get me with this email and the phone number.
Re: Get A Record Deal With Ease And Affordable by Frankgenius213: 8:25am On Apr 30, 2017
scam

(1) (Reply)

Children's Violin @17k / Busibness / Dont Waste Your Money Trying To Promote Songs Without Talking To Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.