Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

I Just Got A Record Deal, Thanks To Nairaland - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / I Just Got A Record Deal, Thanks To Nairaland (773 Views)

2 Artiste Needed For A Record Deal At DSMC / How To Make Money Quick In The Music Industry As A Record Label/producer..,,,, / Get A Record Deal With Ease And Affordable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got A Record Deal, Thanks To Nairaland by Nobody: 10:47am On May 16, 2015
Few Days Ago I posted A Song on here supposedly featuring Airforce1 ( got his support tho) www.nairaland.com/2313713/finally-airforce1-releases-single-ft

Someone Downloaded d Track ,followed and Emailed Me how we could Hook up..Lol and behold,he was a Record Label executive on here in Naira land
I played him some of my other songs and On meeting with other executives I was given a premilinary deal. I won't want to let the Cat out of the Bag but just watch out.

I know he is surely reading this..I can't thank you enough sir for this opportunity u have given me and I promised not to disappoint you sir

And to All upcoming artistes and rappers out there, keep doing what you know our to do best ..your time is coming.

Thanks to those who supported and downloaded the Songs.God bless you all

To Seun for creating this Platform of Connection,I can't thank you enough .And To Airforce1 ,when everything Is fully settled,I go link you up.maybe its finally time you released that single !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got A Record Deal, Thanks To Nairaland by Airforce1(m): 10:49am On May 16, 2015
Iamsynord:
Few Days Ago I posted A Song on here supposedly featuring Airforce1 ( got his support tho) www.nairaland.com/2313713/finally-airforce1-releases-single-ft

Someone Downloaded d Track ,followed and Emailed Me how we could Hook up..Lol and behold,he was a Record Label executive on here in Naira land
I played him some of my other songs and On meeting with other executives I was given a premilinary deal. I won't want to let the Cat out of the Bag but just watch out.

I know he is surely reading this..I can't thank you enough sir for this opportunity u have given me and I promised not to disappoint you sir

And to All upcoming artistes and rappers out there, keep doing what you know our to do best ..your time is coming.

Thanks to those who supported and downloaded the Songs.God bless you all

To Seun for creating this Platform of Connection,I can't thank you enough .And To Airforce1 ,when everything Is fully settled,I go link you up.maybe its finally time you released that single !!!

Wow for rea?l cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Just Got A Record Deal, Thanks To Nairaland by Nobody: 10:50am On May 16, 2015
Ogbeni wey prove You want mk dem celebrate u 4 front page .. Try again bruv

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Record Deal, Thanks To Nairaland by Nobody: 10:58am On May 16, 2015
ajixkhid1:
Ogbeni wey prove
You want mk dem celebrate u 4 front page .. Try again bruv

I have nothing to prove to you bruv..Am propably going to deactivate my current account soon as they have requested ..so you are entitled to your opinion
Re: I Just Got A Record Deal, Thanks To Nairaland by missKiffy(f): 10:59am On May 16, 2015
Congrat
Re: I Just Got A Record Deal, Thanks To Nairaland by Nobody: 11:33am On May 16, 2015
Airforce1:

Wow for rea?l cheesy cheesy cheesy
yes bruv...Will pm You !!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Studio To Feel Relax And Record / [mixtape] DJ Stardom – Best Of Dayo Chino (mixtape) / For your ***high Quality Musical Video Productions ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.